SaltCritters.com

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That orange lips is awesome! I would have never guessed that's what it looks like. That one was on eBay?

Thanks!...as always, it looks even better in person. Ya, eBay for $18. Can't wait to see your new ones!!!

$18? LOL Damn man! Nice score! I'm getting in a rock nem from Saltycritters but it was 'assorted' so I just hope it looks nice! Still it was cheap at least.

Thanks!...as always, it looks even better in person. Ya, eBay for $18. Can't wait to see your new ones!!!

I need to check eBay regularly I see. Great price!!!

I can't wait either. Hopefully I'll be able to share photos with you guys this time :).

I just sent your "orange lips" seller a message asking him if he's going to be listing another one like that. It's soooo cool looking. That was a score...great job :D.

$18? LOL Damn man! Nice score! I'm getting in a rock nem from Saltycritters but it was 'assorted' so I just hope it looks nice! Still it was cheap at least.

I'm sure it will be decent....give them a few days to color up....and don't blast them with light. Mine are all in hiding now...except one.

I just sent your "orange lips" seller a message asking him if he's going to be listing another one like that. It's soooo cool looking. That was a score...great job :D.

Thanks G, good luck!! Where do you plan on putting it....another tank? :D

Thanks, i'll do that. I'll put him near an overhang and see how he does when I get him in.

What lights are you running? My nems are only a couple inches above the sandbed under DIY LEDs and still running for shade.

Ocean Revive Arctic S026...it puts out quite a bit of light. I do have a bridge type deal on one side of the tank and it may end up wandering over there and hiding under.

Ocean Revive Arctic S026...it puts out quite a bit of light. I do have a bridge type deal on one side of the tank and it may end up wandering over there and hiding under.

Good luck buddy, post some pics when you get it....I've considered placing an order.

Thanks G, good luck!! Where do you plan on putting it....another tank? :D

maybe :blush:.

Nah....I'll just throw them all in the pico and let them fend for themselves. Eventually they'll be able to settle into their preferred spots. Unfortunately they may not be great for my viewing pleasure. So on second thought....maybe another tank :lol:.

maybe :blush:.Nah....I'll just throw them all in the pico and let them fend for themselves. Eventually they'll be able to settle into their preferred spots. Unfortunately they may not be great for my viewing pleasure. So on second thought....maybe another tank :lol:.

A pico with a rock wall would be great....nowhere to hide!

That would be perfect! I'm too lazy to build a wall though :lol:.

Ya right, you'd totally get in to it and have a blast......once you start.

Guess what? I came home today and found my "snowlime" nem back out front and center! Going to feed them tonight to help encourage them to stay.....posting a pic later.

Guess what? I came home today and found my "snowlime" nem back out front and center! Going to feed them tonight to help encourage them to stay.....posting a pic later.

:happydance:

I want to see your new wall too ;).

Good luck buddy, post some pics when you get it....I've considered placing an order.

He's very tiny...about size of a quarter and all stuffed into the rock BUT it's right in front so easily viewable. So far he looks whitish with brown streaks...but it's still early so maybe he will change some when settled. Here is my crappy cam skils! :D

jjh8.jpg

:happydance:I want to see your new wall too ;).
LLL, I keep forgetting to snap a picture while it's light out....I'll try to remember in the morning.

He's very tiny...about size of a quarter and all stuffed into the rock BUT it's right in front so easily viewable. So far he looks whitish with brown streaks...but it's still early so maybe he will change some when settled. Here is my crappy cam skils! :Djjh8.jpg
It looks good man! Should gain a little color over the next few days.

So, I came home this afternoon and found that the Snowlime rock nem came out of hiding and took a seat right where I had originally placed him. Here's what he looks like. I fed them tonight as well....ate like pigs.

1f0ee9e8-27e1-489f-94e6-254faa690266.jpg

Well, the Snowlime is a free-loader. Gobbled up some Mysis and hit the road. By morning, he was hiding under the ledge again. SOB.

No-likey! What light are you running? Mine are not moving at all!!! (knock on wood ;)).

No-likey! What light are you running? Mine are not moving at all!!! (knock on wood ;)).

DIY led. Dimmed at about 40%. Going to have to escape....blah.

DIY led. Dimmed at about 40%. Going to have to escape....blah.

I just went searching for a FTS of your tank. Had to go all the way to the first page! You need more FTS's ;). What ledge are the anemones under...the far left?

BTW...did you know the heart of a palm tree is at the very top in the frond area? I learned this when we removed a bird-planted palm tree. If you cut off the head, it won't survive. Most trees the heart is down underground in the root system. Just an FYI...I saw your palm removal photos :).

Archived