Pod Your Reef

Zia's *INSANE AIO* Contest

Zia

Poll Closed. AIO WINNER is eddiecorrea  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best concept? Based on there idea and ability to build out this AIO, who deserves it?

• uwwmatt (Team Rally Monkey aka Darkhorse)
    • 6gallon nano reef 101
    • JamesHL88
    • eddiecorrea (Team Lawnman)
    • Evanski9
    • Clownin_around29
    • jbb_00 (Team metroKat)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man if I wasn't broke I'd totally build this into a ballin' temperate California tide pool biotope..
Vote for Eddie another West coast guy. :)

Ok, my vote is now officially for sale. Also for the right offering i can move the end time back some, to accomodate either ;) Went to bed with lawnman & eddiec. up by 5 and woke up to metrokat & kbb_00 up by 2. It's getting hot in here.
You will be here at the last minute to close this down right? Also how much is your vote? Lmao

Well got 7 guys in my garage drinking beer right now all have had nr accounts to be clear. :)

2 ID's 2 votes. Grounds for disqualification.
Quit crying

You will be here at the last minute to close this down right? Also how much is your vote? Lmao

Dunno, coral & beer come to mind. Texas is next door to NM, so i would save a few bucks on shipping, jus saying

@6pm: I have dinner plans w/ the fam. I should be back by than, BUT just incase. Someone grab a screen shot of the votes @ 6 for added insurance.

TeflonTomDosh
I'm tired of receiving freaking PM's about a certain someone to vote for them. I already effing voted so leave me alone already!!!!!!!.....this sh** is getting annoying and has turned into a got damn marketing scheme. Ban me if you want for this rant but I'm tired of getting messages and notifications for a god damn vote!!!!
is it really that serious bro?

Dunno, coral & beer come to mind. Texas is next door to NM, so i would save a few bucks on shipping, jus saying

@6pm: I have dinner plans w/ the fam. I should be back by than, BUT just incase. Someone grab a screen shot of the votes @ 6 for added insurance.

Eddie says he will pay for the shipping.
Orange Crush

Honey I can hit report and there will be a lot of trouble. Just saying.

You hit report. There is no trouble. This is some random contest not officially done by nr. We're not policing it. Stop reporting shit kthx.

shaneandjohn

He better be getting a few more votes or he won't have too.

Team Lawnman better step it up!!

TeflonTomDosh
You hit report. There is no trouble. This is some random contest not officially done by nr. We're not policing it. Stop reporting shit kthx.
lol @ Kat getting pwnd by OC. Nobody likes a tattle tale Kittykat

Nah, i was j/k i'm happy to pay for shipping. Man this contest is close......

So where's the ''FREE eddie'' shirts. I wonder if his timeout expires before 6PM

I vote to extend the deadline till you come back from dinner. Don't forget to eat dessert. Then coffee. Then a night cap. Before you come back. :flower:

I vote to extend the deadline till you come back from dinner. Don't forget to eat dessert. Then coffee. Then a night cap. Before you come back. :flower:
Looking like you will need it.

lol @ Kat getting pwnd by OC. Nobody likes a tattle tale Kittykat

Yup yup. Alternate ID's are shut down, against TOS.

Looking like you will need it.

inoright. And I'm out for the evening too so I won't get a chance to cry till later at night. sniff.

Lawn, if this was a contest for the best flooring you would win.
If this was contest for the best heels you would win. I would say if it was a contest for the best tank you would win. BUT you already won everything. Can we have some glory here?

Archived