Pod Your Reef

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Go reread all of his responses and his intent is blatantly obvious. They will illustrate exactly how he feels about me and my business currently. Dick, chop shop, and someone that "needs help" do not paint a picture of someone you're trying to describe in a positive manner. No?

All of which came after all the monkeys came throwing their two cents of fecal matter up rattling both of your cages. ;)

Good :).

The rest will be in form of a pm in hopes of cleaning all this up......

I am going to go eat dinner with my beautiful family and when I get back I expect to see two adult men acting as such :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freaky I like you but you are being kind of childish. Glenn's a good guy and far from a chop shop I think atleast half my zoa frags had more polyps than stated. As far as being a dick, well, fedex delivered my last package from Glenn (I think my third from him) VERY late during a cold front and even though that is not covered by a gaurantee, he still offered up money back or a replacement. I gladly took the replacement because I know I will be ordering from him again... As soon as he quits dicking around and gets a clam on the site.

glennr1978

All of which came after all the monkeys came throwing their two cents of fecal matter up rattling both of your cages. ;)

No, they didn't. Additionally, I forgot one. I'm ignorant as well :). Those were all before Pismo or anyone else posted anything at all about this.

The rest will be in form of a pm in hopes of cleaning all this up......

Tried that... got a response once that didn't really add up but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt just the same. Again, I'll refrain from going into further detail. Sorry, I misunderstood you. PM replied :).

I am going to go eat dinner with my beautiful family and when I get back I expect to see two adult men acting as such :)

Hi, pot. Meet Kettle, lol. Enjoy your grub buddy! it's getting to be about that time for me as well :).

Nanofreak79

Can I have my thread back now? More pics of new additions to come tonight, hopefully, pictures willing. Got a new one! Oh, and Chris the ones you were referring to are demon souls. LMK if you need some std's and I'll send you some.t

Cool, wait you are still mad far.... doh!

haha.. can't I just wrap it in a paper towel in a bag and put it in one of those poly mailers? I don't think it would die?

I've had a hard time killing it. You could probably do that. Lol

Want to try it? I'll send you some for just shipping cost.

Can I have my thread back now? More pics of new additions to come tonight, hopefully, pictures willing. Got a new one! Oh, and Chris the ones you were referring to are demon souls. LMK if you need some std's and I'll send you some.t

What else did you get??

They are definitely pretty sweet. I love stds, I just don't like gettin em from guys, thanks tho LOL

Nanofreak79
Want to try it? I'll send you some for just shipping cost.
Sure. Pm me details.

It'll just smell like a fresh baby diaper when you get it lol !!!
Haven't smelled one of those for years. Mmmmmm stanky!
Nanofreak79
What else did you get?? They are definitely pretty sweet. I love stds, I just don't like gettin em from guys, thanks tho LOL
Minion....I think, waiting on big D to get back to me. There's a few that aren't pictured. Admitting it s the first step buddy.

#stankdank
I'll hold my head sideways when I crack er open.

Minion....I think, waiting on big D to get back to me. There's a few that aren't pictured. Admitting it s the first step buddy.

The "yellow" acro they posted a while ago? That was the one I considered but decided it just wasn't what I was really looking for....

Nanofreak79
The "yellow" acro they posted a while ago? That was the one I considered but decided it just wasn't what I was really looking for....
It was about $100? I think I know the one. I almost bought it too.

Nice new pick ups.
Thanks

It was about $100? I think I know the one. I almost bought it too.

Yup thats the one.... so I take it thats not the one you are getting??

Nanofreak79

Yup thats the one.... so I take it thats not the one you are getting??

No it's not it. He does have a ponape nest that I want. It's a cheap one too at only $15.....not sure on it's size in the wysiwyg section, just a picture.

This makes me miss all my z&ps. :unsure:Your tank is still looking good!

Once I started collecting my addiction took off. I've been doing the reef thing for a little over 5 years and it's gotten worse ever year. Lmao, -thanks for the nice comment.

No it's not it. He does have a ponape nest that I want. It's a cheap one too at only $15.....not sure on it's size in the wysiwyg section, just a picture.

Well if your gonna get a nest IMO thats the one to get :)

Nanofreak79

Decided against the birdsnest. I picked up the LC minion frag! Here are some pics of the whole pack and additions.

http://flic.kr/p/nYhnNg'>14420411023_19202e15a5.jpghttp://flic.kr/p/nYhnNg'>20140611-142651-4 by -Nanofreak79-

http://flic.kr/p/nE2nnt'>14213785977_3d09abb28f.jpghttp://flic.kr/p/nE2nnt'>20140611-140920-3 by -Nanofreak79-

http://flic.kr/p/nE1wrq'>14213621370_1df400d20a.jpghttp://flic.kr/p/nE1wrq'>20140611-140720-1 by -Nanofreak79-

Nanofreak79
Man I really like the one on the bottom left. Demon eyes or something like that. Nice order for sure!

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with my picks. Of course if I could just get everything else to instantly fill in, I'd be a happy camper.

Archived