Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

GOT APPROVED FOR A FRAG TANK

ALSO KEEPING MY DISPLAY TANK(but genuinely thinking to making something smaller, like a pico. If InTank were ever to get their Spec V media basket freaking done I'd get one of those)

(who says I cant have my cake and eat it too? :happydance: )

Now to make that purchase of Shazams, Bowsers, Oompa Loompas and moar.

Realistically this is just an excuse for me to be able to hoard all the zoas. Its going to be filled under "business endeavor"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spec V baskets are done!

Just realized! :naughtydance:

As long As you keep a display tank. Watching coral grow is not fun when you just sell it off.

Display would be for the nem and some zoas basically. The 40B is becoming a little pain, two of my pumps took a sh*t last night so I had to replace them today jfnasdjkfnasd

One of the office girls blue screened the computer in the sign printing cave... cant let her live it down lmao

7CD62093-A517-4F51-A35C-11321699485A_zps

This is funny because its not the first time she blue screens a work computer lmao

You know, I wouldnt let them go for that price :3 The nem is really one of a kind with the speckles and colors and lets face it where the heck else are you gonna find a clownfish with a freaking heart on it? lol

I was wondering if you have any advise I just picked up a rbta about a week ago and I all ready had the clown. The thing is he has not hosted it? How long did yours take? You can see them in my latest video.

One of the office girls blue screened the computer in the sign printing cave... cant let her live it down lmao

This is funny because its not the first time she blue screens a work computer lmao

cone-of-shame-dog-funny-pictures-lol.gif

I was wondering if you have any advise I just picked up a rbta about a week ago and I all ready had the clown. The thing is he has not hosted it? How long did yours take? You can see them in my latest video.

Took him about five minutes but some clowns take to them faster than others. Some people tape pictures of clowns in nems next to it so they learn like thay(don't know if that actually works?) you can feed them near the nem and then it'll get used to being there OR in a dbag way you can chase the clown around until it hides in the nem. That's the fastest way but I would only do that if it's been like a month and he still hasn't gone in the them. You're better off waiting a bit :)

cone-of-shame-dog-funny-pictures-lol.gif

Lmaoooo! That was exactly her though. Poor Stella, she's now the 007 of computers.

Interesting idea with the picture! I did a Google search and could not find a picture that looks like my rbta.

Show me a picture? Let's see it!

Show me a picture? Let's see it!

I don't have a pic the lights are off on the tank you can see it on my video just click on reef video s on my signature it looks a lot like your without so much white speckles

I don't have a pic the lights are off on the tank you can see it on my video just click on reef video s on my signature it looks a lot like your without so much white speckles

I'm on mobile but when if get home I'll check it out :)

Cool

Just saw the video, is it as pink as it looks? Has awesome purple tips too! It should turn into a darker red as it gets some strong light on it.

Ya its that pink, it looks better in person. You would not believe where it came from...petco lol we have a good one in new hampshire. Do you have a good pic of your clown in your anemone that I could use to see if he will host it?

Ya its that pink, it looks better in person. You would not believe where it came from...petco lol we have a good one in new hampshire. Do you have a good pic of your clown in your anemone that I could use to see if he will host it?

The store gets the rbta from quality marine!

Picky picky haha!

I know >.< it's really freaking horrible lol

The store gets the rbta from quality marine!

Yeah, they get their fish from good suppliers they just suck at taking care of them lol

frag tank (almost) check, I have a guy building it for me, almost the same dimensions but a lottttt shallower. I may get a fuge made by him too.

Fluval spec V soon to be purchased along with all the inTank goodies that come along with it and lights

New tank done yet :) lol

Talked to the guy and he has something up with his family SO I think I'm just gonna turn the 40 B into a frag tank. I'm taking out some of the sand tomorrow and a little more every day.

I ordered some of these as well

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231071416391?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

They'll be on the bottom and leave me with some room for a floating anemone basket or two on top

Archived