inTank Media Baskets

Zia's *INSANE AIO* Contest

Zia

Poll Closed. AIO WINNER is eddiecorrea  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best concept? Based on there idea and ability to build out this AIO, who deserves it?

• uwwmatt (Team Rally Monkey aka Darkhorse)
    • 6gallon nano reef 101
    • JamesHL88
    • eddiecorrea (Team Lawnman)
    • Evanski9
    • Clownin_around29
    • jbb_00 (Team metroKat)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bet money I won't win

It's likely you won't. But your a awesome sport and had a incredible idea. For being such a young reefer, your a class act. I do have a used, in box JBJ pico 3G tank (New like condition) with your name on it, if you would like. Pm me your addy and i'll ship it out tomorrow.

It's likely you won't. But your a awesome sport and had a incredible idea. For being such a young reefer, your a class act. I do have a used, in box JBJ pico 3G tank (New like condition) with your name on it, if you would like. Pm me your addy and i'll ship it out tomorrow.

I do stuff like this all the time. I always give corals to pico contest winners and so fourth. Hats off to you.

Nah, IMO those are kinda ugly, and the leds would grow coral about as well as an incandescent bulb.

Thank you anyways :)

If Eddie doesn't send me a frag I'm changing my vote to jbb.

Eddie was banned from the shipping palace too. Feel free to change Kthanx

Where the cat is Eddie anyways?
He got a 3 day timeout for having to much fun. He will be back tomorrow. He is watching and texting me.

So a big official congrads to all who participated. :bowdown: Sad to see it it come to a end but chapter two will be a EPIC build by a very talented, experienced reefer.

193 votes and still close w/ only minutes to go! Still need VOTES!

Archived