Cultivated Reef

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Sounds delicious! I love roasted peppers. :)

So, you gonna make us wait until tomorrow????? :lol:

B) I can tell you they should be easy to spot......just look for the crazy glow! Trying to make room on the rockwork.....need to get rid of a Hammer.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FU :)

Mine grew a baby and still won't open.

Maybe that's why it's closed. I've had some that close up entirely for days or longer. Then, pop out a baby or two. Even stay relatively closed for awhile later....so the little one gets light?

I'm sure it'll come around. If it hasn't melted yet....you're fine.

It is open looking good. My pics suck!

So you posted one? Or your picture skills suck so bad, you're not going to? :P

Ompa Lumpas, (the kind that open)......................... :)

I want one! Where'd you get it? I think I saw one on reef gardener's site. It's probably gone now. I'm still on a buying hiatus though. Next week. ;)

I want one! Where'd you get it? I think I saw one on reef gardener's site. It's probably gone now. I'm still on a buying hiatus though. Next week. ;)

Nah, just F'n with Lawn. You'll have to wait until tomorrow..... ;)

Reef Gardner does still have some though.

Nah, just F'n with Lawn. You'll have to wait until tomorrow..... ;)

Reef Gardner does still have some though.

What a dick face. Going to bed on that note.
I love the hundred thousand dollar bars ... hard as hell to find around these parts for some reason.

Thanks to my little ones trick or treating!!

Package is in CA! Should be here soon I hope. The Wifey wants to meet with the kids tonight and go get ice-cream.....doesn't she know I have live goodies sitting on the porch in a box?!?!? Oh, that's right - she doesn't.

Hoping for good packaging skills, or an early delivery. :mellow:

Oh my....this is gonna be good. :happydance: No wonder you knew she had the oompa. :D

LOL. One's neon green, white and purple. The other is orange/red and a neon greenish yellow.

LOL. One's neon green, white and purple. The other is orange/red and a neon greenish yellow.

I hope you are planning to post pictures today. ;)

They sound amazing!!!! I really want that purple and white she has listed right now. But I'd like to get more than one with an order. Plus, I just set the tank up so there's that whole cycling thing. :lol:

I hope you are planning to post pictures today. ;)They sound amazing!!!! I really want that purple and white she has listed right now. But I'd like to get more than one with an order. Plus, I just set the tank up so there's that whole cycling thing. :lol:

Ya, I almost bought that one too!

Going to set up one ledge with just flowers on it....

Archived