Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

So gay man kaint enjoy him self some sexual chocolate. You homophobic and racist ain't you! Karma has a way of paying people like you a lil visit and he gonna look like this, and squirrel master ain't gonna be there to save you!

BattleAthletics

I vote to turn this gay thread into pure public service announcements. Oh yeah and reef tanks.

And one of my favorite tanks.

This ones for you bumpkin, we going to wally wally wally wally whirl!

I had a chocolate craving so this worked out perfectly.

I vote to turn this gay thread into pure public service announcements. Oh yeah and reef tanks.

And one of my favorite tanks.

Too gay for me IMO

And illu you honestly sound extremely gay, like Narnia gay. Did I say you're in Narnia yet? Well, Narnia is where you're at. Like you're at the mother####ing white witch's palace. Sitting on a unicorn. Pooping rainbows. Singing Elton John.

Deleted User 4

I had a chocolate craving so this worked out perfectly.

Too gay for me IMO

And illu you honestly sound extremely gay, like Narnia gay. Did I say you're in Narnia yet? Well, Narnia is where you're at. Like you're at the mother####ing white witch's palace. Sitting on a unicorn. Pooping rainbows. Singing Elton John.

Lmao. But really, who's the gay one in this thread? I think it's everyone but me here.

Time to leave this gay thread. Peace yall.

You guys are so dirty!! I need to stay clean and fresh like I always am. :)

Nah, I loved it. It's pure genious! Those guys are hip hops version of wild stallionz. Way.

Oh man, thought you were better than this....Lol Guess you in the same boat as them.

BattleAthletics

Lmao. But really, who's the gay one in this thread? I think it's everyone but me here.

Time to leave this gay thread. Peace yall.

You guys are so dirty!! I need to stay clean and fresh like I always am. :)

Oh man, thought you were better than this....Lol Guess you in the same boat as them.

Woah woah woah chill the #### down dude. Everyone in here is married/has kids and such. Pics of your freshness or GTFO. ;)

^^Illu

Deleted User 4

Woah woah woah chill the #### down dude. Everyone in here is married/has kids and such. Pics of your freshness or GTFO. ;)

Dumpster pops. Go back to the dumpster, kids.

gulfsurfer101

Nonsense! Illu is as queer as a pink sock, here you will see video evidence of him flailing around like a drunk school girl on spring break.

gulfsurfer101

I'm sorry bro, you know what dude, we hurt your feelers and what I really meant to say to you was. ... well I'll just let this bro tell you, k, thanks, stay cool bro!

Deleted User 4

Never did. I was just trolling you guys!!! LMAO AHAHAH you guys are mad as ####! You really need a video for every post? What are you, a retard? Youtube is all you do with your retarded fam?

BattleAthletics

Never did.

Sure you did, you wouldn't have of explained so much.

I was just trolling you guys!!!

Well well, you obviously did a poor job at trolling us.

LMAO AHAHAH you guys are mad as ####!

Yeah bro, we lose sleep over this thread. Ive been so pissed because you called our click "Gay".

You really need a video for every post?

Not every post, but whats with the hate?

What are you, a retard?

Retards huh? The kettle calling the pot black?

Youtube is all you do with your retarded fam?

Settle down chihuahua. Now your being a wierdo. I thought you were cool until the glaceon thread.

Deleted User 4

Sure you did, you wouldn't have of explained so much.

Well well, you obviously did a poor job at trolling us.

Yeah bro, we lose sleep over this thread. Ive been so pissed because you called our click "Gay".

Not every post, but whats with the hate?

Retards huh? The kettle calling the pot black?

Settle down chihuahua. Now your being a wierdo. I thought you were cool until the glaceon thread.

Lmao. This is the internet bro. You guys need to grow up though. What you think your kids would say if they saw you post all these inappropriate crap. Act like an adult already. Your kids see you as a role model and if you don't play your cards right, they'll grow up like 40yr olds acting like dumpster kids.

Grow a set already. Stop acting like kids.

No wonder there are only 6 followers here. This thread long belongs to the dumpster. It's not my fault for bashing this thread. This thread deserves it.

BattleAthletics

Lmao. This is the internet bro. You guys need to grow up though. What you think your kids would say if they saw you post all these inappropriate crap. Act like an adult already. Your kids see you as a role model and if you don't play your cards right, they'll grow up like 40yr olds acting like dumpster kids.

Grow a set already. Stop acting like kids.

No wonder there are only 6 followers here. This thread long belongs to the dumpster. It's not my fault for bashing this thread. This thread deserves it.

Lmao. This is the internet bro.

Coming from a guy who was hitting on a guy.

Shit, I didnt know that the videos I posted were made by 12 yr olds. Man better man up and post adult videos.

I have never heard of the phrase dumpster kids, please elaborate as you know the definition and how to be one.

Why would the amount of followers he has, have anything to do with whats in this thread? OH WAIT, I know the bigger the following the more epic the tank right?! Dude go back to where you came from. Followers have nothing to do with this thread. J post some more tank pics to please Illu's dic K scar'd as5.

Archived