Top Shelf Aquatics

Brad's 18" Rimless Reef & ADA 45p Planted| New Pics Page 36

brad908

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arkayology

How's that yellow cucumber doing? I really want one and the lfs has one

IME I could not keep one long term. I got to about 6 months and it died. I was feeding filter feeder foods too. Not sure what happened to it, but they are hard to keep IME. I hope Brad's experience is better.

they are really cool and add that splash of yellow that i have always been attracted too. maybe ill try one later on in the tanks life

How's that yellow cucumber doing? I really want one and the lfs has one

It barely moves lol. But it is cool to look at

That one is nice but it's not aussie, it's from indonesia.

Find me a cool scoly under $250

IME I could not keep one long term. I got to about 6 months and it died. I was feeding filter feeder foods too. Not sure what happened to it, but they are hard to keep IME. I hope Brad's experience is better.

I heard they poison a tank after they die? And could kill off an entire nano tank

I already did last night. Those I posted were the best ones I could find (or personally would buy if I had the money).

Especially the lastest one I posted, I think that one is unique because it's actually a dull green/purple with speckles on it.

I would've either bought that one or this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/SWEET-Md-Lg-Trident-Scoly-VERY-BRIGHT-about-2-1-2-3-inch-WYSIWYG-/231199648686?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item35d492abae&nma=true&si=Sdj%252FeyVPj6WpUbv2B%252B4%252BzeoDq2Y%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

$_12.JPG

, but someone already bought it

Live aquaria is nice, but reminds me of terrible Ohio state.

Not a fan on the eBay one.

What's wrong with Ohio? Live Aquaria has perfect service though.

Other than that, there's the erc one you posted earlier. Or you can just wait lol. Scolys are always coming.

This one is not bad either,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Live-Coral-Ultra-Bleeding-Apple-Scolymia-/131139145087?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item1e88808d7f

$_57.JPG

but kinda not round enough. Maybe 1.0 reef can chime in on more sites with some nice scolys? lol

I might go with ERC. It is pretty unique, and he can get Eco gorgonians.

Thinking of putting gorgonians on the right rock.

That works. Can't wait to see that scoly in the tank! I mean so far you've managed to score good deals on those two scolys you have, especially that orange one. You know, fun fact, I was actually going to buy that same exact orange scoly from erc long before he had it on live sale on r2r, but for some weird reason, I just never pulled the trigger on it.

That works. Can't wait to see that scoly in the tank! I mean so far you've managed to score good deals on those two scolys you have, especially that orange one. You know, fun fact, I was actually going to buy that same exact orange scoly from erc long before he had it on live sale on r2r, but for some weird reason, I just never pulled the trigger on it.

We will see. Probably pull the trigger on something tn.

I will resell you the orange scoly when you set up a tank. $350. So round.

We will see. Probably pull the trigger on something tn. I will resell you the orange scoly when you set up a tank. $350. So round.

Nah, I'm good lol. Not doing scolys if I get back on the nano train.

Going mushies.

Someone bought it....was it you?? Lol.

Because if it was, then I am proud of your move compared to the erc one.

What's wrong with Ohio? Live Aquaria has perfect service though.

Other than that, there's the erc one you posted earlier. Or you can just wait lol. Scolys are always coming.

This one is not bad either,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Live-Coral-Ultra-Bleeding-Apple-Scolymia-/131139145087?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item1e88808d7f

$_57.JPG

but kinda not round enough. Maybe 1.0 reef can chime in on more sites with some nice scolys? lol

No, not really lol

Someone bought it....was it you?? Lol.

Because if it was, then I am proud of your move compared to the erc one.

That one all day, hope he got it...

Yea, it's mine.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Stunning, if these were the 200 for the colors, I'd put one to offset the green of the frogspawn

Arkayology

It barely moves lol. But it is cool to look at Find me a cool scoly under $250 I heard they poison a tank after they die? And could kill off an entire nano tank

I here that too, but mine vanished and the tank is still there. Not sure.

Oh no! :P

93EEDAFA-0C4C-4476-B0F7-10BA1CC4F064_zps

Dayum.

Lolol nice. How come all of sudden you changed your mind the dd's scoly over the erc one? I thought you were really going erc one when you said so.

Lolol nice. How come all of sudden you changed your mind the dd's scoly over the erc one? I thought you were really going erc one when you said so.

I might still get the ERC one.

Archived