Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

BattleAthletics

Oh someone's mad. Dumpster kids will always be dumpster kids. This thread can't get anymore dumpster than this.

Yeah when you involve someones kids yeah ill get disgruntled. I hope you dont have a dumpster kid of your own later on in life man.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Yeah when you involve someones kids yeah ill get disgruntled. I hope you dont have a dumpster kid of your own later on in life man.

Yeah because this thread is a piece of ####. Don't even make such a thread if you know people are going to bash on it.

Just an observation here, and totally just my opinion but.....I think I can say definiteively that I, BA, and Gulf are quite straight. We are in fact so straight, and secure in our heterosexuality that we can comfortably make fun of each other and ourselves. The reason we can do so is because we know that we are in fact not homosexuals. It's all just humor, man. Somewhat sick humor, but humor just the same....

On that note, VA is obviously gay and secure with who he is. So much so that even he, "the gay guy", isn't offended by the banter here. So that just leaves you my friend. I'm not passing judgement by any means, as previously stated, to each their own :), but you absolutely wreak of the stereotypical closet case. The fact that you seem to take so much offence to how other people live their lives is a huge red flag. Your attention to detail (I've seen your tank thread), not that it's a bad thing, another red flag. And the thing that pushes you over to the homosexual side of the fence.....the car. That little benz is about as "look at me I'm gay" as it gets. Usually driven by the aforementioned flamboyant types. Seriously, my wife's cute little lexus is more manly than that thing, and I feel pretty just riding in her car, lol.

You kinda remind me of the kids Dad in American Beauty. Again, JMO / observation.

Yeah because this thread is a piece of ####. Don't even make such a thread if you know people are going to bash on it.

Just show us dick pics and everything will be fine.

Exactly. Involving children is waaaaay below the belt.

Deleted User 4

Lol, lexus is a piece of crap. It looks so cheap, quality isn't there. Waste of money imo. The 2014 IS looks like cheap plastic. Mercedes has it all, quality it is. Just by examining the exterior skin and casing, no wonder people buy mercedes over lexus.

Glennr, you thought that shaking video was genious. Right, like I'll take any advices from you.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this thread is a piece of dirt. Everyone else on here thinks the same. Except for who? You guys who keep posting here. Yup, that's right. I spoke the truth, and there's nothing you can do but accept it.

Oh someone's mad. Dumpster kids will always be dumpster kids. This thread can't get anymore dumpster than this.

The only thing "dumpster" is your unkempt puss. clean that shit out every once in a while.

BattleAthletics

Lol, lexus is a piece of crap. It looks so cheap, quality isn't there. Waste of money imo. The 2014 IS looks like cheap plastic. Mercedes has it all, quality it is. Just by examining the exterior skin and casing, no wonder people buy mercedes over lexus.

Glennr, you thought that shaking video was genious. Right, like I'll take any advices from you.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this thread is a piece of dirt. Everyone else on here thinks the same. Except for who? You guys who keep posting here. Yup, that's right. I said the truth, and there's nothing you can do but accept it.

For some dude that looks the part, looks like he can't afford a lexus, and keeps saying looks, you sure do look like you could be looking at some dudes junk in the near future.

Lololololol you said by examining the skin and casing. ###### lol. Come out of the closet. VA's body is ready.

Deleted User 4

Lmao. See, you guys are blind. Can't even tell what's quality and what's not. No wonder lexus is still in business. They make $$$$ off idiots like you.

BattleAthletics

Illu what do you drive? How old are you? Are you a home owner? Have you ever been with a man? Do you have a benz? Do you pay bills? Do you go to school? Have you ever been with a man? Do you have a tank thread? Do you think the global economic crisis will affect the reefing hobby? Have you ever been with a man?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this thread is a piece of dirt. Everyone else on here thinks the same. Except for who? You guys who keep posting here. Yup, that's right. I said the truth, and there's nothing you can do but accept it.

Well, we've had the lexus for about 4 years now and it just turned 100k the other day. Guess how many times it's been in the shop? NONE. Still runs and drives a well as it did the day we bought it. Now I know you know it all because you WANT a benz, but let me tell you from the experience of actually owning one....Yeah, it was in the shop 3 times in the first 2 months (and it was brand new). Once because a tail light went out, once because an o2 sensor went bad, and once because the drivers side rear window fell off the track and shattered. All on a 2 month old car. You're right though, the interior was pretty sweet.

You seem to lack the ability to detect sarcasm. Yeah man, that wally whirl video was genious.

