inTank Media Baskets

Zia's *INSANE AIO* Contest

Zia

Poll Closed. AIO WINNER is eddiecorrea  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best concept? Based on there idea and ability to build out this AIO, who deserves it?

• uwwmatt (Team Rally Monkey aka Darkhorse)
    • 6gallon nano reef 101
    • JamesHL88
    • eddiecorrea (Team Lawnman)
    • Evanski9
    • Clownin_around29
    • jbb_00 (Team metroKat)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clownin_around29

Yep everything will be documented and will be the centre piece of my soon to be man cave/ reef cave! Just bought my fiancé a new camera for her birthday so there will be tons on pictures on the build thread. Good luck to everyone and thanks again to ziareefer for having this contest

Count me in. I hope I win it because I wanna sell it and by a new skimmer. :)

The 'LIVE' poll list, as follows:
Begow
6gallon nano reef 101
JamesHL88
eddiecorrea
Evanski9
Lawnman
I need a skimmer to...

Nano-reef is pretty loosely moderated. Which is typically good. But Begow took a simple "chill out" way too far and took it to slurs that are very inappropriate. Very few people are like that around here.

Something (most things) about the kid bother me too. I have been patiently waiting for the "I did everything perfect but my tank crashed for no reason" post from him.

Edit: sorry fab, typed as you got here I guess.

Something (most things) about the kid bother me too. I have patiently waiting for the "I did everything perfect but my tank crashed for no reason" post from him.

Thanks for the vote of support buddy! I love you too! Just another tool bag who feels the need to open his mouth.

Thanks for the vote of support buddy! I love you too! Just another tool bag who feels the need to open his mouth.

its just a hint

Well who is the lucky winner of the tank?

I'm waiting on confirmation from the selected member's that they want to be added to the poll. Than tomorrow, ill post the poll live and everyone can vote via poll. Poll closes on Sunday. I'll ship the tank Monday.

That's the plan anyways. If we keep getting off topic, than i'll just select the winner myself and close thread.

What's to stop someone with nothing better to do all day from making 100 accounts and voting all for himself?

eddiecorrea

What's to stop someone with nothing better to do all day from making 100 accounts and voting all for himself?

There isn't really. But I would like to think everyone here has more respect for the process. Especially since Zia is hooking someone up with a dope tank.

Where is your proof?

BTW when will the winner be announced? (Next few days, week, weeks?)

He posted it in Teflon's thread. After he went off on a bunch of people and said he is done here and got banned or something.

BTW when is the other tank gonna get to the guy who bought it? I wanna follow that build.

Where is your proof?

BTW when will the winner be announced? (Next few days, week, weeks?)

Teflons thread, he mentioned something about a ban and going back to a different forum.

Archived