Coral Vue Hydros

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

So I just picked up a mint condition current usa nova extreme pro from a local member on here for a ridiculous cheap amount of money's! There was much bro love to be had on the fly as my preggy gf awaited my return along with a ceaser salad. To many bros, never enough time, seems to be a reoccurring delima lately!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kfmmartin19

So I was kinda confused about this thread and decided to go back and read thru most of it...

I'm left with more questions than answers

gulfsurfer101

6 piece with fries!

So I was kinda confused about this thread and decided to go back and read thru most of it...I'm left with more questions than answers
But yet you seek out that which you long for, and that is why you have returned my child! Don't choo even try n lie!

post-30503-0-04873200-1374465990_thumb.jpg

post-30503-0-91036500-1374466007_thumb.jpg

Kfmmartin19
6 piece with fries!

But yet you seek out that which you long for, and that is why you have returned my child! Don't choo even try n lie!

I tried to come up with something witty to say but I'm speechless

gulfsurfer101

1336799355_donmagicjuansurgery_zpsf3e40e

When I ain't be reefing my big pimp player slayer, I be up in the hood just chillin with my homies, doing all kinds of ill sh1t, like smoking blunts n bongs n sh1ts, and practing ebon icks, you know was good my knee grows!

BattleAthletics

Sir, have you been drinking tonight? ;)

Fuking phone auto corrected me lol.

I keep thinking your name is somehow Kenyon Martin

gulfsurfer101

Keyvon, n I most likely had sexual relations with his older sister at an alice cooper concert in Peoria, named after the pee or aye indians that used to frequent that land. What he doesn't know it's that his sister is actually his teen mom and he that is what he has come here to seek! Well just like I told Maury many times before, that's not my baby!

Iz this real life?

erry day!

Keep him, I already beat that sh1t up like a cage fighter and have no further use! What's left is only the scraps I wouldn't even feed my dogs.

yep....winger.

gulfsurfer101

F*ck yeah! Winger was like a gateway metal band sharing lots of bro love everywhere they toured along with herpes and quite possibly the clap.

Kfmmartin19
Fuking phone auto corrected me lol. I keep thinking your name is somehow Kenyon Martin
Lol ok, Kenyon's cool with me haha

Keyvon, n I most likely had sexual relations with his older sister at an alice cooper concert in Peoria, named after the pee or aye indians that used to frequent that land. What he doesn't know it's that his sister is actually his teen mom and he that is what he has come here to seek! Well just like I told Maury many times before, that's not my baby!
Ya that's probably it

Hi my local politicians told me bro love is actually unhealthy for your soul so please stop before someone gets hurt. thanks.

BattleAthletics

Hi my local politicians told me bro love is actually unhealthy for your soul so please stop before someone gets hurt. thanks.

Tell your "local politicians" to get ####ed.

TBH ive never smoked weed.

MAMI

sorry my comment was at a picture of Gulfs boy with one eye closed, holding what could be some kind of smoking aparatus and Gulf wanted a caption. should have quoted the picture but i forgot

gulfsurfer101

Betcha don't even wanna know what your local politician did to get in office. He was getting and giving that bro love with fixns on the side of that gravy train!

Archived