Cultivated Reef

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

All I'm saying is that there's no need to shoplift the goods when there are plenty of girls givin it up for free lol don't pay for it, find a sorority girl OR one of the cute Nicaraguans they'll throw it at you

But I like a challenge.......

The thrill of the hunt can be quite exciting ;)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

What would you consider an old broad now a days?

curious.. :huh:

Since I'm like a freaking newborn 40-50( mostly 50) gets you in the old broad age range... but there are variables.

My muffin bear is gonna hit 38 pretty soon but I already call her an old broad(OUT OF LUV) lol

Paandemonium

Looks cool. I prefer the large outside garden though unless it is hydroponic.

I have several little areas growing stuff in the yard too but I saw this on kickstarter and decided to get it. Pretty cute and the LEDs are bright as fuh

Since I'm like a freaking newborn 40-50( mostly 50) gets you in the old broad age range... but there are variables.

My muffin bear is gonna hit 38 pretty soon but I already call her an old broad(OUT OF LUV) lol

I'm 30 so 31 is old broad til august then it steps up to 32 lol

I have several little areas growing stuff in the yard too but I saw this on kickstarter and decided to get it. Pretty cute and the LEDs are bright as fuh

That thing is pretty cool looking.... LED's can grow anything :)

Paandemonium

I'm 30 so 31 is old broad til august then it steps up to 32 lol

That thing is pretty cool looking.... LED's can grow anything :)

I shall have herbs for dazeeee lol

I'm currently buying my MACNA tickets guys.... not missing out this year lol

Link? I like it and want it.

Paandemonium

AWESOME!

I thought it was pretty cool, if I didnt have to wait as long as I did I would be a lot happier with it.. BUT when they send me the cherry tomato refill im gonna be jumping for joy lol

Based on the comments I have seen the system is really annoying. Flashing SOS signals and whatnot.

Not my cup o tea. What are those fancy flaps and domes for?

Paandemonium

Based on the comments I have seen the system is really annoying. Flashing SOS signals and whatnot.

Not my cup o tea. What are those fancy flaps and domes for?

Mine has been working perfectly actually no problems thus far :)

The little flaps are to label what you have in the little pots and the little domes are to create a "greenhouse" effect..... aka theyre just for show lol I think its cute though :)

It was -15 this morning, not even with the windchill which I believe is around -25. It's somehow suppose to be colder on Monday. I love Wisconsin but this is ridiculous!

Paandemonium

Only thing growing in my yard is ice and snow.

-9* with a wind chill of go #### yourself :(

It was -15 this morning, not even with the windchill which I believe is around -25. It's somehow suppose to be colder on Monday. I love Wisconsin but this is ridiculous!

It is kinda chilly today; 66 x)

I honestly dont know how you guys do it, I would have moved back to regular weather areas years ago lol. Side note, do you guys know how Denver is in August?

Archived