Pod Your Reef

A Maiden's Voyage- town house pics, getting more organized

FlowerMama

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all. I too hope he takes equal responsibility in taking care of these little ones. I have no news yet since yesterday and as it was it was my sister posting pics. I know they're busy at the hospital because they go home in 2 more days but I'm going to call her today and see how she's doing after her C-section.

Can't wait to see them in Sept or Oct. Whenever it's cooler in Indiana. All good. Tankwise this tank is doing fine, I haven't tried to remove any further anemonies. Not sure how yet as the couple I want have their feet in holes.

Thanks everybody. I don't have any children so it'll be nice to spoil them when I see them but probably hard to leave. My sister & hubby also were salty so I'm going to try to crochet some themed items for them in time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'll probably be going to Triad pretty soon w/ a couple friends. Going to see if I can't get them to commit to a date for a Sat or a Sun here soon. It'll be our first visit.

I'll be putting up my first video soon. Don't really know how long it takes but it's uploading right now from my phone to Photobucket. I'm just learning all this so I'm curious to know. I had to change the setting on my phone or it was going out too fast and then when I'd click on the phone it would stop the download. It's only my first day w/ my Samsung III but I'm REALLY enjoying it. My old phone was just that, just a phone that could take awful blurry pics in 2.1, a Nokia.

Looks like I'm 1/4 done. SOON!

didn't work, didn't upload. don't know why. I've only had this new phone since Wed and still learning. I'll see what other options I can do to upload.

I have to wait til I get the cable for my phone. I just ordered one through work, we get points for things, and they're stopping the program so I had to redeem some points so I ordered a usb cable from phone to computer and a cover for the phone. I know it'd be easy just to head over to Walmart to get one but I had to get something for those points.

How do people add music to videos, is it through some video edit tool? It's all new to me so feel free to enlighten me. I'm such a noob, 2 days ago I learned how to "answer" my phone. Laugh, I know, I"m an old soul by nature. It showed a green phone while ringing so I clicked on it and it didn't answer. Why would you have to swoosh or slide your finger across it to answer????? Made no sense to me.

Yeah, I'm technologically challenged for sure.

If you upload to YouTube, there is an option in the video manager to add music. You can choose from lots of royalty-free music. That's what I did for mine.

Archived