ReefCleaners.org

Progress on Orders : Check your order and others!

DaveFason

wow, found a local guy and he was telling me how much I will love it.

Trust me you will love the color of the Nanobox arrays, they are killer. I used them on my LED build, it's amazing how nice they look.

• Like 1

Whoo Hoo!! Finally got synced up. I don't know what I'm doing but having fun. Here's a cool shot. Sun coming in from kitchen, hitting plants on the bar making awesome shadows over my tank, one of them being an air plant in the form of a jellyfish.

20160326_195747_zpsjk2ntztc.jpg

20160402_130042_zpsvus8sldq.jpg

and said plant

• Like 4

Trust me you will love the color of the Nanobox arrays, they are killer. I used them on my LED build, it's amazing how nice they look.

I have had it running for over a month and i am so happy with it.

• Like 2
NewbReefer316

Google sheet updated and a bunch of orders shipping today - Friday.

Thanks guys!

-Dave

Where is the doc located? Browsed through the first couple of pages and the last few but didn't find it. Not quite ready to go through the other 75+ pages because I'm sure there would be plenty enough to convince me that I need a tide as well.

Where is the doc located? Browsed through the first couple of pages and the last few but didn't find it. Not quite ready to go through the other 75+ pages because I'm sure there would be plenty enough to convince me that I need a tide as well.

Link is in my signature. :)

I have not finished as much the past few days due to finishing my taxes. I will have a handful of orders out Thursday and a ton on Monday.

I love taxes....

-Dave

NewbReefer316

Link is in my signature. :)

I have not finished as much the past few days due to finishing my taxes. I will have a handful of orders out Thursday and a ton on Monday.

I love taxes....

-Dave

Lol, thanks. I knew I had seen the Check order Status link somewhere before... I guess it was hiding in plain sight!

Hey guys,

Small update. My only credit card was compromised last night resulting in a giant mess on my side. I am going to have to go to the post office later and manually do this. I may be a day behind with shipping but a ton of orders will be heading out. Sorry for the troubles!

-Dave

Damn Dave! So sorry to hear about this. I Hope it wasn't an Identity Theft attempt. GL in straightening it out.

It happens. I get notifications on my phone and saw a few pop up from Dublin! Glad I caught it quick but just a royal pain to swap everything.

• Like 1

It happens. I get notifications on my phone and saw a few pop up from Dublin! Glad I caught it quick but just a royal pain to swap everything.

I Hear ya! Good that u caught it before it really got bad!

• Like 1

Just so I understand the spreadsheet, when ordered you add our name and then just check off the steps during the build process? I was looking for my name I just didn't see it. Thanks!

Just so I understand the spreadsheet, when ordered you add our name and then just check off the steps during the build process? I was looking for my name I just didn't see it. Thanks!

Need to update it today but yes.

Really good day today. I was able to ship a ton of orders along with prep for most this week. Things are back on track and only looking better. A few fun projects that I will finally be able to show off next week as well!

Black/Red Tide :

25776382553_78c6c2d6a7_z.jpgtideblackredgoose11 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black Tide :

26312907211_4f6bb2884a_z.jpgtideblackgoose27 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Blue Tide :

26353223826_de07bd6e87_z.jpgtideblackbluegoose5 by David Fason, on Flickr

White/Blue Quad :

26379114855_1a9eda0885_z.jpgquadwhitebluehang by David Fason, on Flickr

Neon Green/Black Duo : FOR SALE!

26312914871_b0f68403f8_z.jpgduoneongrnblackgoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/White Duo :

26379120995_b9c5bd2f93_z.jpgduoblackwhitegoose6 by David Fason, on Flickr

Black/Burnt Orng Duo :

25774309914_20dbd4051e_z.jpgduoblackburntornggoose by David Fason, on Flickr

Enjoy!

-Dave

Bunch of orders heading out today/Monday.

We will be doing small batches of anodized bodies. First run.

Red - Duo & Mini

Blue - Duo & Mini

Gold - Duo & Mini

26394746271_bb20284e60_z.jpgnewcolors2 by David Fason, on Flickr

-Dave

Those look awesome Dave! Is there an anodized black? Does it shine like the above colors?

• Like 1

Those look awesome Dave! Is there an anodized black? Does it shine like the above colors?

All black units are anodized. I have been moving to 90% anodized products. :)

Worked most of today to be ahead of the game for next week.

The past few weeks I have had numerous requests for fixed mounting arms. I am thinking of bringing this back as a selection. It looks incredible with the new units.

I am also working with a good friend on making small runs of stands. Here is a quick teaser for both. :ninja:

Fixed Arm & Stand

26397852382_4c31ff96ea.jpgUntitled by David Fason, on Flickr

• Like 6