SaltCritters.com

Zia's *INSANE AIO* Contest

Zia

Poll Closed. AIO WINNER is eddiecorrea  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best concept? Based on there idea and ability to build out this AIO, who deserves it?

• uwwmatt (Team Rally Monkey aka Darkhorse)
    • 6gallon nano reef 101
    • JamesHL88
    • eddiecorrea (Team Lawnman)
    • Evanski9
    • Clownin_around29
    • jbb_00 (Team metroKat)

I wouldn't worry about Eddie recruiting votes from the other site. Most of the people over there really do not like him. I signed up here just to vote against him.

This is Eddie. I'm not gonna stand by and watch this bullshit.

Seriously? You have 9 posts on that site. I have over 250. EVERY single one of your posts is negative on that site. And I have plenty of business acquaintances and friends on that site. I don't frequent it as much because it isn't very active but is our local forum.

I have now bowed out of the competition. I received a pretty weak Timeout which put me at a crippling disadvantage. With that disadvantage I still held my own but couldn't do any more. That shows the respect I have here. I had to reach out to my local forum for support. Anyways I appreciate the votes but I will not be a part of this competition any longer.

Also not a single vote I received was fabricated in any way, shape, or form. Just asked my friends to help me out since I couldn't do any campaigning here.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously dude?You are just going to give up like that.Its not like you are being runover by a mass number of votes.That is weaker than the timeout you got.

Lawnman and others were campaigning for you and were doing a good job so this is like a slap in the face to them.

A timeout? WTF? I give them to my kids. I'm more adult than that but sometimes I speak my mind. If I get a timeout I would leave for good. lol

Seriously dude?You are just going to give up like that.Its not like you are being runover by a mass number of votes.That is weaker than the timeout you got.

Lawnman and others were campaigning for you and were doing a good job so this is like a slap in the face to them.

With my character being questioned and not being able to defend myself properly this is the only course of action I have. Brad will understand. I'm sure this account will receive a timeout as well so I really don't stand a chance to defend myself.

A timeout? WTF? I give them to my kids. I'm more adult than that but sometimes I speak my mind. If I get a timeout I would leave for good. lol

My timeout was for stirring the pot with Begow. Yes I like controversy but I told him to chill out and I got a 3 day ban. I don't feel that is justified. I'm sure I'll get a longer ban for making this account. That is breaking the rules and making it I knew that. But I won't sit back and watch my character be questioned.

I won't leave this site. I have alot of good friends here who I really respect. I also really enjoy the community and the knowledge we all have. I just feel that my timeout was not justified at all in this instance.

There is no defending needed.Just chill out and let contest play on like it has been.Dont be a MCCAIN.

In my opinion there is. This ReefCube guy comes here and says all this shit about me. Claims I'm not liked blah blah when he has 9 posts on my local forums. Then Kat questioned that my votes were legit. So ya there is defending needed.

I know I could make this into an outstanding tank. But with my character being questioned this isn't worth it. People are going to always wonder if I cheated because one dbag who just joined here this morning posted this bullshit.

In my opinion there is. This ReefCube guy comes here and says all this shit about me. Claims I'm not liked blah blah when he has 9 posts. Then Kat questioned that my votes were legit. So ya there is defending needed.

I know I could make this into an outstanding tank. But with my character being questioned this isn't worth it. People are going to always wonder if I cheated because one dbag who just joined here this morning posted this bullshit.

No one here gives 2 poops about that dbag.You are just letting him get under your skin.

So i say are you in or are you out? :P

No one here gives 2 poops about that dbag.You are just letting him get under your skin.

So i say are you in or are you out? :P

Obviously people do as I lost 2 votes over it.

People are messaging me and texting me telling me to stay in it. I guess I will. But I'm very disappointed in how this all happened.

I'm gonna leave now and serve the remainder of my timeout like a good boy should. Goodluck jbb_00.

I was just getting warmed up. But if you feel strongly and want to get out go for it. Kat's thread followers are slowly dwindling. I will campain to the older crowd that was here back when Kat was bedazzling heels. :)

Eddie, please don't quit. Don't let this get to you, come on. I mean this is essentially a contest between lawn and myself. I want the chance to beat him or give it my best shot. Come on eddie, dont quit.

Eddie, please don't quit. Don't let this get to you, come on. I mean this is essentially a contest between lawn and myself. I want the chance to bear him or give it my best shot. Come on eddie, dont quit.
Lmao
I was just getting warmed up. But if you feel strongly and want to get out go for it. Kat's thread followers are slowly dwindling. I will campain to the older crowd that was here back when Kat was bedazzling heels. :)

Pfft, I haz magic sauce. You just have bloody gorgeous wellsos, a killer kitchen, crazy shoes and awesome hardwood floors.

Nobody questioned your character, relax. Other forums are not at play here.

I responded to the statement that Jbb is recruiting people from work, he's at NextWave today actually. So we're going to stick to the facts.

HEY NINJA GRAB THE MIC AT NEXT WAVE AND TELL PEEPS TO VOTE. :flower:

Well I have to head out to walk the dogs be back later. Hope everyone has a good day. I would say enjoy the weather you have today Kat but we all know cat people don't go outside. :)

Anyways thanks for the fun zia :) really generous and cool thing u did for the community here *air five*

Thank you sir. Im fairly new to the site and wanted a fun way to introduce myself and have some fun in the process. It's been alot of work keeping up with the thread, but totally worth it.Total blast, So thanks to all you guys!

So far i see no issue w/ any eddiecorrea's votes and he's constructively participated in the thread since the beginning. So as long as he's still committed to receiving the tank and building it out like he said if would (assuming he wins) than i go on his last word

''People are messaging me and texting me telling me to stay in it. I guess I will.''

I also don't see issue with jbb_00 votes and it's been a fun battle to watch. These two have lost and retaken the lead many different times through out. ''So in the spirit in which this contest was started, lets keep voting and have fun :) ''

So in the words of the Iron Chef

"Allez cuisine" Battle is on

Archived