inTank Media Baskets

A Maiden's Voyage- town house pics, getting more organized

FlowerMama

If you upload to YouTube, there is an option in the video manager to add music. You can choose from lots of royalty-free music. That's what I did for mine.

thanks Frank!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know why it looks jagged and not as colorful here but something is better than nothing. It's so smooth on my Samsung 3.

Don't know why it looks jagged and not as colorful here but something is better than nothing. It's so smooth on my Samsung 3.

It looked just fine here.. You should add some narration. Tell us all about your tank and the livestock.. Really good - especially for a first try

It looked just fine here.. You should add some narration. Tell us all about your tank and the livestock.. Really good - especially for a first try

Ha, I don't know, I just don't like hearing my own voice.

Loved it. If you decide to go to triade let me know. I would like to go. Starting a new tank soon. Bought a 40g breeder.

Really a nice video, keep them coming :)

thanks, I'll see what I can do.

Loved it. If you decide to go to triade let me know. I would like to go. Starting a new tank soon. Bought a 40g breeder.

did you attend a $1 sale somewhere? When I get a little money to look around I'll let ya know. My ATO pump stopped in my 60g and I'm not happy, I also don't have any money right now to get a new one and I probably won't mess around w/ it till the weekend, try putting it in some vinegar hoping something dislodges if there was any build up- all i put was some liquid to raise the alkalinity and magnesium.

Me neither :lol:. The video looks very clear to me. Nice work :).

Thanks Gena, I have to focus on not moving it so much, esp if I go around a corner. but you can't really put a phone on a tripod.

love how your clowns swim together!

Me too, and they're camera whores too, they follow me. The most they host is a corner in the tank. One day I was thinking maybe a bubble anemone and putting a rock maybe center, a lone island and letting it be there for them.

Nice new video Annette! :)

Thanks, you're the bomb though when it comes to videos w/ music. I love all your selections. I'll have to experiment with music another day. All I saw was where you could put selections they had on youtube but not real music.

did you attend a $1 sale somewhere? When I get a little money to look around I'll let ya know. My ATO pump stopped in my 60g and I'm not happy, I also don't have any money right now to get a new one and I probably won't mess around w/ it till the weekend, try putting it in some vinegar hoping something dislodges if there was any build up- all i put was some liquid to raise the alkalinity and magnesium.

I did! Petco had them thru this past Saturday in Hickory. I took full advantage of it! Always wanted a 40g Breeder. They have a fantastic foot print to aquascape for a reef tank.

Thanks, you're the bomb though when it comes to videos w/ music. I love all your selections. I'll have to experiment with music another day. All I saw was where you could put selections they had on youtube but not real music.

I use a program to make my videos and add in the music from my music library there. If you have a Mac, I use iMovie which comes free on the computer and is super easy to use.

Thanks everybody.

Bad news though, the green plate is dying. I tried it in the tank in light, and a shadier spot, both locations it didn't do well. So at this point it's going to be hopefully a baby breeder, it's 3/4 gone.

I use a program to make my videos and add in the music from my music library there. If you have a Mac, I use iMovie which comes free on the computer and is super easy to use.

no mac here.

kinda weird, the light hasn't turned off yet but I got home about 27 mins ago and the cucumber was sitting out next to what I call the true gorilla nipple. I've only seen his one fuzzy end pop out of the sand at night, here he is fully. Just odd. Do they do this? I've never seen mine come out in the day.

http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/1stimereefer/media/Mobile%20Uploads/002_zps1d1b9fe1.jpg.html'>002_zps1d1b9fe1.jpg

More pics, oh and my green crab shed.

Weird, 3 wks it hasn't bloomed and yest and today it finally does. The red one still not except for a a few flowers. That one I'm more worried about as it's getting thinner. I'll have to start doing some phyto and oyster feast again.

019_zps36d46775.jpg

023_zpsc691a45e.jpg

030_zpsd9f779d6.jpg

036_zpsc8509c8e.jpg

038_zps6ce1172c.jpg

039_zps1fc20695.jpg

042_zps829f3709.jpg

That was my favorite pic of the night. The purple gorgonian looks thinner and isn't opened today, it may be shedding soon.

Archived