You're also right in the fact that I'm sure there are plenty of people that think this thread is "dirt". It's pretty sick, but some of us don't take life, much less the internet so seriously.

Deleted User 4

Illu what do you drive? How old are you? Are you a home owner? Have you ever been with a man? Do you have a benz? Do you pay bills? Do you go to school? Have you ever been with a man? Do you have a tank thread? Do you think the global economic crisis will affect the reefing hobby? Have you ever been with a man?

Desperation. You really want to know me don't you. Well too bad. Because you will never get on my level. ####bag.

Lmao. See, you guys are blind. Can't even tell what's quality and what's not. No wonder lexus is still in business. They make $$$$ off idiots like you.

Lmao what's even funnier is us idiots can afford the car you wish you could drive. Sucks huh?

Man, I love you! In a non homosexual way of course (just in case there's any confusion)..

Deleted User 4

Well, we've had the lexus for about 4 years now and it just turned 100k the other day. Guess how many times it's been in the shop? NONE. Still runs and drives a well as it did the day we bought it. Now I know you know it all because you WANT a benz, but let me tell you from the experience of actually owning one....Yeah, it was in the shop 3 times in the first 2 months (and it was brand new). Once because a tail light went out, once because an o2 sensor went bad, and once because the drivers side rear window fell off the track and shattered. All on a 2 month old car. You're right though, the interior was pretty sweet.

You seem to lack the ability to detect sarcasm. Yeah man, that wally whirl video was genious.

You're also right in the fact that I'm sure there are plenty of people that think this thread is "dirt". It's pretty sick, but some of us don't take life, much less the internet so seriously.

Well, that's too bad for you. You happen to be an unlucky one for having to buy a defected mercedes.

Lexus is worth crap. That's why you don't see anyone driving their supercar but you see a bunch driving Mercedes supercar. There are twice or three times the Mercedes owners than a lexus owner because of many reasons. Mercedes will keep growing unlike any other. It's already happening.

Lmao what's even funnier is us idiots can afford the car you wish you could drive. Sucks huh?

Man, I love you! In a non homosexual way of course (just in case there's any confusion)..

How do you know? What's my 1st name? What's my last name? You don't know me lol.

Well, let me tell you about a friend of mine that drove a benz...til the engine blew. Missed his scheduled oil change by less than 1,000 miles. Engine went boom, car dead.

Obviously Mercedes Benz makes a great product, or they wouldn't be what they are today. I just stated my experience and it is also commonly known that they are very tempermental to say the least. Personally, I don't call that quality. Again, to each their own. Go be fabulous in your benz......when you get to the point of being able to drive a $30k car, baller.

Deleted User 4

Well, let me tell you about a friend of mine that drove a benz...til the engine blew. Missed his scheduled oil change by less than 1,000 miles. Engine went boom, car dead.

Obviously Mercedes Benz makes a great product, or they wouldn't be what they are today. I just stated my experience and it is also commonly known that they are very tempermental to say the least. Personally, I don't call that quality. Again, to each their own. Go be fabulous in your benz......when you get to the point of being able to drive a $30k car, baller.

Lol. I'm not a baller. And I don't assume you guys are either. Considering the posts you guys post, I could imagine the slump you guys live in. It's okay right? This is the internet after all.

Well, that's too bad for you. You happen to be an unlucky one for having to buy a defected mercedes.

Lexus is worth crap. That's why you don't see anyone driving their supercar but you see a bunch driving Mercedes supercar. There are twice or three times the Mercedes owners than a lexus owner because of many reasons. Mercedes will keep growing unlike any other. It's already happening.

How do you know? What's my 1st name? What's my last name? You don't know me lol.

Really? I checked the value on my wifes car about a month ago just for sh!ts and giggles. Her car new in 2009 was about $36k IIRC. Today with 100k miles retail value is just under 20k (her car is in great condition, I take care of my shit). I don't know how much you know about resale value, but besides the $100k+ category of Mercedes benz, I don't think you will find that a Mercedes will hold it's value quite that well. Look it up...

I hope you get your benz, you deserve it ;).

Lol. I'm not a baller. And I don't assume you guys are either. Considering the posts you guys post, I could imagine the slump you guys live in. It's okay right? This is the internet after all.

My house has a fish room with enough coral in it to buy a nice used benz. You jelly now, buddy?

But no, I'm definitely not a baller, or a shot caller, nor do I have 20" blades on the impala. I only have 18's on the lexus, and the ford :(, but I keep 'em clean though!!

Archived