Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME??
No he is not kidding. Not so much a lazy factor but a lawsuit factor. Businesses have to have it done for there customers. They can be sued for slip and falls from customers. Snow and ice removal is a BIG money maker up here. In the inner city you have to clean your drives and sidewalks or you get fined. Largest snow removal company in Indiana is called RASK there 2012-2013 gross was 33 million.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

Well with all your war stories you guys basically talked me out of living up north lol. At least you guys found a way to make some money off of it. I guess its comparable to when it floods over here or better yet the hurricane shutter thing. When the big hurricanes are coming you'll usually find some people offering to put up the shutters or plywood your windows for $80+ depending on materials and time. Considering it takes like 20 minutes to do it I dont think its a bad deal

Well with all your war stories you guys basically talked me out of living up north lol. At least you guys found a way to make some money off of it. I guess its comparable to when it floods over here or better yet the hurricane shutter thing. When the big hurricanes are coming you'll usually find some people offering to put up the shutters or plywood your windows for $80+ depending on materials and time. Considering it takes like 20 minutes to do it I dont think its a bad deal
We look at people boarding windows like WTF are they doing that for :)

The only hurricane worthy of plywood windows since I have lived here was Charlie in '04 I think. Everything else was like a really strong thunder storm

We look at people boarding windows like WTF are they doing that for :)

See, in Flint, we board windows too..... cuz theres a hurricane of ghetto mo fo's rollin through.

No he is not kidding. Not so much a lazy factor but a lawsuit factor. Businesses have to have it done for there customers. They can be sued for slip and falls from customers. Snow and ice removal is a BIG money maker up here. In the inner city you have to clean your drives and sidewalks or you get fined. Largest snow removal company in Indiana is called RASK there 2012-2013 gross was 33 million.

Businesses, no its not a lazy factor it is exactly like you said, even a fake slip can cost you a ton! Residential is where the lazys are... which is why like I said 45-50 for a standard driveway seniors like 20-25 max.

There is enough money in lawn/snow here that I haven't worked in a few years... and I sold everything except one mower, and my quad with the blade just so I didn't have to go out and rebuy something and I knew how it was all maintained. Now I just enjoy life and don't sweat the bs, or even have to worry about what my employees are (or aren't) doing. I figure I will watch my boys grow up for a few years, when they go back to school I will find something else to occupy my time.... No I'm not ballin outta control, I have a little egg that takes care of the power and phone bills and a few extras and as long as I am smart with it I won't have to really worry about it for a while. Sure I could go back to work or start something else that could take me away for days at a time, but right now I prefer to hang with the fam..... enjoying life.... priceless ;)

You know you wanna give up that FL sun for the white powder life..........

20140105_172115_zpsvdmwrs9i.jpg

Theres 2 roads, and one is a busy 4 lane main road in that pic.... the companies are alot better then the county at snow removal ;) lol There was 10-12" on the ground in that pic, we gotta be around 15-16 now... not to bad considering they were only calling for 5-11" originally LOL

Paandemonium

You know you wanna give up that FL sun for the white powder life..........

20140105_172115_zpsvdmwrs9i.jpg

Theres 2 roads, and one is a busy 4 lane main road in that pic.... the companies are alot better then the county at snow removal ;) lol There was 10-12" on the ground in that pic, we gotta be around 15-16 now... not to bad considering they were only calling for 5-11" originally LOL

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, nah I'd rather stick to half naked girls at the beach lol

Paandemonium

Only half? :(

Depends what beach honestly lol but remember on nude beaches its usually 70 something year old men showing off their goodies lol

Depends what beach honestly lol but remember on nude beaches its usually 70 something year old men showing off their goodies lol

Theres really only one way to respond to that...........

Paandemonium

Thats SICK! I just am not a fan of chalices because they grow so sllooooooowww

AND THEY ALWAYS DIE ON ME

#HighFlowTankProbz

Theres really only one way to respond to that...........

LOL EW theyre always mad pervy

Paandemonium

Same here, women are just better looking in general anyway

Agreed.

Also, women look better in dresses.

We're like pizza.... even when we're bad we're still good.

Agreed.

Also, women look better in dresses.

We're like pizza.... even when we're bad we're still good.

Even when their still cold ya wanna eat em LOL

but without anchovies. ;)

Yea, also, I went to Ultra for the first time since it started. I doubt I will go again too many X heads.

Paandemonium

but without anchovies. ;)

Yea, also, I went to Ultra for the first time since it started. I doubt I will go again too many X heads.

Ultra has become the biggest ripoff on freaking earth its soooo expensive and like you said everyone is rolling bawlllssssss(which is fine occasionally BUT when theres people that are ODing left and right its no fun...). I liked LIC minus the rain... the fact that they did a second day was kind of stupid.... at least from what I heard day two sucked but I wasnt there for day two.

Archived