Top Shelf Aquatics

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

Dude you're so far back in that closet you found Narnia. lol you're against gays. that's funny. what are you at war with them or something?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Dude you're so far back in that closet you found Narnia. lol you're against gays. that's funny. what are you at war with them or something?

Why do you keep saying Narnia? Are you in love with that movie? Are you that obsessive? With the gays?

Like honestly, I don't believe in that gay bull####. "Gays are born that way, whatever blah blah blah" Gays are just confused. They're born straight, and are later confused about their gender and sexuality and try to test other things for themselves, etc, etc.

I had an argument with this one homie about gays not being born that way and then he got all crazy, because he had a gay friend, etc and wanted to back him up. It was stupid. So I left that crew just because I couldn't stand that ######.

W.e. I'm glad I left that group. They're just blind.

Woah dude wasn't expecting that... But why would someone choose to be gay if they know how persecuted and discriminated gays are? Why would someone choose to be gay if they know their family would disown them, and their friends desert them? Unfortunately in your case, the blind are more aware than the seeing. I'm gay and I have to say that I once despised gays so much, because I couldn't face reality and see myself for who I am. Most people who have trouble with their sexuality take it out on themselves or others. It's like, "if I appear as anti-gay as possible, I will convince myself and others that I'm not gay." The way you are so frustrated about homosexuality makes me think you might have some internal conflict about it too. I'm sorry you feel that way about homosexuality, it's sad to see people act this way still. But I know things will get better for us in time. This whole situation doesn't even need to exist. It's just like the civil rights movement in the mid 1900's. Everyone thought that blacks are lesser, they're disgusting, unnatural, they don't deserve rights. Yeah... right. What you are saying is like discriminating against someone because of race, it's something we can't control. I'm not going to break into your house and rape you, I'm not going to grab your ass in public, I'm not gonna kiss you while you sleep. I'm a normal human being and I just think it's wrong to persecute a group of people based on something about them they can't change. That's sick and I feel sorry for you. Bye! Now please let us have our bromance in peace. It was all daisies and roses until little miss homophobic came along.

Deleted User 4

Woah dude wasn't expecting that... But why would someone choose to be gay if they know how persecuted and discriminated gays are? Why would someone choose to be gay if they know their family would disown them, and their friends desert them? Unfortunately in your case, the blind are more aware than the seeing. I'm gay and I have to say that I once despised gays so much, because I couldn't face reality and see myself for who I am. Most people who have trouble with their sexuality take it out on themselves or others. It's like, "if I appear as anti-gay as possible, I will convince myself and others that I'm not gay." The way you are so frustrated about homosexuality makes me think you might have some internal conflict about it too. I'm sorry you feel that way about homosexuality, it's sad to see people act this way still. But I know things will get better for us in time. This whole situation doesn't even need to exist. It's just like the civil rights movement in the mid 1900's. Everyone thought that blacks are lesser, they're disgusting, unnatural, they don't deserve rights. Yeah... right. What you are saying is like discriminating against someone because of race, it's something we can't control. I'm not going to break into your house and rape you, I'm not going to grab your ass in public, I'm not gonna kiss you while you sleep. I'm a normal human being and I just think it's wrong to persecute a group of people based on something about them they can't change. That's sick and I feel sorry for you. Bye! Now please let us have our bromance in peace. It was all daisies and roses until little miss homophobic came along.

Lol. I had no idea you're gay. But again, I never said I was discriminating gay. To make myself more clear, I just get ticked off by gays recently. I didn't want Cali to legalize gay marriage...but it so happened recently. I still believe that gays are just confused. They try to find excuses for themselves to be gay. Because they don't care if others mind gay people. They like the attention. So I don't feel sorry for gays because they chose it themselves. I just didn't want Cali to legalize that..

gulfsurfer101

Ok how about this Illu, say your on a camping trip with some of your best buds when you get stupid drunk, them you wake up with your pants off, butth@le all swollen and and all evidence of gay rape present, would you report it to the cops who you would most likely laugh and call you gay or just keep it to your self.

Deleted User 4

Ok how about this Illu, say your on a camping trip with some of your best buds when you ask get stupid dunk, them you wake up with your pants off, butth@le all swollen and and all evidence of gay rape present, would you report it to the cops who you would most likely laugh and Joe and call you gay or just keep it to your self.

I would report to the cops of course. But 1st thing 1st, I would never get drunk. I'm staying sober for years to come by because I don't like drinking anymore. Not only do you hurt your body and liver, you commit stupid mistakes on your stupid choices. It's pointless, I have other ways to enjoy life. Don't need alcohol to do that for me. I want to live long and prosperous.

You have to be the most anal (no pun intended XD), pessimistic person on Earth. Sit on a dick every once in a while and you will feel better.

gulfsurfer101

Remind me never to go camping with you, you'll prolly be upright you squeak when you walk. You'll prolly hog all the wieners too. I knoe your kind!

Deleted User 4

You have to be the most anal (no pun intended XD), pessimistic person on Earth. Sit on a dick every once in a while and you will feel better.

Gawd, your mind is corrupted. It's ok, I mind my own business. I'll leave you gays alone.

Deleted User 4

Remind me never to go camping with you, you'll prolly be upright you squeak when you walk. You'll prolly hog all the wieners too. I knoe your kind!

Lmao, you're gay too? Gawdd, thought you guys were straight...nvm then.

You spelled guys wrong hehe

We two are the only straight ones here eh?

me? yeah probably. lol

Shit we really took this bromance to the next level.

Lmao, you're gay too? Gawdd, thought you guys were straight...nvm then.

We two are the only straight ones here eh?

Dude sucking weiners isn't gay unless you like it. Neither is sitting on them.

Deleted User 4

me? yeah probably. lol

Shit we really took this bromance to the next level.

Dude sucking weiners isn't gay unless you like it. Neither is sitting on them.

Sounds pretty gay and homo to me.

Deleted User 4

lmao im trolling u dude! when you sucked me it was super flaming!

Lmao, stop pretending to be a gay. I know you're a straight kid.

BattleAthletics

Stop making me wanna kiss you.

I know gay guys find me attractive and all. But I'm going to have to reject them all.

You two...........now kiss.....

Archived