ReefCleaners.org

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Whatevs, more delicious 100% Beef Weiners for us then.

Dude, I can't believe you came out of the closet today....Thanks to me being here, you finally confessed your gayness kind being.

Deleted User 4

Just admit it! You want a big German Bratwurst in your life!

Nope, but I do want a german Mercedes. You see the one in my avatar? That's a 350c. I can't wait for the CLA250 to come out. Car is only starting at 30k.

If I could have any car in my driveway right now it would be the ford. I'd #### that shit up with new exhaust, turbo, air intakes... Boys'll be dropping like flies when they hear that sound.

I would report to the cops of course. But 1st thing 1st, I would never get drunk. I'm staying sober for years to come by because I don't like drinking anymore. Not only do you hurt your body and liver, you commit stupid mistakes on your stupid choices. It's pointless, I have other ways to enjoy life. Don't need alcohol to do that for me. I want to live long and prosperous.

Idk, some of my greatest achievements in life likely happened while I was drunk. I have two beautiful daughters to prove it, lol.

Deleted User 4

Lol I'm not into racing. I'm into quality.

Idk, some of my greatest achievements in life likely happened while I was drunk. I have two beautiful daughters to prove it, lol.

Good for you. But most the time, it's the opposite. Everyone knows that. You happen to be a lucky one out of the millions.

Alcohol is just like guns....it doesn't ruin lives bro, it all comes down to the user...And for the record, no, I'm not into guns. I hate them actually. However, I have absolutey no issue with anyone that likes them. Hell, I live in TX. Some of my best friends are gun totin' rednecks, haha.

While I'm on my soap box, I don't have any real issues with gays either. I, like you, don't believe people are "born that way", but if some dude chooses to like other dudes, cool. That's none of my business. I guess I just don't really care for the flamboyant gays. The ones with the lisp, the walk, etc... IMO it's definitely an attention thing, just like any other obnoxious person. Short of that I have no issues with gays or lesbians, to each their own.

But that benz sucks man. Unless you're ok with your car being in the shop just as often as it is not, haha.

so true. german cars are great, they're fun, they're extremely advanced. But they're so over-engineered that not even the guy that designed it can keep one alive for very long. plus the cla350 is just an overpriced corolla. the interior is absolute shit too. you're better off with an audi or at least an RWD benz or bmw.

Deleted User 4

While I'm on my soap box, I don't have any real issues with gays either. I, like you, don't believe people are "born that way", but if some dude chooses to like other dudes, cool. That's none of my business. I guess I just don't really care for the flamboyant gays. The ones with the lisp, the walk, etc... IMO it's definitely an attention thing, just like any other obnoxious person. Short of that I have no issues with gays or lesbians, to each their own.

But that benz sucks man. Unless you're ok with your car being in the shop just as often as it is not, haha.

Yeah, same here.

Lol, I wouldn't want to spend over $35,000 on a new mercedes simply because I don't have that kind of money. But I do want to own one because I dig their quality and style. $30,000 isn't too bad for a luxury. And I hardly drive out so it's definitely leaning on my advantage.

I agree too about the flamer thing. while I am gay, I don't care for flamboyant guys either. I want a man not a ####ing twelve year old boy.

Deleted User 4

so true. german cars are great, they're fun, they're extremely advanced. But they're so over-engineered that not even the guy that designed it can keep one alive for very long. plus the cla350 is just an overpriced corolla. the interior is absolute shit too. you're better off with an audi or at least an RWD benz or bmw.

I'm talking about the 2014 cla250.

I don't like audi or bmw. I think mercedes quality stands out more.

yep. FWD, plastic interior, tiny, unreliable engine. Looks amazing, but it's way overpriced considering how much you'll spend maintaining it, and how much car you're actually getting.

The bright side is you'll pick up lots of cute boys in it.

Deleted User 4

yep. FWD, plastic interior, tiny, unreliable engine. Looks amazing, but it's way overpriced considering how much you'll spend maintaining it, and how much car you're actually getting.

The bright side is you'll pick up lots of cute boys in it.

You mean my one and only babe girl.

Anyways, like I said, I hardly drive out, and you won't have to do maintenance for the 1st 5 years. I've talked to the benz owners (Some friends) and so only a problem starts to occur after the 5th year. But I won't be driving it much, as I will be taking a local bus to work mtoF. So probably won't have a problem until the 11th yr. Just my assumption, I'm going to keep it brand new as much as I can.

You mean my one and only babe girl.

Anyways, like I said, I hardly drive out, and you won't have to do maintenance for the 1st 5 years. I've talked to the benz owners (Some friends) and so only a problem starts to occur after the 5th year. But I won't be driving it much, as I will be taking a local bus to work mtoF. So probably won't have a problem until the 11th yr. Just my assumption, I'm going to keep it brand new as much as I can.

IMO just stay on top of maintenance. Also, their recommended tire rotation and oil replacement times are usually a lot longer than recommended. They do that to try to ruin your car's parts and make more money. Tire and oil change every 5,000 miles and you'll be fine.

Deleted User 4

IMO just stay on top of maintenance. Also, their recommended tire rotation and oil replacement times are usually a lot longer than recommended. They do that to try to ruin your car's parts and make more money. Tire and oil change every 5,000 miles and you'll be fine.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Lol.

My father used to own a Mercedes and that's exactly what happened to him. Henceforth, I will likely drive it less as minimal as possible to avoid high costly maintenance for the 1st 5 years.

Archived