Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

Can't wait to see that 24k gold plating. LOL

No kidding. About three times a year I have a unit that just has the plague.

New version is perfect. However at this point I think we are working with 36K gold, wolverines claws melting into screws and NASA reflectors. ;)

• Like 3

No kidding. About three times a year I have a unit that just has the plague.

New version is perfect. However at this point I think we are working with 36K gold, wolverines claws melting into screws and NASA reflectors. ;)

:lol: I am so tempted to make this my sig.

• Like 1

Crazy week but all for the better. Orders and repairs shipped except for a handful. A ton of stuff still going on.

• Collaboration with UNS and NanoBox - New tank set ups on the way
  • Tannin/NanoBox collaboration - Nano black/tint tank
  • UNS reef tank in the works.

I leave for San Diego, LA, Eastern Sierras and SF tomorrow for a week. The plan is...

• Film Units
  • Photo shoot units & planted tank
  • Camp & Fly Fish ( With Aaron/O2Surplus! )
  • Visit Rapid LED team
  • Meet a few customers
  • Eat tons of food

I will be back in the office the 18th and will have Bradley working on orders as they come in. I will have access to web/phone most of the trip besides the couple days camping so feel free to contact me.

Black/Blue Tide :

29549367873_4c17e0deff_z.jpgtideblackbluegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Cloak Duo :

29549368173_4ecf4cd2bd_z.jpgduocloakblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

White 60" ATI RETRO -

29549494064_22fc963f7d_z.jpgATI604x8whitetop by David Fason, on Flickr

29549494224_ed8ee2b9c7_z.jpgATI604x8whiteside by David Fason, on Flickr

29549494364_0e96a18d0e_z.jpgATI604x8white by David Fason, on Flickr

Enjoy!

-Dave

Forgot - We are shooting these tanks.

30178611565_34246304d1_c.jpgJohnnyFTS by David Fason, on Flickr

• Like 12
  • 2 weeks later...

Catching up from being gone for the week. Shipped ~ 14 packages today and another 6 tomorrow. Google customer sheet is being updated now and pictures, updates and trip photos will be up tomorrow!

Happy reefing!

-Dave

• Like 5

Great week back in the shop after an amazing work trip/personal trip. Still recovering from the lack of sleep but overall good. A bunch of orders were shipped this week and more shipping Monday. It is pretty amazing with how many countries I have shipped too now. I just dropped off a package heading to Italy!

Trip was very productive in meeting with new manufactures, discussing future relations with some people and getting face time with people I deal with weekly. I am hoping to be able to spill the beans here soon. :ninja:

Black/Purple Duo :

30387080081_196d5af57a_c.jpgduoblackpruplegoose by David Fason, on Flickr

ATI RETRO - Flare Edition

29843120504_b267820e00_c.jpgatiflare2x4 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Tide :

30356811182_0467f51b40_c.jpgtideblackblackgoose5 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/White Duo :

30175423200_84f89357a2_c.jpgduoblackwhitegoose3 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Hanging Tide :

30175421080_d1e076e55b_c.jpgtideblackblackhang by David Fason, on Flickr

Enjoy!

• Like 4

A ton of orders went out this week. List is knocked back down to hardly anything!

Picked up ~200 parts from the anodizer, huge LED and driver order coming in next week and getting ready to prep for the busy season.

I am also finalizing a " Trade-In" program to update old units to newer style. The premise will be using the array and controller and then updating the rest. Details this weekend.

-Dave

• Like 5

I am also finalizing a " Trade-In" program to update old units to newer style. The premise will be using the array and controller and then updating the rest. Details this weekend.

-Dave

Oh boy! Upgrade time!?! This is exciting news indeed. Can't wait for details. :D

• Like 1

A ton of orders went out this week. List is knocked back down to hardly anything!

Picked up ~200 parts from the anodizer, huge LED and driver order coming in next week and getting ready to prep for the busy season.

-Dave

guess it a good thing that 5footer will be upgraded before everyone else's upgrade :D

• Like 1

Crazy week!

I officially am current besides a couple repairs/upgrades that will be heading out next week. Such a good feeling!

Pictures will be up tomorrow. New lid designs and a few other cool updates. :D

-Dave