ReefCleaners.org

Chris' 40B

Chris!

Nothing pic worthy goin on really. I've been putting this tank off to work on some other things lately but its all coming together so I am somewhat working to get this one on track so when its time this thread won't be so boring ;)

The mail lady dropped off my tripod today tho so there will be pics sometime lol

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing pic worthy goin on really. I've been putting this tank off to work on some other things lately but its all coming together so I am somewhat working to get this one on track so when its time this thread won't be so boring ;)

The mail lady dropped off my tripod today tho so there will be pics sometime lol

Nice man! Yep, life gets in the way....often. Just built a new railing and gate in our house to keep the puppy out of the kids playroom.....literally an hour after that was completed the wifey has me building new shelving for the bedroom.

----My damn light hanger thing is still ALMOST done....just like 2 weeks ago! :rant:

Nice man! Yep, life gets in the way....often. Just built a new railing and gate in our house to keep the puppy out of the kids playroom.....literally an hour after that was completed the wifey has me building new shelving for the bedroom.

----My damn light hanger thing is still ALMOST done....just like 2 weeks ago! :rant:

Well what the heck were you doin wastin that hour in between, coulda got some time in on the light hanger lol

Legendary Corals

To anyone that thinks 1/2" mesh will keep a fish in their tank here is $200 worth of proof that it does not:

IMG_20140313_164937_zpsyrxaipgr.jpg

Came home to my mature healthy well fed male hooded wrasse tanning himself under the radion.... on top of the 1/2" mesh top. I knew better but have a few other things going on and been putting this tank off, and don't have access to 1/4" locally. :(

Well... damn.

Its ok, you will get it done sometime and it will be awesome :)

Ha ha, thanks man. It does look pretty cool already....just kinda leaning there. That's part of my problem, I can see the finished product before it's finished.

It's not that I'm a tease, I think I just married your wife's sister! Sounds like you and I live in the same world, lol.

It's not that I'm a tease, I think I just married your wife's sister! Sounds like you and I live in the same world, lol.

You got a Latin lady too?

LOL, everything they want is muy impotante......however, what's impotant to me....well, she's tired and going to bed! :angry:

Ha ha, thanks man. It does look pretty cool already....just kinda leaning there. That's part of my problem, I can see the finished product before it's finished.

Well stop imagining it done and just get it done.... problem solved right? :) lol

LOL, everything they want is muy impotante......however, what's impotant to me....well, she's tired and going to bed! :angry:

So wake her ass up.... :D

Latin? No. The rest? Definitely!

Well stop imagining it done and just get it done.... problem solved right? :) lol

So wake her ass up.... :D

I guess that advice applies to both of my dilemmas.

Thanks Dr. Phil !!

I guess that advice applies to both of my dilemmas.

Thanks Dr. Phil !!

Yes, yes it does..... Always here to help.....

Well I'm headin to bed, later LOL

Pretty sure they all pick that up when they become Mrs.

Holy Sh it, yep...just read over the contract! Turn the page over fellas and look on the back......disappearing - reappearing ink! omgomgomg

Latin? No. The rest? Definitely!

Glad I'm not alone, CHEERS!

Holy Sh it, yep...just read over the contract! Turn the page over fellas and look on the back......disappearing - reappearing ink! omgomgomg

Glad I'm not alone, CHEERS!

cheers :(

You know what? I've noticed that it tends to be the same few people that post here "after hours". I think it would be kinda cool to run some crazy coral specials that are only good for, say, 8 hours in the middle of the night. Thoughts?

You know what? I've noticed that it tends to be the same few people that post here "after hours". I think it would be kinda cool to run some crazy coral specials that are only good for, say, 8 hours in the middle of the night. Thoughts?

Yes....I might actually get a chance to grab some shiz! Still wanting one of those crazy rainbow blastos...hint, hint

Yes....I might actually get a chance to grab some shiz! Still wanting one of those crazy rainbow blastos...hint, hint

Get comfortable bud, it may be a long wait. I've only seen those available once and they were gone quick. I'm just glad I was fortunate enough to snag a few. I tried to buy 30 heads, but they cut me off at 10. IIRC, 6 of them went to lovetoreef, 1 more went to another member here, and the last 3 head frag was sold on ebay.

Believe me, if I can ever get my hands on those again, I will!!

Tomorrows order will include a couple of dragon soul favia colonies, gold torch, "multi'color" torch, 10 various favia frags, and 10 more Indo zoa colonies. I'm hoping to receive yet another Indo stunner like I got in the last week's shipment.

"Indo stunner", I kinda like that... I might have to use that for the second unidentified zoa morph that just came in :)

Hey, a pics a pic. Very stunning!

:) Someday those little frag plugs will have corals attached and someone will be very happy :) lol

+ I wanted to see how the new tripod would support the camera..... And I wanted to see how well they will fit together, not that I'd ever put them that close even with acros on them but for shits n giggles why not mess around for a pic lol

Archived