Coral Vue Hydros

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Nanofreak79
Neutral 3rd party, here....I don't care what was said, lr how it happened.Period.But... That green zoa, morph or not, is NOT a "Whammin' Watermelon" aka "Eagle Eye".There's just NO way.They are EVERYWHERE in Nor-Cal.I've seen them in hundreds of tanks.Never seen anything close to that morph.
Really? Did you see the pic? Why come stir the pot? Your first post in here and you do this. I don't think I talk crap in your thread. Thanks bro.

Mine went from those back to whammin, eagles, whatever you want to call them.

http://flic.kr/p/nCFp43'>14198572900_7e2b040878_z.jpghttp://flic.kr/p/nCFp43'>My Photo Stream-615 by -Nanofreak79-Here ya go, tell me different. I've been collecting long enough to know the difference.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pismo_reefer

I aint stirring sh*t.... F*ck the pot.

Im just sayin', that calling a man out on some sh*t;

Especially in public, in regards to his business, when its seemingly inaccurate.... Has its recourses.

Ive read ALL the public hissy fit that is this conflict.

I like both of you guys just the same, but it seems like yer taking things out on glenn that arent within his control.

I.e., yer zoas colors.

And, if you think I'm stirring anything;

Here, have the f*ckin' spoon back... *shrugs*

Edit: I agree... Those need higher PAR... It doesnt shock me at all, that the xooanthellae expelled led to that.

Nanofreak79

Nothing to say about the pic? Why is everyone taking a comment so personally? I stated a fact, there's the proof.

Neutral 3rd party, here....

I don't care what was said, lr how it happened.

Period.

But... That green zoa, morph or not, is NOT a "Whammin' Watermelon" aka "Eagle Eye".

There's just NO way.

They are EVERYWHERE in Nor-Cal.

I've seen them in hundreds of tanks.

Never seen anything close to that morph.

C'mon man.... You know damn well what you insinuated. ;)

Man up on that sh*t.

Ypu called Glenn out... Thats why he's here.

Gotta say I agree with all of this.

glennr1978

NF, you're so caught up in anger that you've completely disregarded my point about the frag. AGAIN, rather than start blasting about how you got ripped off, does it not make more sense to bring this issue to my attention first? You say you have no further issue and that "you've let it go" but your posts say otherwise. Not to be rude, but have you even read anything that I've posted? If nothing else I've tried to put this fire out but all you do is call names and revert back to a point that no one is disagreeing with. Seriously man, I'm not saying that the frag didn't morph, it clearly has. SMH..

glennr1978

I aint stirring sh*t.... F*ck the pot.

Im just sayin', that calling a man out on some sh*t;

Especially in public, in regards to his business, when its seemingly inaccurate.... Has its recourses.

Ive read ALL the public hissy fit that is this conflict.

I like both of you guys just the same, but it seems like yer taking things out on glenn that arent within his control.

I.e., yer zoas colors.

I assure you, this has nothing to do with that zoa frag at all. That is just all he has to take shots at me publicly. He's upset about a deal that he backed out on and in turn, another deal he had lined up didn't work out for him (which for the record, I insisted that the deal not get cancelled because of me). That really is the jest of it.

Nothing to say about the pic? Why is everyone taking a comment so personally? I stated a fact, there's the proof.

it's the manner in which you stated it. You can deny it all you want, but it was clearly a shot (cheap one at that) at me. No one, myself included, is denying the fact that your frag has morphed.

pismo_reefer

It's really simple.

Don't blast Glenn's entire company, for a misunderstanding.

Especially, if you're over it.

Im sure Glenn would never have to speak to you again, if you stop bad mouthing his rep.

And, this ends one of two ways...

I have to send you money to cover yer coral expense;

Or, I have to place an order with glenn just to prove the point that color is a modifiable behavior.

Either way, Im lowering my blood pressure by stopping the need to read this gawdamn lunacy.

I don't know if I have ever posted in your thread but I do lurk :P:ninja:

I being the Z & P hoarder that I am have to say that I have had the splatters and they morph back and forth. The higher light they get and they keep the pattern. Seriously, if I got mad at everyone that sold me a Zoa or Paly that changed colors on me I would be a mean azz beeyotch. Unfortunately in this hobby it's gotten to the point where it's about who has the coolest crap. I have always said I would rather trade or give my shet away than be mad about spending $$$ on a stupid ass polyp.

