Coral Vue Hydros

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have a few updates......

My beautiful nem decided to drop his foot and lay in the sand. I don't get it. Waiting to see what happens. So far, his color is good and he is fluffy...but not inflated to dinner plate size like normal. His foot is all puffy and inflated on the rock. Weird.

Nemandfoot.jpg

Here's the nem on the rock last night...after dropping his foot I placed him back in his old spot...back on the sand this morning as shown above.

NemFootless.jpg

My HOG .5 after a month or so.....AMAZING!!!

HOG1MONTH.jpg

I have never seen an anemone drop its foot before, weird. Glad to see the scrubber is starting to work though.

Ya, and for seemingly no reason. Hope he makes it.

Scrubber....I was being sarcastic. Not so amazing. But, it is technically growing algae.

Thanks for checking in!

I should have pulled the trigger on the Berghia a long time ago. In just a short time all of my coral is looking so much better with the Aiptasia being eradicated. Zoas that should have covered entire rocks by now are just opening again. Small baby polyps are now opening. These should spread like wild fire now....I hope.

Purple Hornets....easily 50 polyps now.

A few weeks ago with Aiptasia in between polyps and around the base. This is the before....

PurpleHornetZoas.jpg

Now....

PurpleHornetZoasGrownOut.jpg

Space Monsters and Sunny D's before...

Berghia-intank.jpg

Now....

SunnyDZoasRecovering.jpg

668e9b4f-ab37-4032-b830-5b121c35b25b.jpg

More to come....off to pick up the kids.

You win the award for funniest thread title this week. Lawnman had it for a while, but I think yours has dethroned the king, lol.
WTF? Back to the thinking board. That crown is coming back to me.

Let's see....you're a couple hours ahead of me. Probably already had dinner and digesting.... only one thing I can think of that may be "crowning".

That nem is really weird never seen one drop a foot

Ya, not sure what's going on with it. Still has all of it's color although very shrunken up and the foot is still inflated on the rock. Weird.

Good turnaround! It looks like the zoas are much happier now that they don't have to live with the aiptasia. Now you can grow them out and frag me some. ;)

Well since you've already pimped out your meat to other members it might be kinda hard...

that's all I've got off the top of my head. I know, lame.

I wish I wouldn't have waited so long on adding the nudies. I lost some corals and definitely stunted a lot of growth. I can frag a few for you once they recover a bit more. I do have hundreds of Nuke Greens I could get rid of if you like those. Thanks for stopp'n in!

Good turnaround! It looks like the zoas are much happier now that they don't have to live with the aiptasia. Now you can grow them out and frag me some. ;)

Well since you've already pimped out your meat to other members it might be kinda hard... that's all I've got off the top of my head. I know, lame.
.....or soft and tired from all da pimp'n.

Here's a new acan from Vivid. Sky blue with a bright pink center. Another with a dark blue outer and a goldish - peach colored center. I'll post a pick of that one later.

e6513be7-95b3-4502-9f10-fbf45eed60b8.jpg

Red Devil People Eaters.....filling out and coloring up. Multiple frags are healing.

6503722d-0436-46cd-899b-bebc952f103b.jpg

Pink Zippers are coming back after not being open for months. As are the now very small Raptor Rainbows mixed in with the Zippers. Acans now have room to start spreading again. They all went from one head frags to what you see in 3 or 4 months.......then stopped after being surrounded by Aiptasia.

6865adc8-7682-4f8e-b779-39ba0951a41f.jpg

Need me to burry your new frags? Consider it done!

Tiger.jpg

More to come.....

I keep looking at this....and the more I find myself "Needing" it.

Do they naturally occur with this kind of color?

Nope! Forgot to send you a pm about landscaping.

Awesome pictures ... love those purple hornets!

Thanks! With the Aiptasia gone, they should be covering their rock pretty quick. The Purples seem to grow fast for me.

Archived