Pod Your Reef

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Orange Lips? :lol:You're gonna make us wait a few days???? :)

The silly names they sell these things under.......but ya, orange lips : )

Now my limes now walked under the ledge last night....I wish they'd just stay where we put them!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine all behaved...except for the green one again. That darn wandering green one is back where it started at the very top :lol:. He better not take the same route as last time, when the lights turn on, in 5 minutes.

A week later and my "Snowlime" flower nem finally peeked out of it's cave for some light. Forgot how pretty the damn thing is....hope it comes out again tomorrow. I should have two more show up tomorrow....not sure where I'm going to be able to put them with my current scape. The RBTA demands a lot of realstate and has half of the tank to itself.

I had to pop off my Purple Hornets, Sunny D's, and a few others to make room for the Flower nems. Just saw my Blue Tux Urchin has placed my Sunny D's on it's back. He better not loose them! :angry:

Here's the three. Front to back: Orange Fire, Snowlime, LimePurple

2c021741-d899-44ff-8dc5-d21b4eb1fc87.jpg

cdc5ffbc-a255-4f34-a559-e74ac257161b.jpg

Bad picture of "Pot of Gold" - Kinda purplish skirt with gold center that glows from across the room.

fcc9e33b-b1e1-42ec-b6bd-d303ba4a1147.jpg

Dayum! Those pictures are hawtness.

These new ones are awesome. The orange and white has purple highlights and is super bright. The orange lips is a cream and green with neon orange mouth (lips). The POG nem decided to walk around to the backside of the rock work.....great.

These new ones are awesome. The orange and white has purple highlights and is super bright. The orange lips is a cream and green with neon orange mouth (lips). The POG nem decided to walk around to the backside of the rock work.....great.
What did the wife have to say? My corals showed up today right as the wife was calling. I unboxed those frags so fast and cleaned up the mess. Soon as I was done the garage door opened well hello honey :P
What did the wife have to say? My corals showed up today right as the wife was calling. I unboxed those frags so fast and cleaned up the mess. Soon as I was done the garage door opened well hello honey :P

Ha ha ha! We had company over so I was saved! I'll pay for it later with a new purse or something I'm sure. I swear, it feels like your running dope sometimes.

Ha ha ha! We had company over so I was saved! I'll pay for it later with a new purse or something I'm sure. I swear, it feels like your running dope sometimes.
They do the same crap to us with clothes and justify it.
She walked to the front door when she came home. She flipped on the porch light and I said nothing out there for you. She smiled and walked up stairs.

I find the bulk of it in the trunk of her car.....guaranteed. With a run of porch dropped boxes in between.

Thanks Gena....you know, the POG isn't my favorite. Maybe it will grow on me as it gets some size to it.

My favorite of yours is the bright green center with bright orange skirt. The new ones sound really nice too!

They do the same crap to us with clothes and justify it.

Imagine having a wife that loves clothing and corals!!! My poor husband. :lol:
My favorite of yours is the bright green center with bright orange skirt. The new ones sound really nice too! Imagine having a wife that loves clothing and corals!!! My poor husband. :lol:
Des your husband have a hobby?

Des your husband have a hobby?

Beer is his hobby. It's amazing how similar our hobbies are as far as equipment. We both have refractometers :lol:. He also has a thing for expensive clothing like vintage leather coats, boots, jeans. We're even with money spent. ;)

Happy Turkey Day to All!!

So, my $70 POG rock flower nem that's the size of a quarter is still hiding on the backside of the scape. My luck, it'll probably be really happy there <_<

The two new ones are look'n great! :)

Hope everyone had a great day!

Hey, Big D!!!!! Happy day after turkey day. :D

That POG better NOT hang out back there!!!! My Dark Angel chose a non-visible spot....grrrrr. She's not as pretty as your POG though.

Pictures of new ones, please. :flower:

Hey G,

I need to rescape a bit. Now I need to chisel off a few of Rock nems that stayed on the ledge, remove the ledge, place them on the bottom of the island in the shaded areas and move the ledge over to RBTA Island. I opened up a can of worms with these stupid things :)

..............then pictures.

-When do your new ones get to you?

Archived