I have given away Bowsers, CAR's, Utter Chaos and I don't care cause at the end of the day it's just a hobby. :grouphug:

Nanofreak79

It's sad to have my thread hijacked and fd up. I'm here to have fun and report on the happenings of my tank. If someone doesn't like my reporting, or takes it too far I can't help that. They are what they are and it is what it is. I can't control the bashing of myself.

pismo_reefer

...and I don't care cause at the end of the day it's just a hobby. :grouphug:

Dammit, Maria... Have a flower. :flower::D

Nanofreak79
I don't know if I have ever posted in your thread but I do lurk :P:ninja:

I being the Z & P hoarder that I am have to say that I have had the splatters and they morph back and forth. The higher light they get and they keep the pattern. Seriously, if I got mad at everyone that sold me a Zoa or Paly that changed colors on me I would be a mean azz beeyotch. Unfortunately in this hobby it's gotten to the point where it's about who has the coolest crap. I have always said I would rather trade or give my shet away than be mad about spending $$$ on a stupid ass polyp.

I have given away Bowsers, CAR's, Utter Chaos and I don't care cause at the end of the day it's just a hobby. :grouphug:

No you've never posted. And I'm not wrong for making a statement. I'm not mad just dissapointed in peoples bashing. Carry on everyone and enjoy jacking my thread up.

Nanofreak79

I do t know everyone is coming in guns blazing. I made a comment on one of my polyps and someone is butthurt.

Nice firsts post. Or second I'm not sure?

Been here awhile, Ace. No reason to go all internet tough guy on me. Been watching the situation and frankly, like pismo_reef, think you kinds stepped in it. Neither one of us has any skin in the game, but it seems you have no interest in hearing a little perspective from disinterested third parties.

Basically slandering one of the nicer guys and more respected vendors here is not really going to endear you to a lot of folks here. "Chop shop"? REALLY? I cannot imagine why you think so. He has top shelf stuff, a loyal following, and is clearly no Mr. Coral.

Did you at least try to give it some more light? Are you going to have a go at EVERYONE else who disagrees with you?

I do t know everyone is coming in guns blazing. I made a comment on one of my polyps and someone is butthurt.

Yes, *SOMEONE* is butthurt.

Not everyone came in guns blazing. This is calm, rational discussion without abusing other who disagree. Try it!

Nanofreak79
They were called splattered melons. I got them from coralgardensaquaculture. They basically were a morph, that's now changing back to whammin watermelons. To bad I paid more than what I should have for a $3 per polyp zoa. Oh well. You win some lose some.$1 :)

Here's my original post. Stating a fact and stating I'm not mad. "You win some you lose some"

Dude, do you have chaeto? I cant find any locally!

I don't. I need some too. It's amazing that tcmas members won't give it up for free. Trust me they have some. I've had trouble even posting a buy thread for it. If you find any LMK. All I need is a small piece......it grows, lol.

I still have your number. I'll be going to SWE soon. Of you don't have I by then I'll buy the fisflul and share it with you. We will have to meet at the bowling alley. Lmao

I have cheato! I throw it away !

Seriously you kids have to much time on your hands. I love a good arguement but ####.....

They were called splattered melons. I got them from coralgardensaquaculture. They basically were a morph, that's now changing back to whammin watermelons. To bad I paid more than what I should have for a $3 per polyp zoa. Oh well. You win some lose some.

$1 :)

Sorry this doesn't in any way read bad to me.... he bought a morph it morphed back to the original polyp (whammin watermelons), and he over paid because really he could have gotten some free whammin watermelons (I have seen them given away for years or even heard of people throwing them out because they can't sell em....) and gave them more light as glenn says and had the same exact thing for less. It is to bad he paid more then a couple bucks for them to revert so quickly to their standard morph.... You win some you lose some......... aka shit happens o well, its not that big of a deal look at all the other shit in this tank those were just a mere fraction of the $$$$ spent.... who cares.

I mean damn if ya'll are gonna get your panties knotted over that ya probably all really hate me cuz I think they are just silly ####ing weeds anyway. :naughtydance::haha:omgomgomg

glennr1978

Basically slandering one of the nicer guys and more respected vendors here is not really going to endear you to a lot of folks here. "Chop shop"? REALLY? I cannot imagine why you think so. He has top shelf stuff, a loyal following, and is clearly no Mr. Coral.

It's nothing more than a false, unwarranted attempt to bash me and my credibility. It really is unfortunate. NF clearly has no intent other than to throw a temper tantrum over a situation that in essence really doesn't even have anything to do with me. Just to make things perfectly clear for everyone, this honestly has nothing to do with the frag in question either. He knows that he is in the wrong, it's obvious. I'm a "dick", a "chop shop", and "I need help". Yet not once have I resorted to any sort of bashing what so ever, and I assure you all, I have every right to do precisely that. Again, this issue has nothing to do with that freakin' frag.

This is all about a deal that went south between NF and I (by his doing), and the actions of a third party that ensued because of it. I've explained numerous times, in detail, the turn of events to him. He chooses to believe something different. Apparently I'm part of a much larger coral conspiracy with a plot against him. I've explained at nauseum that no one is against him, nor do I hold a grudge or have any issue with the fact that he cancelled the deal. He said it best, "it's just coral".

