Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have "Joker Palys"?-Or does anyone know who sells them?Thanks
I hope that is not your saw? Husqvarna yuck! This is Stihl country around here :). What did those trees set you back for removal 1800? Joker palys last palce I seen some was Phil your aquarium.

Sorry I never followed your thread. I am now though and I never got back to you on landscaping. Gawd I suck

I hope that is not your saw? Husqvarna yuck! This is Stihl country around here :). What did those trees set you back for removal 1800? Joker palys last palce I seen some was Phil your aquarium.

Sorry I never followed your thread. I am now though and I never got back to you on landscaping. Gawd I suck

Love me some Stihl! Husky and Stihl are all we used to use....both climbing and on the ground. Dropped a Stihl from a good 40' up before. Replaced the bent bar and back in business - bomb-proof.

Your GOOD! I was quoted $2,000. So, I dropped them myself and paid for the grinding. Total $220 + a $60 tip. Oh, plus the county took $350 for the permit.... technically, county trees due to they're on the easement. -Rat bastards! . They won't maintain them, but I need to pay to ask if I can remove them. Oh well, they're gone.

Don't worry about following the thread....I only followed yours because you've had soooo many people drop off!! :D

Speaking of PYA, I dropped in there today and spoke with Phil. Ordered a NEON GREEN BTA!!

Love me some Stihl! Husky and Stihl are all we used to use....both climbing and on the ground. Dropped a Stihl from a good 40' up before. Replaced the bent bar and back in business - bomb-proof.

Your GOOD! I was quoted $2,000. So, I dropped them myself and paid for the grinding. Total $220 + a $60 tip. Oh, plus the county took $350 for the permit.... technically, county trees due to they're on the easement. -Rat bastards! . They won't maintain them, but I need to pay to ask if I can remove them. Oh well, they're gone.

Don't worry about following the thread....I only followed yours because you've had soooo many people drop off!! :D

Speaking of PYA, I dropped in there today and spoke with Phil. Ordered a NEON GREEN BTA!!

So you have to have a permit to cut down a tree? Or is that for a easment tree only? You a climber Jack? Did PYA have your jokers? Here you go tell Phil Lawnman said you could have his Free bloody mary bta. He still owes me a bloody mary BTA from a DOA one. Shipping from them is 70 dollars so I won't be ordering again.

So you have to have a permit to cut down a tree? Or is that for a easment tree only? You a climber Jack? Did PYA have your jokers? Here you go tell Phil Lawnman said you could have his Free bloody mary bta. He still owes me a bloody mary BTA from a DOA one. Shipping from them is 70 dollars so I won't be ordering again.

Ya, had to pay the county $350 for the permit as they were on the easement.

WAS a climber....best shape I was ever in. We did hazardous removal and transmission line clearing up in the mountains. Loved it!

PYA, no Jokers. Whenever I look at their availability of nems....they're always sold out. We'll see what happens with the neon green. What's the "bloody mary" look like? - Dark red?

Ya, had to pay the county $350 for the permit as they were on the easement.

WAS a climber....best shape I was ever in. We did hazardous removal and transmission line clearing up in the mountains. Loved it!

PYA, no Jokers. Whenever I look at their availability of nems....they're always sold out. We'll see what happens with the neon green. What's the "bloody mary" look like? - Dark red?

It was crazy in color. Blood red with streaks. It was awesome showed up a ball of goo. There shipping SUCKS! Climbers around here are either in great shape or just meth/pill heads that have been doing it for years. A independent climber around here can bounce around from tree service to tree service. They can easily pull in a grand a day 5 days a week. I have a buddy who climbs for 6 different tree services. Crazy to watch him remove limbs hanging over houses. Gotta love the Stihl MS 201T great great saw.

It was crazy in color. Blood red with streaks. It was awesome showed up a ball of goo. There shipping SUCKS! Climbers around here are either in great shape or just meth/pill heads that have been doing it for years. A independent climber around here can bounce around from tree service to tree service. They can easily pull in a grand a day 5 days a week. I have a buddy who climbs for 6 different tree services. Crazy to watch him remove limbs hanging over houses. Gotta love the Stihl MS 201T great great saw.

