Cultivated Reef

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that scoly from goldenreefbasket....so round, so cray.

Sell it to you for $550. I've had it in a pvc pipe so when it grows, it is molded into a perfectly round scoly.

Sell it to you for $550. I've had it in a pvc pipe so when it grows, it is molded into a perfectly round scoly.

Ya wish mang, :lol: . B)

Brad, you might wanna see this...

Man, was just checking out aquasd to see if he got anything new....got myself drooling instantly when I saw this....but $150?!?! WTF lol

http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=10934

Looks pretty cool...

e1201-150-500x500.jpg

Oh and since you don't care much about the shapes of scolys. They're having crazy sale on their scoly selection, here.

http://austinaquafarms.com/?product_cat=scolymias

Legendary Corals

Brad, you might wanna see this...

Man, was just checking out aquasd to see if he got anything new....got myself drooling instantly when I saw this....but $150?!?! WTF lol

http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=10934

Looks pretty cool...

e1201-150-500x500.jpg

Oh and since you don't care much about the shapes of scolys. They're having crazy sale on their scoly selection, here.

http://austinaquafarms.com/?product_cat=scolymias

That's yummy and all... But does it has sky blue glitters all over the body too? ;)

11833194796_01b6c61dbb_b.jpg

That's yummy and all... But does it has sky blue glitters all over the body too? ;)

11833194796_01b6c61dbb_b.jpg

I didn't notice they were similar until you had posted yours lol....that is nice! That's yellow ring right? I just dig yellow for some reasons...

Pretty dope. Maybe pick up one. I've been traveling a decent amount for work lately, in North Carolina right now, so might hold off for a little.

Good, ain't no stinking unrounded scoly going into that collection of yours! :lol:

Looks like the gorgs are doing pretty darn well. :)

While I was out of town, one detached from the epoxy and ended up in the mp10. But the other 3 are doing well.

Looking great man. Reminds me that I need to scrub the algae off my tank.

Thanks. I need to find something to clean the outside of the glass on the wood wall side. There is only like an inch between the wall and tank. Drives me crazy seeing water streaks on that side.

Gorgs any trouble, they easy? They accept any nutrients?

I don't do anything special for them, so I would put them in the easy category.

I feel like they can live in any water. I used to have some in an ADA 30c and I would never do water changes, and they lasted a long time.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Would they be perfect for my daughter's pico, 4g? Minimal flow, all Zoas, n03/p04 is settling weekly at 1ppm/0.03 respectively.

I've had an eco gorg for under a year (I realize that could be a day...but it's a lot of months). It looks cool, but it won't grow. No clue why. I have placed it in high flow, low flow, with the same result. It's the same size as when Brad and I picked it up locally. 'Polyps' are pretty large so I'm sure it picks up some food from the water column.

Would they be perfect for my daughter's pico, 4g? Minimal flow, all Zoas, n03/p04 is settling weekly at 1ppm/0.03 respectively.

Should be good. I don't test my water, so can't help on there.

I've had an eco gorg for under a year (I realize that could be a day...but it's a lot of months). It looks cool, but it won't grow. No clue why. I have placed it in high flow, low flow, with the same result. It's the same size as when Brad and I picked it up locally. 'Polyps' are pretty large so I'm sure it picks up some food from the water column.

Has to be almost a year now. Can't believe I have been in California for 8 months already.

flickr is much better then is used to be. i love it now

Photobucket has all the linking options off to the side of a picture, I don't see that on flickr.

Photobucket has all the linking options off to the side of a picture, I don't see that on flickr.

Looks like they changed the interface in the past couple days. At any rate, you go to share(it now looks like a swooping arrow from bottom left to right). From there, you choose BBCode, choose whatever size you want and just copy and paste the BBCode.

Once you get used to it, it's actually easier than photobucket as you no longer need to use the "" codes, as its already built into the Flickr BBCode. Also, they don't seem to degrade picture quality as bad as photobucket does.

Archived