Coral Vue Hydros

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Slowly acclimate.I'm guessing :)

It's Chris.....guessing he dumped them in from across the room. No acclimation. : )

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised they can handle being dumped in :huh:.

From my understanding they do it in nature basically so not that big of a deal..... I dunno but it worked lol

They didnt breathe heavy or act weird, just swam around like no big deal do it everyday.

From my understanding they do it in nature basically so not that big of a deal..... I dunno but it worked lol

They didnt breathe heavy or act weird, just swam around like no big deal do it everyday.

That's awesome! D....throw some mollies in your tank, ASAP! :D

So, GHA seems to be a little better.....hard to tell...but maybe. The wife asked why the tank went from beautiful to looking like shit. Told her I thought it was the rocks leaching....but could be the water source. She said get the RO/DI so the tank doesn't look like dog shit. So, I'll order one up here shortly.

Speaking of dog shit, we're getting a puppy tomorrow....total surprise for the little ones.

Also placing an order for a cleaner looking light......... :ninja:

The snails I ordered seem to really like glass, HOW ABOUT THE F'n ROCKS WEARING THE GREEN TOUPEES?

Seems I got the anorexic model type snails :(

I'm with lawn, those dwarf ceriths are about useless. I don't even like the big ceriths or nerites either. My cuc from live aquaria is coming tomorrow. :)

Get a tang!

I'm with lawn, those dwarf ceriths are about useless. I don't even like the big ceriths or nerites either. My cuc from live aquaria is coming tomorrow. :)

Get a tang!

Ya, supposedly the Florida Ceriths go after the GHA........we'll see.

Got a Tang....Kole Tang. He could care less.

Is a Yellow more apt to eat the stuff?

The kole should eat it just as well as a yellow. It's not bryopsis is it?

I've never seen a Florida cerith touch gha, you need Mexican turbos or trochus for that.

The kole should eat it just as well as a yellow. It's not bryopsis is it?

I've never seen a Florida cerith touch gha, you need Mexican turbos or trochus for that.

Not bryopsis, he really loves his pellets and Mysis.

At this point, I haven't seen a Florida Cerith touch it either :angry:

My Turbo munches on it every once in a while......might not be 100% Mexican.

he really loves his pellets and Mysis.

Stop feeding the worthless bastard, he wants to eat there is plenty of food for him there.

Stop feeding the worthless bastard, he wants to eat there is plenty of food for him there.

You got that right.....he should be obese.

If the algae is too long it might not eat it. You might have to pull as much as you can, then he'll clean it up from there. And then keep it clean.

If the algae is too long it might not eat it. You might have to pull as much as you can, then he'll clean it up from there. And then keep it clean.

Good point. Maybe he's afraid of choking. I'll be pruning the tank this weekend.

YUp....

BTW what kinda puppy u getting? I am trying to talk the wife into getting a mastiff.

Chocolate Lab. Love the Mastiffs.....you have a tractor to scoop up his shit?

Good point. Maybe he's afraid of choking. I'll be pruning the tank this weekend.

Chocolate Lab. Love the Mastiffs.....you have a tractor to scoop up his shit?

I have 1.5 acres, I will teach it to dig a hole and bury that shit out back LOL

Big dogs aren't anything new to me, being 6'5 little pocket dogs aren't my thing ;)

I have 1.5 acres, I will teach it to dig a hole and bury that shit out back LOL

Big dogs aren't anything new to me, being 6'5 little pocket dogs aren't my thing ;)

I'm with you on that one. I'm in a house full of women....the new puppy and my existing pooch are about the size limit for now.

I'm with you on that one. I'm in a house full of women....the new puppy and my existing pooch are about the size limit for now.

Chocolate labs are sweet lookin dogs for sure. Good family pet, hope u like walks tho lol

Chocolate labs are sweet lookin dogs for sure. Good family pet, hope u like walks tho lol

House sits on almost an acre...hopefully she can find something to occupy her time :)

House sits on almost an acre...hopefully she can find something to occupy her time :)

Yeah thats not bad, I figured in Cali more of a little lot, should be able to just go out and throw a ball for her, and run with the kids..... tire them all out together :)

Yeah thats not bad, I figured in Cali more of a little lot, should be able to just go out and throw a ball for her, and run with the kids..... tire them all out together :)

Ya, buddy. We scored on this place for sure...well, the lot anyway. She'll have the old grumpy dog to bother along with the two miniature donkeys (yes, miniature donkeys)and my two girls to chase around. And plenty of my things to chew on. Puppies are cute.....but a total pain at the same time.

Ya, buddy. We scored on this place for sure...well, the lot anyway. She'll have the old grumpy dog to bother along with the two miniature donkeys (yes, miniature donkeys)and my two girls to chase around. And plenty of my things to chew on. Puppies are cute.....but a total pain at the same time.

Yeah I knew you had the mini donkeys, I remember you posted some pics of your lil wet asses during the last storm lol

Yeah puppies are cute and fun, but a PITA at the same time. I wanna try to get another one around 5-6 weeks (although not likely from a good reputable breeder...), they learn less bad examples that way. I've had a couple dogs that I've gotten around that age and they have been the best ones by far, and easiest to train the way I want them to be.

Yeah I knew you had the mini donkeys, I remember you posted some pics of your lil wet asses during the last storm lol

Yeah puppies are cute and fun, but a PITA at the same time. I wanna try to get another one around 5-6 weeks (although not likely from a good reputable breeder...), they learn less bad examples that way. I've had a couple dogs that I've gotten around that age and they have been the best ones by far, and easiest to train the way I want them to be.

Ya, the best dogs I have had have been young....6 - 7 weeks old. This one just hit 8 weeks....but from a family member.

Hitting the sack, alarm goes off in a few hours.

Archived