SaltCritters.com

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, it's tomorrow now...just sayin'... Thread needs more pics!!!!
I know I know. Doing fun stuff today.....like the budget!!!! F ya!

No shit he teases more than a woman.
I learned it from watching you, OK?!?!?!

I just gave mine a peroxide dip 10 mins ago. :)
Why the dip? It ain't sick......just doesn't like your lighting. Send it to me for rescue, asap.

Here are a few crappy cellphone pics of the new Flower Nems.....

Lime Green and Purple with White Highlights...
RockNem-LimeandPurple.jpg
RockNem-LimeandPurple2.jpg

On Fire Orange....or something like that. Bright Orange with Neon Green/Yellow ring...
RockNem-FireOrange.jpg
RockNem-FireOrange2.jpg

I think they need to color up a bit due to the shipping. Should look pretty nice in a few weeks.

Morgan threw in a free Zoa frag....can't tell what they are yet. Just open a little. Maybe they're Oompas? :D

:wub: That orange with lime green is fantastic!!! I'm sure they will get more colorful with time too.

One of the best things about these anemones is that you can put them exactly where you want them in the tank and they attach almost immediately!!!!!

I just got a good look at the anemones she has available...that gold...wow!!!!! I'm waiting for more pictures too.

:wub: That orange with lime green is fantastic!!! I'm sure they will get more colorful with time too.

One of the best things about these anemones is that you can put them exactly where you want them in the tank and they attach almost immediately!!!!!

I just got a good look at the anemones she has available...that gold...wow!!!!! I'm waiting for more pictures too.

Yes and no. The orange one stayed put...no movement at all. The green/purple marched under the rock ledge and circled back on top, but under a shaded area. He traveled about a 6" circle. At least he's still on the ledge he was placed.

They do add some pop to the tank. Now I have to somehow move all the zoas I popped off the ledge to somewhere................?

:lol: I suppose they do move to where they feel most comfortable. But at least you don't have to wait for them to attach to some rubble before putting them in the tank. They will grab on quickly on their own. That was more my point. :)

So....are you going to order more?

:lol: I suppose they do move to where they feel most comfortable. But at least you don't have to wait for them to attach to some rubble before putting them in the tank. They will grab on quickly on their own. That was more my point. :)

So....are you going to order more?

No, you're right. They attached within minutes of being on the rockwork. They definitely prefer to have a crevice or hole to get ahold of.

Yep, need to order more. Let me know if you order...maybe we can split some shipping costs? :)

No, you're right. They attached within minutes of being on the rockwork. They definitely prefer to have a crevice or hole to get ahold of.

Yep, need to order more. Let me know if you order...maybe we can split some shipping costs? :)

I just pm'd you. :)

Looks like the clowns are feel'n like home shopping. They've kicked the Tang out of his cave. You'd think they might like the big fluffy RBTA.....nope.

You went to Vivid without me????? :lol:

Is that a sea hare?

Yes I did, I knew you would encourage ridiculous spending ;) And yes, it's a sea hare.

Archived