Color sounds cool....I'll hit him up, thanks!

And, I guess I'll make the drive and pick them up, thanks for the heads up.

Ya, most the climbers I met were F'd up. The good ones though, crazy. Still have my gear. My boss always told me to keep as you could get emergency money any time you need it - so true.

Not much of an update....but just purchased some additional light.

Some OCWs and Cool Blues, driver, pots, and a clean little box to hold the pots. Can't wait to get 'em!

Not much of an update....but just purchased some additional light.

Some OCWs and Cool Blues, driver, pots, and a clean little box to hold the pots. Can't wait to get 'em!

When they coming early bird?
No! Taking the day off to cold and wet for my girly self. Sitting in my recliner waiting on my coral order to show up.

You bastard!!!!!!!!!

Jealous.

Enjoy the day, looking forward to pics!

LoL I am a sissy when the weather gets cold. Sure I will be back in bed by noon. Cold weather makes me a lazy bum. What is on your list today my friend?

Lookin' good man!

Thanks Glenn! Sooner or later I'll bust out a real camera and get some quality pics. Everything I got from you is doing well. Moved the bird lower...bleached him out a bit and the blue.....zoas are all awesome - minus that super bright one you sent, a KO something or other? The damn pistol stole it one night before I glued it down. Found the bare plug a week later.

The Blasto is looking great as well.

How've you been?

Thanks Glenn! Sooner or later I'll bust out a real camera and get some quality pics. Everything I got from you is doing well. Moved the bird lower...bleached him out a bit and the blue.....zoas are all awesome - minus that super bright one you sent, a KO something or other? The damn pistol stole it one night before I glued it down. Found the bare plug a week later.

The Blasto is looking great as well.

How've you been?

Sweet! I'm glad the corals are doing well overall :).

I was really sick for a few weeks and had no idea how much it really took out of me. I didn't have the energy to keep up with both systems so my 40 got pretty neglected. In doing so the alk shot through the roof and bleached out a big sps colony. Everything else looks a little stressed but should recover quick. The one that bleached will be ok too but will probably take a while to come back. That, and my yard looks like crap. I really need to get out and mow it now that I don't feel like I'm dying, lol.

I was really sick for a few weeks and had no idea how much it really took out of me. I didn't have the energy to keep up with both systems so my 40 got pretty neglected. In doing so the alk shot through the roof and bleached out a big sps colony. Everything else looks a little stressed but should recover quick. The one that bleached will be ok too but will probably take a while to come back. That, and my yard looks like crap. I really need to get out and mow it now that I don't feel like I'm dying, lol.

Would of been 1 week but a man can't listen to there wife. :)
Would of been 1 week but a man can't listen to there wife. :)

Or constant "listening" made him sick....... you can only listen for so looooong.

Glad you're feeling better. Sick sucks. I'm sure all of your stuff will come back quick. Just saw your tank posted somewhere today.....looks nice man!

Woah, Jack!!!! Awesome setup you have here. I'm looking forward to going through the thread. I just peaked at the photos for now. That BTA is impressive. Nice Z and P collection too. :)

Woah, Jack!!!! Awesome setup you have here. I'm looking forward to going through the thread. I just peaked at the photos for now. That BTA is impressive. Nice Z and P collection too. :)

Hey Gena, THANKS!!

The tanks been through HELL and lost some things here and there....but it's turning around. Most of the Z/P's are from Tenor and a couple from Glenn, RBTA is from Lawn. I really want some of those shrooms you have....think I'll start looking. ;) Also need to pay Tenor a visit, soon.

Thanks for stopping in!

Hey Gena, THANKS!!

The tanks been through HELL and lost some things here and there....but it's turning around. Most of the Z/P's are from Tenor and a couple from Glenn, RBTA is from Lawn. I really want some of those shrooms you have....think I'll start looking. ;) Also need to pay Tenor a visit, soon.

Thanks for stopping in!

Which shrooms? The St. Thomas? I wish they multiplied quickly...I'd give you one.

I really like that B/W shot of the tank in your first post. You can really see what's in there and it looks fantastic!!!!

I contacted Tenor and he doesn't have any CARs available right now, so I'm waiting on those before I pay him a visit. :)

Archived