Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

SouthFlorida_Tron

iphone pics from last night

Watching the live Apple Keynote as they hopefully unveil the new iPhone!

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the live Apple Keynote as they hopefully unveil the new iPhone!

They don't usually do that at the developers conference

They don't usually do that at the developers conference

+1 my guess would be Apple unveiling the new iPhone somewhere around September.

Oh that sucks, I thought they would show and tell at this one.....

Pumped for Thursdays game? My friend works for Adidas and he just sent me some Heat stuff, comes tomorrow.

Scoly is dead

Well if this cheers you up, that one was the least roundest one...sorry for your loss man.

Well if this cheers you up, that one was the least roundest one...sorry for your loss man.

Gotta stop with the roundness thing, man.

"I have never heard of such a thing, even when buying scolys at the wholesale level the "roundness" of the scoly plays no part in determining pricing. It is all about coloration and color patterns. If anything, I think an odd shape Master scoly would go for more than a round one if it was really drastic of a shape"

Gotta stop with the roundness thing, man.

"I have never heard of such a thing, even when buying scolys at the wholesale level the "roundness" of the scoly plays no part in determining pricing. It is all about coloration and color patterns. If anything, I think an odd shape Master scoly would go for more than a round one if it was really drastic of a shape"

I agree. The craziest scolys I've ever seen were not perfectly round. I've actually seen them with crazy shapes, growing on to rocks, ect going for big bucks! I would pay more for pattern and color vs roundness.

I have a super cool scoly put aside for me. It's a bleeding apple grafted with a war paint. It's 9 months since the graft and is fully healed. It looks so sick!!!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Pumped for Thursdays game? My friend works for Adidas and he just sent me some Heat stuff, comes tomorrow.

Super pumped for the rematch. Hopefully the heat can pull out the third straight and make all those inevitable doubters sit down for good. Worst case scenario they fall short and get gas bagged for years to come for only winning two straight...

Super pumped for the rematch. Hopefully the heat can pull out the third straight and make all those inevitable doubters sit down for good. Worst case scenario they fall short and get gas bagged for years to come for only winning two straight...

Pfft...how dare you even think of that as a possibility....they WILL win....we both know it.

Boooo for heat nation.

WTF man....aren't you originally from Miami....

I have the Heat in 4. Not sure if they'll even win a game by less than 10

Now....we're....talkin!

WTF man....aren't you originally from Miami....

Now....we're....talkin!

Yea i am! I'm a true basketball fan though...and while i love the sport enough to admit Lebron might be the best player in the league right now. A lot of things just rub me wrong about him now a days. When he was with Cleveland he was a monster! He was hungry. I feel like everything kinda got to his head now. For example, whenever Jordan stepped on the court he was a killer. No matter how many rings, or accomplishments. I feel like Lebron doesn't do that.

In my opinion Kevin Durant is a better player. I'm a big okc fan though so ;)

Jordan couldn't win without his stacked teammates around him.

Lebron still hasn't had an awesome crew next to him.

I wouldnt agree with that.

Wade in my opinion is equally as talented as Pippen. Bosch is definitely no slouch. He might not have the presence of Rodman, but he is a key player. They also have some talent on the bench. It takes a team to win. Lebron couldn't do it by himself when he was with the Cavs. Now he is going on 3 in a row maybe. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be doing it without those guys.

I'm not a hater ;)

I love the game too much to not respect his talent. In my opinion he is not a better player then Jordan. One thing a lot of people forget about is Lebrons physical attributes. What could Jordan have done with that size ;)

Lebron is blessed. Not many people with that size and strength can move like he does and do what he does.

Damn, Brad you got quite the scoly collection going on....

Sorry about the scoly :( The others ones look fantastic! Can't wait to finish my lps build .

I'm waiting... :D

Archived