SaltCritters.com

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

Totally need a bug killer.

I'm here for ya kat, just don't tell claya unless you wanna invite her to our bug smashing party;)

Now back to you, juicebox, aka hugo, however true that last text rang true, I do apreciate your support in helping me follow through on my dreams and as disturbing as you may have found that one, I was rather shaken by your lunch invite!

g3rR8_zpsbe589f59.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Lead, I think not, you sausage tosser! Tit for tat sir, tit for tat!

By the way, I have that twenty bucks your neighbor asked for when I ran over his chickens!

BattleAthletics

Doctor! I think its trying to communicate with us!

Spencers at the mall called, you are hired by the way. Dont bother bringing your clown costume, your look will do just fine!

484246.gif

Hey J, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

gulfsurfer101

Oh god, he got into the bath salts again. They go on your body, not up your nose, your doing them wrong!

gulfsurfer101

So back tooo life, back to reality! I think my sand sifting conch reproduced cause I see this tiny bug eyed creature crawling the glass today. Must've hitchhiked in some eggs and this guy made it.

Hees juss a wee babby!

Mijo20130715_202408_zpsab3b70f3.jpg

post-30503-28209_thumb.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Yesss! I'm the luckiest man alive!

As for you juicebox, that midnight window side rendition of Whitney Houston's I will always love you was beyond entertaining to say the least, the way you showed up in animal print party boy thong and bow tie was genius. You were doing nicely till my neighbor unleashed holy hell on you with his airsoft rifle. It looked rather painful from where I was standing, but if it's any consellation to you, I have bought that neighbor a pie, so no worries!

BattleAthletics

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |
(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

Its coming for you J.

BattleAthletics

Eh got alot of shit to pay off maybe later, I do have a sweet ride in Glenns for sale thread if you want to see. Or one of his threads. Wanna ride?

Eh got alot of shit to pay off maybe later, I do have a sweet ride in Glenns for sale thread if you want to see. Or one of his threads. Wanna ride?

i thot you'd never ask. link me baby.

gulfsurfer101

So just got back from spending the day at juicebox's crib where we weren't allowed to play outside all day because the rain so instead we just found ways to be epic together so I just filmed him playing with his fingers all day. Here's a still I got from boyz to men cover he pulled, I'll make love to you! It was pretty awesome!

IMG_2013071750334_zpsf5228705.jpg

BattleAthletics

So just got back from spending the day at jeremiah's crib where we weren't allowed to play outside all day because the rain so instead we just found ways to be epic together so I just filmed him playing with his old mexican national guard uniform all day. Here's a video I got from him dancing to his eternal love song or anthem I cant remember, Hes got moves I tell ya! It was pretty awesome!

gulfsurfer101

I got some sweet dance skill, and that's no lie, however this one of you doing the walk it out, at your cousins quincera still kills it brah!

BattleAthletics

So I snuck into J's photoshoot, I could not believe my eyes, do my eyes deceive me?!

chuntaritos.jpg

Nice shoes J.

Also I found after the photoshoot he got plastered with his cousin miguel. They got some moves yo. Maybe you can teach kat how to dance too.

Archived