Cultivated Reef

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

A blue glow is not that big of a deal. If it was a red/purple lights, that could be a problem. Most growers use HPS lights for the crops they grow indoors. MH and T-5 are a veg cycle lights, and the Kelvin rating is much lower for plant bulbs

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, gonna try and add you guys to the firend's list on the Ps3 this afternoon. My tag is Pinner12052. No ghosts or Ps4 (waiting for tax time). But I has blackops 2

About an inch to inch and a half ... How much we talking?

$15 , it'll be a fat frag

Damn is that La Caja China? That hog looks bomb. I feel the same way about when neighbors pass by my house and see the light when it's night time lol

Oh yeahhhh boy it is, this year I was too lazy to dig a four foot hole in the ground(I really didnt feel like putting myself through that workout lol) Pig came out well though :)

My neighbors have asked "if I grow" hahahaha

A blue glow is not that big of a deal. If it was a red/purple lights, that could be a problem. Most growers use HPS lights for the crops they grow indoors. MH and T-5 are a veg cycle lights, and the Kelvin rating is much lower for plant bulbs

I'm also growing mint, thyme and basil in there.... people WILL get suspicious of all these herbs x)

Oh, gonna try and add you guys to the firend's list on the Ps3 this afternoon. My tag is Pinner12052. No ghosts or Ps4 (waiting for tax time). But I has blackops 2

I'll add you! Lets play BO2 sometime :)

PS4 ghosts is worth it, much nicer than on the PS3 IMO

LOL growing underwater trees!!! I used to grow but getting good weed is easy in Cali and my priorities have changed since I was 18 lmao now I just drink, spend money on my girl,tank and guns :) I want one of those boxes since I plan on going boar hunting a lot in 2014, you got PS4? get battlefield, I have that

LOL growing underwater trees!!! I used to grow but getting good weed is easy in Cali and my priorities have changed since I was 18 lmao now I just drink, spend money on my girl,tank and guns :) I want one of those boxes since I plan on going boar hunting a lot in 2014, you got PS4? get battlefield, I have that

One of my neighbors openly admits he grows and that thats how he pays his bills lol personally I would never because I can't have a criminal record for work but I laughed my sass off when one of them asked me if I grew lol(lets consider that my not-significant other is a police officer). If you're gonna go boar hunting take some trained dogs with you, they'll help you catch em and no boar will charge at you if you have em around. Their little tusks will go right through any clothing you have. I helped my dad clear out the homestead house of like 10 boars and everyone got at least a couple of scrapes at the beginning then we started bringing out the dogs and life got SO much easier. Some people eat them but ehhh I'm not down for the taste of the meat from a fully matured male pig.... too everything for me.

So I bought a Smart Herb Garden for the fun of it a while back and it just arrived today woooohooooo

I ordered one of those too lol. Still waiting for mine to show up!

When you want to go Deer hunting you let me know. A friend owns about 270 acres in mid florida.. ;)

Ill def take you up on that, on my dads farm the deer just don't pass by. Must be the dogs -.-

I ordered one of those too lol. Still waiting for mine to show up!

Finally got here today and the LEDs are supper bright but it feels a little flimsy and you got to put the seeds in yourself, otherwise the packaging and the look of it are freaking cool it shouldn't have taken that long to make it though. Hope you get yours soon :)

Thanks for the advice!!! I also heard that the males smell and taste like s#%¥ lmao

Yeah dude they really do and there's like nothing you can do to cook it out. Even people that are used to gamy meat won't eat that it'll stink up everything. They're just good for trophies if that

Didn't zeph say something about someone in NYC getting raided and it was just fish tanks back in the days where everything was metal halide?

I've read a couple of stories about people getting raided and its just fishtanks lol

I sitll have a MH and never been raided lmao.. moving to LED soon.

Well I'm talking about someone on zeph a level with literally probably a few thousand watts worth I lighting alone coming out of their basement windows. Lol.

Didn't zeph say something about someone in NYC getting raided and it was just fish tanks back in the days where everything was metal halide?

In my 7 years of using halides the cops have been to my house 3 times inquiring about the crazy lights that shine through the windows. Almost convinced one of them to set up a tank one time.

In my 7 years of using halides the cops have been to my house 3 times inquiring about the crazy lights that shine through the windows. Almost convinced one of them to set up a tank one time.

dealing out some free frags to the police to get them to leave you alone? :)

If I was local I would come luv on ya :P

<3 paint for everyone :)

Do you have ghosts on PS3? i just got it, i need some practice lol

I do :) I'll probably be on lateeeee tonight or tomorrow.

Archived