SaltCritters.com

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, building quite the scoly collection. I should take a picture of my plate collection...

Plan is to have a circle of Scoly's in the next tank lol

Maybe make a B out of them haha

Can't wait to see pics!

You know the rules. Host before you post bro

I build anticipation

IMG_6994_zpsf5bc524d.jpg

IMG_6999_zps566aa044.jpg

Just thiught you might want to know, aquasd is having another live sale on 5/18/14 @ 3pm pst and ending around 9pm. Over 600 pieces up for grabs

Screenshot_2014-05-14-19-02-31_zpscmxcxt

New scoly is floating.

First impression : better than picture. Very nice red coloring.

Ahhh yeah, this time I proved it right heh. I still feel bad about the dd scoly... haha.

Just thiught you might want to know, aquasd is having another live sale on 5/18/14 @ 3pm pst and ending around 9pm. Over 600 pieces up for grabs

Screenshot_2014-05-14-19-02-31_zpscmxcxt

Their scoly selection isn't that great right now other than that yellow bleeding apple for $350.

I build anticipation

IMG_6994_zpsf5bc524d.jpg

IMG_6999_zps566aa044.jpg

I think that one from goldenbasketreef is the best one out of the whole collection. It looks so perfect. Pattern, roundness, and color tenses.

What was the highest bid you had it on? Honestly if it was only a little over $125 then you really really got lucky lol. Most times, scoly auctions get outbid at the last second. Especially when they're as low as $100-$140.

Ahhh yeah, this time I proved it right heh. I still feel bad about the dd scoly... haha.

Their scoly selection isn't that great right now other than that yellow bleeding apple for $350.

I think that one from goldenbasketreef is the best one out of the whole collection. It looks so perfect. Pattern, roundness, and color tenses.

What was the highest bid you had it on? Honestly if it was only a little over $125 then you really really got lucky lol. Most times, scoly auctions get outbid at the last second. Especially when they're as low as $100-$140.

I just bid $125. I like the green scoly from ERC the best

I just bid $125. I like the green scoly from ERC the best

Wow!! Hahaha super lucky lol. I was pretty darn sure you were going to get outbid lol.

Yeah that one is not bad. I had one just like it in my tank, same colors but little more round. I only paid $130 for it too. Local.

I think I captured some decent blue shots. These things really pop more in real life

Slight editing:

IMG_7000_zps2405203e.jpg

IMG_7012_zpsb45184ee.jpg

No editing:

IMG_7003_zps4583379a.jpg

IMG_7004_zpscae91c73.jpg

IMG_7015_zpsa21da9e9.jpg

IMG_7017_zpseadd64fc.jpg

Miguel Burguete

Hi Brad!

Love your tank!

How are you feeling the no sump situation? Do feel it to run ok skimmerless and only with the hang-on filter?

What is your maintenance routine?

Miguel.

Yeah this is why I'm going Kessils a150w ocean blues 15k for my upcoming build. 24/7 blues all day baby.

Lol not for me. 45 minutes of a windex tank at night is enough for me.

Hi Brad!

Love your tank!

How are you feeling the no sump situation? Do feel it to run ok skimmerless and only with the hang-on filter?

What is your maintenance routine?

Miguel.

Thanks, Miguel! No problems at all not running a sump, I've had a little trouble of sand algae but I am 95% that was from over dosing ZEOvit.

I do 10-15 gallon weekly changes.

Legendary Corals

Yeah this is why I'm going Kessils a150w ocean blues 15k for my upcoming build. 24/7 blues all day baby.

Ocean blue isn't the all blue one. I actually like the Ocean Blue a lot. The Deep Ocean Blue is the almost all actinic one.

Archived