ReefCleaners.org

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

I don't play for that team, I don't even play ball. I'm not good at organized sports, really, I swear!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101
IMG_2013071339644_zps294f12fa.jpgDude you left hese the last time we went swimming together, in a non gay kunda way. Don't worry, I know the high price of cotton due to drought so I bagged them for you;)
BattleAthletics

The funny part about your post is I dont wear tiddy whiteys lol only boxers here....so that means that swimming pool aka JaCuZzI we were in wasnt me. Must of been that other puto youve been talking to! I aint even mad.

I don't play for that team, I don't even play ball.

No you dont play ball....you play balls lol muh balls thanks ya btw.

gulfsurfer101

No they are not, quit trying to hide behind those big boy chones, you know you were cutting the grass in nothing but these and a pair of house slippers. Don't make post those pics cavron, yah teh dee heh!

gulfsurfer101

You asked for it beesh! I gave you plenty of time to withdrawl your previous remark but you leave me no choice but to post the goods chingon!

post-30503-10742_thumb.jpg

BattleAthletics

Weak dude! I'm not even white! You probably found that guy after yall had a soup kitchen in your green prius!

gulfsurfer101

gaymexicans_zps5afc3648.jpg

Ok I got that pic of us on the forth of july when we went out to the club. You said you wanted to make it your homescreen but your phone was dead!

gulfsurfer101

He's got his butt still hurting or searching the inner depths of the intranetz for a good response, but knows resistance is futile!

BattleAthletics

JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF MY GONADS, THEYRE HUGE IN THIS PICTURE!

45795_338471882937852_2106461609_n.jpg

tumblr_minr5vhzQE1qcn5vfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_me0r1bS50v1r6qbnoo1_500.jpg

Level-Mexican.jpg

21327371.jpg

gaymexicans_zps5afc3648.jpg
Ok I got that pic of us on the forth of july when we went out to the club. You said you wanted to make it your homescreen but your phone was dead!

You dont remember what happened that night right? My gonads still tremble.

I don't. But it's SO much fun.

So are the insides of mexicans pants.

gulfsurfer101

A man of my stature and level of sexy is enough to make the most toughest of men's huevos quiver from sheer ineptness and self doubt almost instantly! My junk comands a level of respect equal of a militant general! Your inferior junk trembles in it's presence, and that is beyond your control, understandably. I remember filling our sombreros up with popcorn and watching historias till I rocked you to sleep like the mijita you are.

squirrelieygrrrl

Oh dear boys, neither if you could possibly contend with the sheer superiority of a gay lady's girly bits. We most certainly posses cojones that rival even the most impressive of boy junk known to man or beast.

gulfsurfer101

Yeah, silicone trumps all I guess, but will that plastic pennus look you in the eyes after you get rocked and with the most sensual eye's, tell you with love it's voice, "b!tch make me a sammich", I think not. You don't it but you women need us, from time, like to kill bugs n stuff.

squirrelieygrrrl

If I actually owned one I would be thoroughly thankful that it doesn't ask me that. Though I do occasionally need man brute, thank god for my bros.

BattleAthletics

A man of my stature and level of sexy is enough to make the most toughest of men's huevos quiver from sheer ineptness and self doubt almost instantly! My junk comands a level of respect equal of a militant general! Your inferior junk trembles in it's presence, and that is beyond your control, understandably. I remember filling our sombreros up with popcorn and watching historias till I rocked you to sleep like the mijita you are.

Why was your last mass text message this?

"To all my friends and family I have decided that it is best if I follow my dream. I am going to do what I was destined to do. I am going to become a dolphin yes a real dolphin. I understand that this is going to be hard but i have practiced holding my breath under the milk that's left after you eat all the cereal, I'm at twenty whole seconds. I also have practiced my dolphin kick thanks to training i received at Parks & Rec. when i was a child. I have also learned about dolphins from the tour guide at the corpus christi aquarium. I know this is hard for you guys but just understand it is who I am now so just accept me for who I am. Thank You, Jeremiah.

Archived