inTank Media Baskets

Lani's 20L

Lalani

JEALOUS.

I've always wanted one. Such a cool looking fish

He's really neat! Got him yesterday and he spent most of today hiding, but now he's out and about hunting already. He has those weird, independently moving eyes, so cool! The LFS, Aqua Hut, has several in stock. :D

He's really neat! Got him yesterday and he spent most of today hiding, but now he's out and about hunting already. He has those weird, independently moving eyes, so cool! The LFS, Aqua Hut, has several in stock. :D

Yea such a neat fish. I impulse bought a tiny (size of my thumbnail) yellowtail damsel the other day so I don't think I'll be able to fit one. Not that I really could in a 9G.

Just keep posting pics so I can live vicariously!

• 2 weeks later...

That top picture with the eyes in different directions is awesome! I've enjoyed going through your thread, thx

• Like 3

Much gusta!

Very mucho!

:flower:

That top picture with the eyes in different directions is awesome! I've enjoyed going through your thread, thx

Thanks! His eyes are always moving in different directions, a very observant little fish. :D

For the photos: lots and lots of practice (years). For the growth: lots and lots of love and happy thoughts. Oh, and regular water changes and dosing for alk and calc! :)

I dunno if I posted this anywhere on NR.. Scott at Orphek asked me to write an article about using the Azurelite for tank photography and here it is:

http://orphek.com/orphek-azurelite-secret-good-reef-photography/

Then I got a chance to meet him and his wife at MACNA! They asked me to take a pic with them, then a few days later I saw they mentioned me in their blog. Pretty cool! :D

http://orphek.com/macna-2014-news/ (just a few pics down)

0651.jpg

• Like 7

Glad to hear everything did well on the move. I hate you though.... After seeing this I'm going SPS dominant on my 20 long. :)

I dunno, there's just something really cool about sticks. I've been starting with birds nest. Do you have any suggestions?

Ah yes, what's your fish count up to now with the perchlet?

• Like 1

Glad to hear everything did well on the move. I hate you though.... After seeing this I'm going SPS dominant on my 20 long. :)

I dunno, there's just something really cool about sticks. I've been starting with birds nest. Do you have any suggestions?

Ah yes, what's your fish count up to now with the perchlet?

Haha, whoops! The sticks are cool, but I still prefer a mixture. :)

The Bird of Paradise birdsnest is the prettiest one I have, metallic green base and purple polyps. Its a fast grower too!

The geometric makes 4 fish. Two clowns, one royal gramma, and the geometric. That's as many as I will put into this tank. It's time for an upgrade!

• Like 1