Innovative Marine Aquariums

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

Legendary Corals

Yeah I figured. But I think the Ocean blue is really blue no? I remember seeing it in person and it looks just like actinics. lol

Clayton's kessil a150w ocean blue: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/312661-claytons-ada-60f-lps-dominant-reef/

8331739797_14830d2edd_b.jpg

Yup, pretty looks like that photo. It's on the bluer side, but definitely not 100% blue. It's the perfect blend for me. After using those, I just can't have a natural looking tank anymore. LOL

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, pretty looks like that photo. It's on the bluer side, but definitely not 100% blue. It's the perfect blend for me. After using those, I just can't have a natural looking tank anymore. LOL

I agree. I'm starting to wonder now I mean back then when I had a picO shallow rimless 12.5, what would've happened if I had started with kessil 15k not kessil 10k, maybe I would've stuck with that build much more longer....lol. Can't wait....

Your planted tank is making my jellie for one

I'm afraid once I add water that everything will melt away lol

I'm afraid once I add water that everything will melt away lol

I think it looks good the way it is. Can't you just keep it that way without the water?

I think it looks good the way it is. Can't you just keep it that way without the water?

That is what I keep saying to myself, but then I see a tank with like 20 cardinal tetras and want that.

Mmmm more maintenance no?

I hear planted tanks are pretty high maintenance.

I still haven't done much research past dry start.

I see. Can we get an updated picture of the new scoly? I think it wasn't fully inflated last time.

Yea, I will take one tomorrow.

Nice scolys!

Thanks!

LOL. Looks more... king like.

King is good enough. Speaking of KING, the creator of candy krush, their stocks dropped a lot in the past week.

Nice. Reef videos bore me to death, but scrolling they the video looked awesome.

Didn't have time for pictures this weekend and about to head to the airport, then will be in Tahoe for the longn weekend. Maybe next Monday new pics.

LOL I thought so....but wow, didn't you put $100 as maximum bid like 5 days ago?? And you won at $100??!? wtf lol

What are the odds of that...lol. Btw, they're in cali so you should be able to get cheaper shipping rate..

Came back from Tahoe and the green scoly is in kinda rough shape, but everything else in the tank is great.

Weird.

Coming this week:

1. Scoly

2. 10 Ricordia's

3. 4 Eco Gorgonian's

Came back from Tahoe and the green scoly is in kinda rough shape, but everything else in the tank is great.

Weird.

Coming this week:

1. Scoly

2. 10 Ricordia's

3. 4 Eco Gorgonian's

Sorry to hear about the scoly. Where did you buy the rics and eco gorgs from?

Sorry to hear about the scoly. Where did you buy the rics and eco gorgs from?

Exotic Reef Creations did a group buy.

I believe he is looking into becoming a sponsor here.

Weird.

Coming this week:

1. Scoly

2. 10 Ricordia's

3. 4 Eco Gorgonian's

Which green scoly? The one from dd? or the erc?

Archived