Pod Your Reef

Zia's *INSANE AIO* Contest

Zia

Poll Closed. AIO WINNER is eddiecorrea  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best concept? Based on there idea and ability to build out this AIO, who deserves it?

• uwwmatt (Team Rally Monkey aka Darkhorse)
    • 6gallon nano reef 101
    • JamesHL88
    • eddiecorrea (Team Lawnman)
    • Evanski9
    • Clownin_around29
    • jbb_00 (Team metroKat)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bewbs do nothing for me I like butts.

Nope. Just all our PMs getting answered finally.
I got 5 pm's today they said I just voted for Eddie lol.
qualitycontrol

Bewbs do nothing for me I like butts.

I got 5 pm's today they said I just voted for Eddie lol.

I wouldn't mind seeing a nice rack reflection in the aquarium glass. lol

Well lets vote in a double header! Bewbs and butts! Make all reefers happy!

Well lets vote in a double header! Bewbs and butts! Make all reefers happy!

Right before I posted this I was taking a picture of my new tank and you could see my reflection in the glass. So after Kat's comments I was envisioning her taking a picture of her tank in her underwear. lol Sorry Kat, I'm a bad man!

Seriously though, Eddie congrats on the win. I was waiting for Lawman to buy my vote. ;) I assume your dropping pre-cycled live rock in this baby! Or at it's size probably rubble.

You posted about my underwear before 8am? Holy wet dreams M. With a tank in it too. Reefer for life eh? :wub:
Guys wake up with 2 things on there mind. What am I eating for breakfast and well you know. :) good morning Kitty.

I'm surprised Kat's tank reflection doesn't show heels. ;)

That is a good point, I vote you go back to sleep and come back with the heels in view.

Guys wake up with 2 things on there mind. What am I eating for breakfast and well you know. :) good morning Kitty.

Mornin' Lawn. :)

qualitycontrol

There might have been heels, but thats not something men typically concentrate on when there are scantily clad women around.

qualitycontrol

well this is primarily a sausage fest. Not too many female reefers that I have seen so I guess we get all guidy and excited at the prospect of bewbies.

well this is primarily a sausage fest. Not too many female reefers that I have seen so I guess we get all guidy and excited at the prospect of bewbies.

Reminds me of my MMO days...when a "female" guild member would log in :-p Always the most fun when new members didn't know it wasn't a girl!

Boys and their love for bewbssss personally I'm with lawnman a nice boooty is where it's at ;)

Boobs first, ass second!

Guys wake up with 2 things on there mind. What am I eating for breakfast and well you know. :)

Is there a point in your day when trim isn't on your mind?

Archived