Coral Vue Hydros

Nanofreak's Z'z & P'z Paradise....

Nanofreak79

Nanofreak79
My lfs can t keep sps in their frag tank if their life depended on it. They all either brown out or STN Oh btw that frag tank is looking niceeee, more like a frag display lol let it all grow out and you'll have a completed tank in no time
For sure a frag tank. I like buying up the onesies and twosies. Makes for a more satisfied experience. My cad tank has rock from like three tanks. It looks a little sparse, but there's mad frags in there. I'm a grower not a show er. Lol.

Hey Freak, what kind of rock did u start out with in this tank?
I used the carab sea rock and about five pounds of reef saver. I chopped it up and used zip ties and putty to get the shapes.

I have a few cool sips around here for frags. Usually though i just wait for the swaps for the really good pieces.
I missed both swaps this last year, just too busy. Cherry corals didn't show this year, I always hunt and pick at there booth. The rest I feel like I see daily and no special interests in the usual. I'll probably try and make the October? Swap. Dunno. Online is sooooo much easier if you know where to shop, anyway.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cherry corals didn't show this year, I always hunt and pick at there booth.

CC is fairly local to me, bout an hr drive or so. They always have really nice stuff, sure it isn't the cheapest in the world.... but they hold everything for quite a while, and do an extensive dip and qt process on everything!!!! Their time and efforts in making sure they get the best quality, and healthiest product to their customers hands is well worth the few extra bucks IMO.

Nanofreak79

That's why I bought almost all my pieces from them the last time I was at the swap. Plus they always have sweet weeds! I'm on the hunt for some sps now for the cad tank. My z and p tank is out of space now.......looking for another tank for that. The 20 long will. E either sumped and used or I'll go a different direction. Slumin it sucked on that thing., and deffinetly no sps in there, too dirty.

That's why I bought almost all my pieces from them the last time I was at the swap. Plus they always have sweet weeds! I'm on the hunt for some sps now for the cad tank. My z and p tank is out of space now.......looking for another tank for that. The 20 long will. E either sumped and used or I'll go a different direction. Slumin it sucked on that thing., and deffinetly no sps in there, too dirty.

Cherry always has bad ass sps.... they used the same supplier as RR.... that RRUSA can't even use anymore hahahahaha

Nanofreak79

True dat! I'm going to the swap if they are on the list. Then I have to make my way through all the gawkers.

• 2 weeks later...
Nanofreak79

Yep, and the tyree rainbows.

I was going to do the fourth of July sale at planet zoa but there always out of the ones I want.

Nanofreak79

No I wanted a replacement for the PLS I sold. I think I'm going skimmer less in this system. It's only got one fish, and my zoas and paly's like it a little dirty. WC's should be sufficient for my water volume.

I also picked up some jps mystiques and rainbow mauls to add on to my LC order.

No I wanted a replacement for the PLS I sold. I think I'm going skimmer less in this system. It's only got one fish, and my zoas and paly's like it a little dirty. WC's should be sufficient for my water volume.

I also picked up some jps mystiques and rainbow mauls to add on to my LC order.

So your considering another new skimmer? lol

Get the new Skimz Nano Skimmer,it's like $121 or somesthing on BRS. Or don't run a skimmer,and do massive water changes :)

Just checked out this tank. Your scape is awesome. When your frags grow out this tank is going to be amazing!

Nanofreak79

Thanks! Yeah, time will make this tank look nice. I'll look into the skimz, although I'll probably stick to WC's.

Nanofreak79

I have to wait until a few weeks, but I just might give it a try. I just ordered soul reaper paly from LC. My order won't be ready until another week. They had to fresh cut the rainbow mauls.

Legendary Corals

I have to wait until a few weeks, but I just might give it a try. I just ordered soul reaper paly from LC. My order won't be ready until another week. They had to fresh cut the rainbow mauls.

Sorry on the wait on the rainbow mauls, but you know it'll be worth it. ;)

Archived