inTank Media Baskets

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

Lol. I'm not a baller. And I don't assume you guys are either. Considering the posts you guys post, I could imagine the slump you guys live in. It's okay right? This is the internet after all.

In all seriousness, the difference between us non-ballers and you're non-ballin' self......We don't try to act like we're something we're not (in more ways than one, just sayin').

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

In all seriousness, the difference between us non-ballers and you're non-ballin' self......We don't try to act like we're something we're not (in more ways than one, just sayin').

Lol. How do I act like a baller?

illu you are ####ed up if you care this much about possessions. I bet your "girlfriend" loves you...

Everyone loves me. Ever heard of "Everybody loves Raymond." ? Lmao!!!

Deleted User 4

omg this dude is twelve. Bye sweetie pie! have fun in your closet endeavors!

Oh, I'll have fun. Just kidding, I'm done with having fun. Too early? Well not for you guys.

Gotta go, it's time for my b day dinner (the one day a year that I actually get to decide where we eat, lol). I'll check back later. Hey iiiii, just chill man. You would be amazed at how much better life is once you accept who you, and others are :).

Deleted User 4

Oh Idk, maybe the picture of the benz in your av.??? Wow....

Lol. It's a 30k car in my avatar.....how is that baller acting?

Deleted User 4

Gotta go, it's time for my b day dinner (the one day a year that I actually get to decide where we eat, lol). I'll check back later. Hey iiiii, just chill man. You would be amazed at how much better life is once you accept who you, and others are :).

I'm pretty chill myself. It's you guys who kept calling me gay, for pissing you guys off. Lmao!!!

gulfsurfer101

Damn, just got in from a nice swim on a hot day with the fam and lullu's butt is hurting all over my thread, wtf is this pansy still crying about. Dude we get it, Your all macho and have man posters in your room of tough guys like the rock and vin diesel, who have both infact been with another man, at one point in time. Dude just embrace your inner homosessuallity and just glam on! Were fine with who you are no matter what the outcome is here son, so why can't you be. Were some of the coolest guys here and can take you under our wing and show you things far beyond your years. That hot dude or chick you want to bang but it's out of your league, we can coach you. Were here for you, were not against you! All this hate from you is just wrong, and it only leaves me asking

Deleted User 4

This is sad. Let idiots be idiots. Peace idiots.

Glad I took a long crap on this dumpster thread. Too bad you can't delete it. Trololol.

gulfsurfer101

This is sad. Let idiots be idiots. Peace idiots.

Glad I took a long crap on this dumpster thread. Too bad you can't delete it. Trololol.

Oh, man, I lost something somewhere, what's that batman, what's that you say!

mehro7691_zps22848b0c.jpg

Deleted User 4

Go back to flirting with glaceon......whoes a dude....that you wanted pics of....

I've never flirted with him or her in the 1st place....Lol.

Deleted User 4

oh shit thats a dude? O.O ...

I don't know man...honestly.. Could be a troll account, could not....Everyone thought it was a girl but then the account said "gender: not telling" and so everyone started thinking it was a guy...they started calling that glaceon person a guy, and then that's when he or she changed the profile picture to a white girl (pretty cute looking with black hair, definitely not a model but good enough) and then 2 weeks later, glaceon admitted that he was a dude! LMAO. I thought it was pretty funny because I didn't expect it at all. Same goes for other peeps.

I've trolled others, others have trolled me. I've been through much worse. That was nothing honestly.

not classy enough for him.

Yupp, not classy enough. Can't guldsurfer post a normal video that's actually funny for once? Pffft,.

Archived