Innovative Marine Aquariums

ClayaLaLeona's 40 Breeder

Paandemonium

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your thread is too much fun Ms. Claya. So where are you staying when you're coming up to visit, have time for dinner with me?

Dessert should be fun :P

Somebody mentioned guard kitty. Need pics of said kitty.

Vicious kitties tend to hide...

Dessert should be fun :P

I bake, Kitty will leave satisfied x)

I'm 10 hours in to a 48 hour none stop shift at work. So far I've drank enough coffee to keep half of Miami awake. Possible office naps are soon to come.

In other reef related news I bought some vampire palys to catch up with Lawn AND I'm getting several utter chaos polyps shipped in on tuesday

Oh chica I have a drink recipe for you:

"Audit Cider"

1 five hr energy

1 8oz can red bull

Top off the pint glass with apple juice

This tastes like Sparkling cider. It is guarenteed to wake you in 20min or less and keep you running for ~6hrs

"Audit Cider"

1 five hr energy

1 8oz can red bull

This tastes like Sparkling cider. It is guarenteed to wake you in 20min or less and keep you running for ~6hrs

Sending one of the office scrubs to gather supplies now!

"Audit Cider"

1 five hr energy

1 8oz can red bull

Sending one of the office scrubs to gather supplies now!

isnt that the recipe for meth ?

LAMO

We tried so many combinations of energy dirnks during the graveyard shift. That one is honestly one of the more mild ones. Good idea on using the Mgr as guinea pig tho.

Edit: I'd post some of the other concoctions however most ended up even nastier tasting. Also, I'm afraid of the young ones trying them.

Hehe llama would triple his post count within an hour before the site shut him down as a spambot and/or his heart exploded.

LAMO

We tried so many combinations of energy dirnks during the graveyard shift. That one is honestly one of the more mild ones. Good idea on using the Mgr as guinea pig tho.

She was 'pausin' if you know what I mean so I gave her some to test it out/ get her to stop being such a grumpy pants. Got to say though, this worked a lot better than all the coffee I drank lol

noo!

But there would be so many zoas that I could buy! And zoas are like pokemon; you gotta catch them alllllll

I would also get a pico for my clownfish and nem btw

But there would be so many zoas that I could buy! And zoas are like pokemon; you gotta catch them alllllll

Win. But that doesn't help your case very much.

Oh so you are downsizing your anemone collection? ;)

devilsadvocate

do you just want to try something new? or are you looking to down size?

Win. But that doesn't help your case very much.

Oh so you are downsizing your anemone collection? ;)

Noooooo, I think I would add a nem prop system to the frag tank lmao

do you just want to try something new? or are you looking to down size?

I'm really looking to start selling zoas locally, if you really look into it theres really just one main vendor for awesome zoas in the Miami area and thats JPS. I figure with a decent investment and dropping my prices to below his retail I would make some extra spending money on the side for a future "no limit, money pit" display tank with all the trimmings.

But I cant get rid of the picasso or the nem, they're Clayalaleona staples :)

But I cant get rid of the picasso or the nem, they're Clayalaleona staples :)

Sounds like a combo deal.

"Come get em while they're hot the Clayalaleona Clownemone package $600 OBO"

Sounds like a combo deal.

"Come get em while they're hot the Clayalaleona Clownemone package $600 OBO"

You know, I wouldnt let them go for that price :3 The nem is really one of a kind with the speckles and colors and lets face it where the heck else are you gonna find a clownfish with a freaking heart on it? lol

Archived