Cultivated Reef

CNCreef Asis Pro 824 LED/T5HO Evil Cluster Hybrid

jedimasterben

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm considering a DIY fixture for my next tank but to be honest I'm scared, I can't seem to find a complete guide for it anywhere. :(

I'm considering a DIY fixture for my next tank but to be honest I'm scared, I can't seem to find a complete guide for it anywhere. :(

Well where are you getting lost at? Between Gurus like Ben and evil and crazy people that play with LED designs too much like me and a few others on the forum in sure we can get you going in the right direction. :)

Well where are you getting lost at? Between Gurus like Ben and evil and crazy people that play with LED designs too much like me and a few others on the forum in sure we can get you going in the right direction. :)

i know pretty much nothing
jedimasterben

i know pretty much nothing

Read the stickies at the top of the lighting forum - they're out of date but have general information that is the same. Then make a thread with your plan pulling from what you know so far and people will pop in and help tweak your idea to what your tank needs.

Read the stickies at the top of the lighting forum - they're out of date but have general information that is the same. Then make a thread with your plan pulling from what you know so far and people will pop in and help tweak your idea to what your tank needs.

Thanks!

jedimasterben

So the heatsink is being prepped. Dave's getting a quote on a wood top for it, but I may just go with a normal one and paint it, and paint the fan white.

Someone needs to buy my damned sunpower lol

wait for it..... wait for it......

4/15/2016.....FOR SALE -

CNCreef Asis Pro 1024 LED/T5HO Evil Cluster Hybrid

Slightly used. Contact JediMasterBen for pricing.

Cool plan. Why are you going with this over your sunpower? I thought you were all for the dual row of arrays for even lighting. Just miss the Veros?

Nine channels total? I know of one. :ninja:

12 channels :DD

1: Whites 1

2: Whites 2

3: Whites 3

4: RB,CB,C 1

5: RB,CB,C 2

6: RB,CB,C 3

7: Lime 1

8: Lime 2

9: Lime 3

10: PC Amber

11: Deep Red

12: RB Moonlight

Maybe throw in another one for fan control. :P

Storm X programming wouldn't do what I want cause of that annoying last on first off programming its got. The bf minis would do what I want but that's a big chunk of cash to swallow.

I should just learn how to program an arduino. Then I can slap a couple temp sensors on it and have temp controlled fans :P

Ambition, I has too much.

Archived