SaltCritters.com

My Flower Box

gena

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So pretty. And I see the cyphastrea I just got at a show on Sat. Yours looks so pretty and enveloping the landscape. Your nems look happy, the whole tank looks happy.

So pretty. And I see the cyphastrea I just got at a show on Sat. Yours looks so pretty and enveloping the landscape. Your nems look happy, the whole tank looks happy.

Thanks Annette! Yeah, I really love the cyphastrea...even if it may be the reason the trumpet coral died right above it. It's either from warfare or shading or maybe a combination of both. Cyphastrea is definitely one of my favorite corals.

love how fluffy your candy canes are =). they obviously enjoy being in your tank.

I think they love the low flow in this tank :).

So I have a RFA on the move. I kinda like where's it's currently stopped...stuck right to the intake on my filter :lol:. Makes for great photos. The anemone shrimp has been on it all day and he's still on it now, lights out.

IMG_9368_zps013761fc.jpg

IMG_9363_zps8bc3ffa7.jpg

That's too funny :lol: He's probably figured out that all the goodies in the tank eventually will come to him if he just stays right there!

So I have a RFA on the move. I kinda like where's it's currently stopped...stuck right to the intake on my filter :lol:. Makes for great photos. The anemone shrimp has been on it all day and he's still on it now, lights out.

IMG_9363_zps8bc3ffa7.jpg

Love, love love this shot. Anemone shrimps are so cool.

Ha! That RFA and shrimp are hilarious! Are you going to try to move it?

It's still there. And the shrimp is still attached :lol:. nah....not going to move it. I'm hoping it stays there because that's really the best place for it. Otherwise if it moves I'm going to probably have to remove it from the tank. I'm running out of space omgomgomg.

Story of my life :).

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!! Hope you all are having an awesome weekend :D.

Yep, I want your tank. I am so inspired by it.

I'm honored...thank you :flower:.

Its a good spot for it. Easy to see and not bothering anything else :)

I hope you had a good weekend!

It's still there too LOL. I had a great weekend...hope the same for you! You guys got a ton of rain, right?

Little GCG was looking too cute all cuddled in his mushy bed :happy:

IMG_9383_zpsb5a7c6a5.jpg

IMG_9381_zps150cac66.jpg

IMG_9380_zps7232b290.jpg

It's still there too LOL. I had a great weekend...hope the same for you! You guys got a ton of rain, right?

Little GCG was looking too cute all cuddled in his mushy bed :happy:

IMG_9383_zpsb5a7c6a5.jpg

IMG_9381_zps150cac66.jpg

IMG_9380_zps7232b290.jpg

Oh Gena, the 2nd one! Another calendar shot!!!!

Oh Gena, the 2nd one! Another calendar shot!!!!

:D

I was sitting here going through my email and looked over and saw him snug as a bug in a rug LOL. I just HAD to take some photos to share with you guys :).

Archived