Cultivated Reef

Zia's *INSANE AIO* Contest

Zia

Poll Closed. AIO WINNER is eddiecorrea  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best concept? Based on there idea and ability to build out this AIO, who deserves it?

• uwwmatt (Team Rally Monkey aka Darkhorse)
    • 6gallon nano reef 101
    • JamesHL88
    • eddiecorrea (Team Lawnman)
    • Evanski9
    • Clownin_around29
    • jbb_00 (Team metroKat)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MP10 in there?..maybe turned down to the absolute lowest setting all the time (what's the point in that?). It would pull surface cyclones and grab air all day in that shallow thing.

MP10 in there?..maybe turned down to the absolute lowest setting all the time (what's the point in that?). It would pull surface cyclones and grab air all day in that shallow thing.

And vote for a Texan. YEah! Jbb.

The shield thingy from picoaquariums would solve that, no?

The shield thingy from picoaquariums would solve that, no?

Either that one or the one from Tim at bad reef

Sure...

Of course...

I just do as I'm told. BTW, do I get any free frags if I vote either way? LOL

You do if mine wins

We need your love Formula. We go way back bro. :)

Voted.

That biocube badge in your signature is mine... so you should have probably voted for me.

Edit: Speaking of which I'm still hosting all those biocube badges, I should change the source image :ninja:

Paandemonium

I think Eddie has the funds and the supplies and the amazing zoas to actually make this tank look amazing. Also he is regularly on here and documents his build and shows off all his new zoas and corals to us. More importantly in my book(and it should be in yours too) he gives to the NR community. I think if ANY of you have EVER ordered stuff from eddie you have gotten what you ordered and more. He's a great guy with great corals and a good idea (:

I think Eddie has the funds and the supplies and the amazing zoas to actually make this tank look amazing. Also he is regularly on here and documents his build and shows off all his new zoas and corals to us. More importantly in my book(and it should be in yours too) he gives to the NR community. I think if ANY of you have EVER ordered stuff from eddie you have gotten what you ordered and more. He's a great guy with great corals and and a good idea (:
Ow Eddie has a Lady backing him now Kat. :)
Clarinet_Reefer

That biocube badge in your signature is mine... so you should have probably voted for me.

Edit: Speaking of which I'm still hosting all those biocube badges, I should change the source image :ninja:

And you've done great work keeping them working and the thread up.

Come to think of it, where is all the love from the Biocube owners? My threads got almost half a million views but I cant get any votes (true I haven't updated it in 2 years). My PR team sucks.

Come to think of it, where is all the love from the Biocube owners? My threads got almost half a million views but I cant get any votes (true I haven't updated it in 2 years). My PR team sucks.

aww. I got you for the next contest Matt. Actually maybe Lawn and I can join forces, he's a daisy cutter than Lawn is.

hmmm...

Lets see, I would put at least one tang, perhaps a purple. Then a nice school of Purple Queen Anthias, a harlequin file to eat all that nuisance SPS <_<, to top it off I would put in a Wild Discus with my name tattoed on its side.

Vote for me :D!!!

hmmm...

Lets see, I would put at least one tang, perhaps a purple. Then a nice school of Purple Queen Anthias, a harlequin file to eat all that nuisance SPS <_<, to top it off I would put in a Wild Discus with my name tattoed on its side.

:slap: what happened to a tunze osmolator?

hmmm...

Spence buddy ole pal. Where is Siwelk? We need them votes.

Archived