SaltCritters.com

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Man I really like the one on the bottom left. Demon eyes or something like that. Nice order for sure!

I agree that is a really nice polyp for sure! One of these days I will likely break down and get one of those minion frags too.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This makes me miss all my z&ps. :unsure:

Your tank is still looking good!

wait till you see the ones lawn sent me. I told you the hurtin was coming!

wait till you see the ones lawn sent me. I told you the hurtin was coming!

Well damn lawn must not like me, I didn't get a lawnmans Christmas in June box :( lol

Well damn lawn must not like me, I didn't get a lawnmans Christmas in June box :( lol

They were all full of "weeds" you wouldn't have liked them :lol:

They were all full of "weeds" you wouldn't have liked them :lol:

Never know, lawns got some pretty nice weeds..... there are nice looking weeds, and bs weeds ;) lol

Believe it or not I used to be like you guys and like them more then anything else.... RDE's WW's, and purple death were all the rage back then LOL

Nanofreak79

You'll be back. I think a nice island in your sea of sticks would be pretty sweet. Get some choice pieces or weeds.

Never know, lawns got some pretty nice weeds..... there are nice looking weeds, and bs weeds ;) lol

Believe it or not I used to be like you guys and like them more then anything else.... RDE's WW's, and purple death were all the rage back then LOL

As crazy as it sounds, I'm becoming more interested in the sticks! gasp!

You'll be back. I think a nice island in your sea of sticks would be pretty sweet. Get some choice pieces or weeds.

Yeah if I ever add coral to the tank it will be more of a mixed tank so it wouldn't be a surprise.

As crazy as it sounds, I'm becoming more interested in the sticks! gasp!

Acros are the shit man :) I love the challenge as well as the different growth patterns, colors, and just everything ;)

I've gotta admit tho, I am really disappointed in alot of the acros I have been seeing tho... theres some nice ones but at the same time alot of them look like they are fresh off the boat and not fully colored up/ wild/ sketchy as hell. :(

Yeah if I ever add coral to the tank it will be more of a mixed tank so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Acros are the shit man :) I love the challenge as well as the different growth patterns, colors, and just everything ;)

I've gotta admit tho, I am really disappointed in alot of the acros I have been seeing tho... theres some nice ones but at the same time alot of them look like they are fresh off the boat and not fully colored up/ wild/ sketchy as hell. :(

Definitely seems like theres lots of receive, cut, and ship going on

Here's the stick I picked up when I picked up my tank at the LFS last week

14408957865_9084284898_n.jpg

ps: sorry for the thread jack nano freak! :)

Nanofreak79
Definitely seems like theres lots of receive, cut, and ship going on

Here's the stick I picked up when I picked up my tank at the LFS last week

14408957865_9084284898_n.jpg

ps: sorry for the thread jack nano freak! :)

No worries, idk. What is it, beside the obvious.

Looks like a nice size little mariculture piece :)

No worries, idk. What is it, beside the obvious.

No clue what it is besides green and a stick :lol: acropora works for me!

Spiderguardnano

Thanks buddy. How's the tank coming along?

Still cycling man 4 days today

my gf must think I'm super weird when i just stare at rocks lol

i was to get some cool Z & P for my tank when its ready

No clue what it is besides green and a stick :lol: acropora works for me!

If you can get me a closer pic I may be able to help you with an id.

Random pic. It's kinda cold out here today. Outside with all the pups and kids are at the park, not playing video/computer games. Lol 14407916294_dba79bd8ae.jpg20140612-191218-1 by -Nanofreak79-

It's a nice looking acro.

What kinda dogs you got freaky? I think we've talked about em before but I am old and forgot lol

my gf must think I'm super weird when i just stare at rocks lol

Tell her look at the bright side, atleast I aint smokin rocks lol

Nanofreak79
Still cycling man 4 days today my gf must think I'm super weird when i just stare at rocks lol i was to get some cool Z & P for my tank when its ready
Well it's finally up and going. You should start a thread. It's a good way to track your progress and bs about your tank, or totally off track things too. Lol

If you can get me a closer pic I may be able to help you with an id. What kinda dogs you got freaky? I think we've talked about em before but I am old and forgot lol Tell her look at the bright side, atleast I aint smokin rocks lol
Once you get a stick in your face it's hard to forget it.

or totally off track things too. Lol

naw that never happes lol

Once you get a stick in your face it's hard to forget it.

What can I say I've seen alot of sticks.... hell I had 50-60 at one time even LMAO

Nanofreak79

Today I found a dreaded aptasia. I look at the tank daily, and all of the sudden BAM! there's one staring me in the eye. I used some super glue gel to glue over it. Not sure where it came from, although I have an idea. I did kill two smaller one's on a frag that came in quite awhile ago.

Nanofreak79

I glued that little bastard. It's weird because since dealing with the frag that had the two smaller ones I haven't seen any. This one is big too, just all of the sudden poking out the rock.

If you can get me a closer pic I may be able to help you with an id. What kinda dogs you got freaky? I think we've talked about em before but I am old and forgot lol Tell her look at the bright side, atleast I aint smokin rocks lol
I told em not to smoke rock, I ain't paying for that, just the games. The dogs are British lab, lab/Shepard mix and a yorkie. The little one runs the show. The big black one hates minorities and anyone trying to come in the yard. The British lab is dumb as a box of rocks. Lol

Archived