inTank Media Baskets

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha that bad huh? Whiskey?
That's what I started with. Should have stuck to it. The list of what I didn't drink would be a lot shorter than what I did drink. Too old for that it seems.

Looks awesome! I think that's one of the prettiest BTAs I've seen...it looks so delicate and soft. I want to be a clownfish and live in it. :lol:
LOL! the BTA is from Lawn...wish I could get a pic that shows all of its colors...very pretty. If you ever find a way to turn yourself into a clown....I'd love to have ya!

LOL! the BTA is from Lawn...wish I could get a pic that shows all of its colors...very pretty. If you ever find a way to turn yourself into a clown....I'd love to have ya!

I thought it was from Lawn. :) If I ever get a BTA, I'll have to make sure it's a Lawn BTA clone.

Oh...I was going to ask you how long you've had your midas? I think you may have told me before, but I can't remember off-hand.

I thought it was from Lawn. :) If I ever get a BTA, I'll have to make sure it's a Lawn BTA clone.

Oh...I was going to ask you how long you've had your midas? I think you may have told me before, but I can't remember off-hand.

Definitely get a Lawn-clone, SUPER hardy and beautiful. Can't tell from the pics but it's a pinkish orange color, bright purple tips and has neon green and purples dependent on which direction you look at it.

The Midas is awesome. When I first got him he disappeared for a month or so. Ended seeing a flash go by late at night....turns out he went for a ride down the overflow and was happy as a clam in the sump! I think I've had him for a little over a year now.

Added more pics at bottom of page 8. Need to use an actual camera. I keep posting the same stuff as I can only some what focus on the stuff in the front of the tank <_<

Sitting in my recliner listening to rain hitting the window. Thinking about what I am going to eat. Any suggestions?

The Mrs. might have a suggestion........

Sitting in my recliner listening to rain hitting the window. Thinking about what I am going to eat. Any suggestions?

wow, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing!

The Mrs. might have a suggestion........
She is working till 8 I text her and asked. Same response as every night ummm what do you want. Chicken? No I don't want that. Tacos? No that doesn't sound good. Well what do you want then whatever you want lmao.

wow, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing!
What's for dinner Glenn?
She is working till 8 I text her and asked. Same response as every night ummm what do you want. Chicken? No I don't want that. Tacos? No that doesn't sound good. Well what do you want then whatever you want lmao. What's for dinner Glenn?

How about a thick, hardy stew and buttered bread?

She is working till 8 I text her and asked. Same response as every night ummm what do you want. Chicken? No I don't want that. Tacos? No that doesn't sound good. Well what do you want then whatever you want lmao. What's for dinner Glenn?

The wife and kids are having some variation of chicken. I'm about to devour some left over homemade lasagna. My wife is a mean cook! Then its back to the couch to watch the cma's....I have no choice, my wife wants to watch it. Fair trade, I can watch all of the football I want without any bitching from her.

Definitely get a Lawn-clone, SUPER hardy and beautiful. Can't tell from the pics but it's a pinkish orange color, bright purple tips and has neon green and purples dependent on which direction you look at it.

The Midas is awesome. When I first got him he disappeared for a month or so. Ended seeing a flash go by late at night....turns out he went for a ride down the overflow and was happy as a clam in the sump! I think I've had him for a little over a year now.

I've had my midas for almost 3 months. I'm envious about how much time you've had with yours. I hope my guy makes it!!!!

Dinner??? Just finished. Baked potato with broccoli, cheese, and sour cream. :)

I've had my midas for almost 3 months. I'm envious about how much time you've had with yours. I hope my guy makes it!!!!Dinner??? Just finished. Baked potato with broccoli, cheese, and sour cream. :)

Love soup! My wife just made a corn chowder with bacon and roasted peppers a couple nights ago....freaking amazing!

Love soup! My wife just made a corn chowder with bacon and roasted peppers a couple nights ago....freaking amazing!

Sounds delicious! I love roasted peppers. :)

Uh oh, the late night ordering bug bit me lastnight ...... delivery tomorrow.

So, you gonna make us wait until tomorrow????? :lol:

Archived