It's also unfortunate that I have to defend myself but I view it as being absolutely necessary. Reputation is everything in this industry and I work very hard to uphold a very strong reputation. Although I have countless people that will vouch for me, my corals, and my credibility, having just one person insinuate that they were dooped (for lack of a better term) by me can have a domino effect and really hurt my business. I don't claim to be perfect, and I do screw up at times. Other times there are mishaps that are out of my control. I can definitively say that I do everything within my power to provide quality corals and an over all positive buying experience. Even in extreme situations I tend to go beyond what is considered standard for the industry. I don't think I've denied anyone replacements or credit for DOA's that were delayed in shipping once (good luck finding another vendor that will do that!!). That said, this issue most definitely could have been handled privately. However, as previously stated, I truly feel that the frag in question isn't the real issue at all. As NF stated, it is what it is....except for when it isn't at all.

Seriously you kids have to much time on your hands. I love a good arguement but ####.....

Sorry this doesn't in any way read bad to me.... he bought a morph it morphed back to the original polyp (whammin watermelons), and he over paid because really he could have gotten some free whammin watermelons (I have seen them given away for years or even heard of people throwing them out because they can't sell em....) and gave them more light as glenn says and had the same exact thing for less. It is to bad he paid more then a couple bucks for them to revert so quickly to their standard morph.... You win some you lose some......... aka shit happens o well, its not that big of a deal look at all the other shit in this tank those were just a mere fraction of the $$$$ spent.... who cares.

It's the fact that this has NEVER been brought to my attention. Yet he makes sure to put my business name in the post (spelled out completely and everything). This isn't the only place he's posted about this either. Apparently it is more than "what it is".

I mean damn if ya'll are gonna get your panties knotted over that ya probably all really hate me cuz I think they are just silly ####ing weeds anyway. :naughtydance::haha:omgomgomg

You know I love you man. Every forum needs a resident a-hole. You do a great job, yet never offend. There's nothing wrong with speaking your mind, IMO.

It's the fact that this has NEVER been brought to my attention. Yet he makes sure to put my business name in the post (spelled out completely and everything). This isn't the only place he's posted about this either. Apparently it is more than "what it is".

Glenn, I'd gladly try to find it offensive or demeaning to your business but I really don't see what he said in that way... like you said shit morphs, it happens its happened to most of us thats not a knock on you. Yeah he feels a little bummed about dropping the extra coin for them to turn back to normal WWs so quickly but so what. Did you consider that since the guy said they were nice he told him where they came from? Cuz from the outside looking in that is how I honestly take it. I don't see him publicly calling you out or taking a jab at you (well before everyone else came in here to stir shit up and get both of you going more then you really should be over this/ coral in general), if he was going to do that I think he has the balls to do a little better then that lol IMO them morphing isn't really something one should feel the need to bring to your attention, it happens. You either like the morph or realize you spent more for a morph of something cheap.... unfortunately they morphed back to the cheapies... o well shit happens. Next frag he gets might turn into a stunner, never know ya win some ya lose some :)

You know I love you man. Every forum needs a resident a-hole. You do a great job, yet never offend. There's nothing wrong with speaking your mind, IMO.

Well good cuz I don't plan on goin anywhere lol

I like ya's both so knock off the bullshit return the monkeys to their cages and drop it before I have to make you kiss and make up :)

glennr1978

Glenn, I'd gladly try to find it offensive or demeaning to your business but I really don't see what he said in that way... like you said shit morphs, it happens its happened to most of us thats not a knock on you. Yeah he feels a little bummed about dropping the extra coin for them to turn back to normal WWs so quickly but so what. Did you consider that since the guy said they were nice he told him where they came from? Cuz from the outside looking in that is how I honestly take it. I don't see him publicly calling you out or taking a jab at you, if he was going to do that I think he has the balls to do a little better then that lol IMO them morphing isn't really something one should feel the need to bring to your attention, it happens. You either like the morph or realize you spent more for a morph of something cheap.... unfortunately they morphed back to the cheapies... o well shit happens. Next frag he gets might turn into a stunner, never know ya win some ya lose some :)

Go reread all of his responses and his intent is blatantly obvious. They will illustrate exactly how he feels about me and my business currently. Dick, chop shop, and someone that "needs help" do not paint a picture of someone you're trying to describe in a positive manner. No?

If he had the intent that you described, he could have just stated where he got them and that's all. Hell, he could have simply replied "thanks" and left it alone. You're well versed in the hobby so you can easily read through the BS. Unfortunately that can't be said for some of the less experienced that likely frequent this thread. As I stated initially, he made a very passive aggressive statement. He wanted to make his point but do so as subtly as possible. Even at that, the situation needed to be cleared up. It was a statement that could go either way. I completely see your point and how it reads to you, but I feel that it could just as easily be read the way i see it.

Well good cuz I don't plan on goin anywhere lol

Good :).

Archived