Cultivated Reef

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

I knew it, Your lil bro love the chorizo, but I have a feelung that you secretly long furr it too cavron!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BattleAthletics

I knew it, Your lil bro love the chorizo, but I have a feelung that you secretly long furr it too cavron!

That aint cool dude.

Deleted User 4

I have no idea what you just said but yes, my lil bro have dated white girls, mexican girls, asian girls. But the ones he like the most are mexicans. Most his ex are mexicans.

gulfsurfer101

I'm sorry but we are over, once glenn told me about you two, I found a new workout buddy and don't you try n come between us! Me and c-dub hizzle are happy together working on our fit bodies snd and looking fly together. I know your so jealous but I told you that you weren't treating my right and I was gonna be home but you didn't believe me!

It's ok illu, getting over denial is the hardest part but when your ready well be here waiting with lots of bro love homie!

BattleAthletics

I have no idea what you just said but yes, my lil bro have dated white girls, mexican girls, asian girls. But the ones he like the most are mexicans. Most his ex are mexicans.

You dont wanna know what he said dude.

Deleted User 4

Ohh gawd...... I think I know what he just said...

Sorry bro, but I'm straight not gay. It's too bad cali had to legalize gay marriage because I was against it.

BattleAthletics

Ohh gawd...... I think I know what he just said...

Sorry bro, but I'm straight not gay. It's too bad cali had to legalize gay marriage because I was against it.

Thats half of what he said.

gulfsurfer101

Nah it's cool essay, I'm not talkin not being full blown homosexual or nothing dawg, this thread ain't about that kinda life!

Leatherneck3755

Page 9 was legit. The freaky video, my new fav. Shock value supersedes any personal liking. This thread is gonna be good. Continue the freakness

gulfsurfer101

I found a home video of leatherjack through his Ip number using spyware and what I found was pretty Damn crazy!

gulfsurfer101

So I've started a new talk group called P.A.D.R. here's a couple of people that will be working the 12 step program.

Illu I get the feeling that you are in Narnia if you catch my drift. That must be you @ 0:45 in the dolphin vid.

Omg..............I stopped at 21 sec mark. I'm leaving now.

Dude that chick was hot what are you talking about?

Deleted User 4

Illu I get the feeling that you are in Narnia if you catch my drift. That must be you @ 0:45 in the dolphin vid.

Lmao!!! Yeah I probably would've done that just to make the people around me laugh like that in the crowd.

Deleted User 4

Oh god a closet zoophile.

You don't know? I love being the clown out of my crowds. Sometimes I really crack people up, with my best skills.

I don't just love the clownfish because it's a fish, it's a clown as well.

gulfsurfer101

Sometimes a dolphin just needs to channing all over some Tatum erry now n then if ya catch my drift! Whatchoo boys like to do!

gulfsurfer101

So I searched the inner depths of the intranetz to pull some dirt on Illu and I found this video from his hs talent show. Never mind his receeding hair spot, as I also found out he suffers from a hair disease called chillibowleosis!

You don't know? I love being the clown out of my crowds. Sometimes I really crack people up, with my best skills.

I don't just love the clownfish because it's a fish, it's a clown as well.

lol a zoophile is someone who likes to go down on furry friends.

Archived