Cultivated Reef

My Rockin' Flower Garden!

FlowerMama

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Chunky monkey is the shizz, yummy. Making me want to go swoop up some ice cream.

Congrats on your nitrites!

FlowerMama

While the tank was tax return, the following I had to bite the bullet for and charge.

1 gallon Denitrate

1 gallon Pond Matrix

1 GCFI Outlet

1 8 outlet strip w/ on'off switches from American DJ

1 Mag 7 Danner pump

1 Tunze Osmolator ATO

But, I'll see them in 2 days!

FlowerMama

By saying it's Gena's fault you make it sound like eating Ben & Jerry's is a bad thing.

Bad only because this was the week I was cutting out 70% of the bad carbs . But dang, last night I was hungry, midnight and I'm putting Smart Balance on 2 pieces of bread. But I'm doing oatmeal in the morning and bad coffee at work instead of a large hot caramel mocha w/ lowfat milk with a bacon, egg n' cheese biscuit daily. I know it's about choices. I started also a banana a day, as a snack either between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner, or a piece of sargento's jalapeno cheese. Eating those bananas is what got me thinking about that flavor and then Gena's thread about Chunky Monkey and it was all over. A bad day at work and freezer section here I come!

FlowerMama

We all know we only eat that ice cream for the Omega Fats in walnuts and the potassium in bananas!!!!

We all know we only eat that ice cream for the Omega Fats in walnuts and the potassium in bananas!!!!

Sounds legit. :D

FlowerMama

I only have myself to blame for the most awesome banana flavor ever in my mouth! and dark chocolate.

Eh, a littel ice cream never hurt anyone. It has all those good things like Calcium and stuff in it ... I should dump a pint into my reef and see if that helps with any nutrient deficiencies :P

Nanofreak79
Eh, a littel ice cream never hurt anyone. It has all those good things like Calcium and stuff in it ... I should dump a pint into my reef and see if that helps with any nutrient deficiencies :P
Use vanilla, it's great for increased growth.

Look what was on the bottom of the thread page.....how funnyhttp://flic.kr/p/nCWHxR'>14201561803_cba8f8b77e.jpghttp://flic.kr/p/nCWHxR'>20140513-200549-3 by -Nanofreak79-

FlowerMama

Poor banana.

I like bananas as long as they're firm. :D:o

I miss my husband. I'm in a weird place right now. Seriously though, I know 6/1 will be 2 yrs since he's passed but I'm not lonely, just still lonely for him. :( . Damn, I try to make a joke only to turn around and need to cry. :( Thus, the reason for ice cream.

I'm celebrating incoming Nitrites! It's Gena's fault.

003_zpsa345a3fb.jpg

I had to pull out all the ice cream in my freezer and take a picture :lol:. It's an addiction, it is :) I don't know why we have two containers of Cherry Garcia...and both open. I guess we'll have to finish that little one off tonight :)

icecream_zps497f0a7a.jpeg\

And I love bananas. I'm not giving up my bananas.

Nanofreak79

I don't know if I should joke about some of that or not? It would suck to lose my wife. Everyone loves firm bananas. Who wants aa squishy banana in there hands. :)

:grouphug: for you, Annette.

I like my bananas still a little green on the tips without any black spots whatsoever. Once they get black spots they get thrown in the freezer to be made into banana bread at a future date.

And Cherry Garcia FTW!

It's my mission to try all the Ben & Jerry's flavors :). We had another little one, but my son finished that one off the other day. Mint chocolate cookie something.

Nanofreak79

^ I'm sure. Movie was good to. :)

It's my mission to try all the Ben & Jerry's flavors :). We had another little one, but my son finished that one off the other day. Mint chocolate cookie something.
My oldest son is addicted to anything mint related, when it comes to snacks or desserts.

^ I'm sure. Movie was good to. :)

My oldest son is addicted to anything mint related, when it comes to snacks or desserts.

Yeah, mine too. Weird.

FlowerMama

Thanks guys. Yep, green tipped bananas totally! So w/ you on that Mirya.

Gena, yeah, Cherry Garcia was also on my mind.

Men and mints? hm. Don loved chocolate!! Boy he was happy the day after Halloween and Easter. We'd go to Walgreen's to get the discounted chocolate.

Um, spots on bananas.......never a good thing!

Archived