inTank Media Baskets

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

beautiful tank. Love the color combinations. Very nice Euphs and Zoas. I dig the Gorgs. I have a purple sea whip that I love and am thinking of adding more. Great aquascaping. really tasteful design. Way cool!

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photobucket has all the linking options off to the side of a picture, I don't see that on flickr.

theres a way to do it in flickr. lemme screen shot it

14505246422_57f9ca0245_c.jpg

click the little arrow and click the bbcode

copy pasta

beautiful tank. Love the color combinations. Very nice Euphs and Zoas. I dig the Gorgs. I have a purple sea whip that I love and am thinking of adding more. Great aquascaping. really tasteful design. Way cool!

Thanks!

theres a way to do it in flickr. lemme screen shot it

14505246422_57f9ca0245_c.jpg

click the little arrow and click the bbcode

copy pasta

So many clicks. Photobucket is one click, then paste on NR

I need fish recommendations. Preferably ones that aren't known jumpers and don't require a lot of feeding.

Clown pair is guaranteed.

I need fish recommendations. Preferably ones that aren't known jumpers and don't require a lot of feeding.

Clown pair is guaranteed.

Not sure about the jumpers part, but I love my YWG and shrimp, extremely entertaining to watch, and my blue damsel which is beautiful.

Not sure about the jumpers part, but I love my YWG and shrimp, extremely entertaining to watch, and my blue damsel which is beautiful.

I've never had luck with gobies. Idk if it is because I underfeed or what.

Not sure if any photo ppl follow this thread but :

New 6d

Or

Good condition used 5d2

Or

Good condition used 5d classic

I understand the 5dc isn't the best in low light and need to clean dust off the sensor a lot. Some people claim the 5dc has better image quality.

Price difference is $1000-1200ish

I'd go for the 6d. The original 5d is a nice enough camera but it's really old now.

Sold on the 6d, but now guess it is best to wait to see what happens with the 7d mk ii and new 5d.

Added a midas blenny and 2 of the smallest clown fish I have seen on Saturdy. Hope to get pics tonight.

Not sure if any photo ppl follow this thread but :

New 6d

Or

Good condition used 5d2

Or

Good condition used 5d classic

I understand the 5dc isn't the best in low light and need to clean dust off the sensor a lot. Some people claim the 5dc has better image quality.

Price difference is $1000-1200ish

Image quality is a wash between the cameras as ive compared them however go with the 6D as the high iso on that camera is absolutely ridiculous....best ive seen in a camera. (Which is a major plus in aquarium photography)

Image quality is a wash between the cameras as ive compared them however go with the 6D as the high iso on that camera is absolutely ridiculous....best ive seen in a camera. (Which is a major plus in aquarium photography)

You think now is a good time to buy the 6d, or see how the new 7d mkii and 5d impact pricing? I think the 7d is due in the fall but the new 5d not till 2015.

I've read a few posts about the 24-105 f4L not being great on the 6d, have you heard that? I was planning to just get the 6d body, but figured I would need a good walk around lens when switching to FF.

You think now is a good time to buy the 6d, or see how the new 7d mkii and 5d impact pricing? I think the 7d is due in the fall but the new 5d not till 2015.

I've read a few posts about the 24-105 f4L not being great on the 6d, have you heard that? I was planning to just get the 6d body, but figured I would need a good walk around lens when switching to FF.

I would buy it now since there are some great deals floating around. The 7DmkII/6D replacement are still in the rumor phase and might not be released until next year. You could always sell it and not lose much.

The 24-105 is a great all around lens. It has always been a solid performer on FF bodies but you could also try out the 24-70L IS which is better.

Be here Friday, super pumped

1200.jpg

Decided it wasn't worth waiting for the 7dmkii, I want to enjoy the rest of the summer + some weekend trips with a nice full frame camera. If it turns out the 7dmkii is amazing, I am fine with reselling the 6d and losing a few hundred (look at it as a rental fee).

Decided it wasn't worth waiting for the 7dmkii, I want to enjoy the rest of the summer + some weekend trips with a nice full frame camera. If it turns out the 7dmkii is amazing, I am fine with reselling the 6d and losing a few hundred (look at it as a rental fee).

Congrats man

Legendary Corals

1200.jpg

Ooo man. Can't wait to see the photos that come out of this bad boy.

I hear you man! I am seriously taking a few steps back and picking up a Sony RX100 III. I want to do more shooting but hate lugging stuff around.

I am however really looking forward to this :)

-Dave

Ooo man. Can't wait to see the photos that come out of this bad boy.

I hear you man! I am seriously taking a few steps back and picking up a Sony RX100 III. I want to do more shooting but hate lugging stuff around.

I am however really looking forward to this :)

-Dave

Nice buy dude, the Canons are great. I find the software much more intuitive than the Nikons.

Can't wait to hit the streets of SF with it this weekend! Tahoe labor day weekend!

And some reef pics sprinkled in. Need to get that 100mm macro and tripod.

Archived