Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NorthGaHillbilly

As you know I've never been much on those little fleshy weeds, but those look pretty sick. Any fancy name to em?

I'm about 48 hours from a functioning sump man, pretty pumped.

Nanofreak79

In my system. I just got back from the er. Probably need another surgery to fix my jacked up surgery.

As you know I've never been much on those little fleshy weeds, but those look pretty sick. Any fancy name to em? I'm about 48 hours from a functioning sump man, pretty pumped.
Exciting news dude! Can't wait to set it all up I'm sure. The green ones are called nuclear nightmares and the others just nightmares.
In my system. I just got back from the er. Probably need another surgery to fix my jacked up surgery.

Oh, sh i tty man. Gender reassignment is a much more involved process than people usually think. Hope everything comes out ok.

Spiderguardnano

nano freak i just purchased the super nano diente kit and the kit is rated at a 200gph an hour do you think the .5 will be good or should i get the sicce 1?

Nanofreak79
Oh, sh i tty man. Gender reassignment is a much more involved process than people usually think. Hope everything comes out ok.
It's pretty easy to turn inside out, it's the growing one that's an issue.

nano freak i just purchased the super nano diente kit and the kit is rated at a 200gph an hour do you think the .5 will be good or should i get the sicce 1?
I would stick to the .5. It says it can handle 200 ish gallons per hour, but in my experience under 200 is best. My mj1200 made the box gurgle and suck air. That has a rating of 295 minus the head height got me 200 or a little more. The .5 is what I originally planned, but it took a crap on me. I use the wavemaker to make up for water movement.

Hope you're alright man.
I'll be fine.....like jack said gender re assignment is no fun.
Nanofreak79

I'm broke right now. Those are on hold until next allowance from the wife. I just budget my money and make sure to include enough for my reef addiction.

That's going to be fun. Moving on a couple months so all nonessential reefing goodies are on hold unless to sexy to leave behind.

Nanofreak79

Moved all the frags on the sandbed to the 60 gallon, and onto some frag racks. It was too crowded for all those frags. http://flic.kr/p/nrgUZE'>14069509480_ebbfdf54d1.jpghttp://flic.kr/p/nrgUZE'>My Photo Stream-986 by -Nanofreak79-

That's going to be fun. Moving on a couple months so all nonessential reefing goodies are on hold unless to sexy to leave behind.
Movin in with the girlfriend?
  • 2 weeks later...
Nanofreak79

Got a new fish. This will be my last one. Right now the other dotty is bullying him around. I know it was going to be an issue so I purchased another dotty, hoping both being aggressive fish would help even things out. The fighting has died down a little bit.

Pseudochromis flavivertex) Sunrise dottyback

http://flic.kr/p/nMU8US'>14302906886_480625e83d.jpghttp://flic.kr/p/nMU8US'>My Photo Stream-548 by -Nanofreak79-

Nanofreak79
Dayum! Looks like a CGA pic?

Won't be picking these up unfortunately. Wait for a surprise coming from legendary corals......

I also changed the heater out for a 150 watt cobalt neo therm.

Legendary Corals

Won't be picking these up unfortunately. Wait for a surprise coming from legendary corals...... I also changed the heater out for a 150 watt cobalt neo therm.

Love some LC too. Damn 150 watt? I run the 100 on my 20 gal

We love both of ya. <3

Nanofreak79
I accidentally ordered the 150. Oh well less time on I guess.

We love both of ya. <3
;)

When it was colder I was running 200w on like 150g..... I run 0w now.

I accidentally ordered the 150. Oh well less time on I guess.

Actually.... not really. It will still kick on pretty much the same amount of time, just use a little more watts to do the job, might not run quite as long but probably not much difference there IMO.

Nanofreak79

I thought it would take it longer for a smaller heater to keep temp at range? Either way I upgraded from the two year old finnex I had laying around.

Archived