Coral Vue Hydros

My Flower Box

gena

Biologically they are very similar, with scooters staying a bit smaller, and behaviorally they are different, scooters typically take to prepared foods with little effort in comparison.

Hahaha...well, my experience with both types, yes...there is a definite difference between them. If you do

decide to go for it, look for one that is plump or not skinny. I chose the feisty one in the tank. She was quite active

and I could tell she was healthy :).

Yep...my experience exactly. No effort at all to get her to eat.

Look how fluffy this gorg has gotten. Even with a shrimp hanging on it :lol:.

IMG_9705_zpso4opecdm.jpg

Evil enablers the lot of you :lol:

Your Grube's is looking great! I want some of the little shrimpies from KPA. :wub:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub:

My gorg just told me it wants one of those cute shrimpys to hang around on it, too!!

Evil enablers the lot of you :lol:

Your Grube's is looking great! I want some of the little shrimpies from KPA. :wub:

Both of you need one :).

Oh no! I just decided my tanks are both too full to add anything else, so I'll have to get another one - and that gorg is really pretty :wub:

Ahem...

I NEED MY TANK!!! At least I'm getting my rocks nice and bacteria-fied.

I forgot :blush:. Yeah...that's awesome that they are getting so much time to mature for you beforehand.

gorgeous updates! love your critters, gena!!

:wub:

Thanks, Cindy :flower:.

You have some of the prettiest shots or just fun shots. Love how crisp the shrimp is with his blue dots.

Thanks, Annette :flower:.

FYI....on Saturday I left all filtration off on this tank for 6 hours :o. I fed the tank and had everything off. Went

out to dinner with friends, all came back here to watch a movie, and didn't realize until almost midnight that I forgot

to turn the filtration back on. Everything survived with no issue. Just in case someone has the same thing happen to them, not to worry :).

Thanks, Cindy :flower:. Thanks, Annette :flower:.FYI....on Saturday I left all filtration off on this tank for 6 hours :o. I fed the tank and had everything off. Wentout to dinner with friends, all came back here to watch a movie, and didn't realize until almost midnight that I forgotto turn the filtration back on. Everything survived with no issue. Just in case someone has the same thing happen to them, not to worry :).

I didn't know this was your thread lol Very sweet setup. And lovely pics. Yup, did that once or twice. It didn't turn disastrous. But it wasn't all that long. Maybe 6 hrs or so.

Thanks guys :flower:. I'm thrilled with Ruby...great little fish!!!!!

This picture turned out well :wub:.

IMG_9745%20copy_zpseyyrtjvj.jpg

I love this pic!

I think it looks like it's dancing. But what i like the most are that blue and red are in both the shrimp and the coral.

I didn't know this was your thread lol Very sweet setup. And lovely pics. Yup, did that once or twice. It didn't turn disastrous. But it wasn't all that long. Maybe 6 hrs or so.

Thank you!!!! Yep...just have the two active threads right now :).

I love this pic!

Thank you!!!!

I think it looks like it's dancing. But what i like the most are that blue and red are in both the shrimp and the coral.

It kinda does..never really stops moving :). They aren't too unlike sexy shrimp but they don't shake their booties like the sexies do.

One day I looked in the tank and thought...when did I get a sexy shrimp in my tank???? Is it a HH???? I was momentarily freaked out, and then

realized it was my spotted anemone shrimp. For some reason it really looked like a sexy shrimp from the angle I was looking

at it LOL.

Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks, Cindy :flower:. Thanks, Annette :flower:.FYI....on Saturday I left all filtration off on this tank for 6 hours :o. I fed the tank and had everything off. Wentout to dinner with friends, all came back here to watch a movie, and didn't realize until almost midnight that I forgotto turn the filtration back on. Everything survived with no issue. Just in case someone has the same thing happen to them, not to worry :).

That doesn't happen to me because my filter is live rock and sand.

FYI....on Saturday I left all filtration off on this tank for 6 hours :o. I fed the tank and had everything off. Went

out to dinner with friends, all came back here to watch a movie, and didn't realize until almost midnight that I forgot

to turn the filtration back on. Everything survived with no issue. Just in case someone has the same thing happen to them, not to worry :).

I've done this more times than I'd like to admit :rolleyes: It's nice to know that even the most successful reefers have these problems ;)

Archived