Coral Vue Hydros

Zia's *INSANE AIO* Contest

Zia

Poll Closed. AIO WINNER is eddiecorrea  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best concept? Based on there idea and ability to build out this AIO, who deserves it?

• uwwmatt (Team Rally Monkey aka Darkhorse)
    • 6gallon nano reef 101
    • JamesHL88
    • eddiecorrea (Team Lawnman)
    • Evanski9
    • Clownin_around29
    • jbb_00 (Team metroKat)

I'm not taking part but If I was in this contest I would make a miniature garden like I did for my fuge. With a bed of GSP for grass, a little moat, a japanese bridge, Zoanthids in little flowerpots....

IMG_0339.JPG

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, if I win I'll have a raffle for all the people that voted for me and the winner will get 5 heads of my pink and green hammer.

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

Edit: 10 heads

Wutttt...that's a crazy rosette hammer! Awesome.

I'm not taking part but If I was in this contest I would make a miniature garden like I did for my fuge. With a bed of GSP for grass, a little moat, a japanese bridge, Zoanthids in little flowerpots....

IMG_0339.JPG

OMG! That's genius! I'm going to steal it now and do that in my Fluval SPEC V that I'm setting up at work. You rock!

surprised there aren't more giveaways/contests here. plantedtank has new shit every hour. I understand price is higher for the livestock, and shipping generally, but people with dough (and the generous) still get a rise out of giving stuff away

I'm tired of receiving freaking PM's about a certain someone to vote for them. I already effing voted so leave me alone already!!!!!!!.....this sh** is getting annoying and has turned into a got damn marketing scheme.

Ban me if you want for this rant but I'm tired of getting messages and notifications for a god damn vote!!!!

I want to see this tank in action!

Uwwmatt how long did it take for that hammer to get that big? How big did it start?

Wow, i was gone most the day, at my daughters B-Day and came back to a few pages to catch up on. :happy:

19 Hours left to vote Nano-Reef!

• 340 replies
  • in 6 Days with one day to go. Voting closes @ 6PM MST tomorrow.
  • Woot Woot!!

127 Votes are in

eddie up by 5 with less than one day to go.

eddiecorrea (55 votes [43.31%])

jbb_00 (50 votes [39.37%])

uwwmatt (10 votes [7.87%])

f79c2c9690_zps1f6f88b8.jpg

Show kat you have a set and vote for Eddie. :)

He has a set, leave him alone you bully

Voted for Eddie. Can't beat his zoas.

ima cry into my pillow Matt. Sniff.

I'm tired of receiving freaking PM's about a certain someone to vote for them. I already effing voted so leave me alone already!!!!!!!.....this sh** is getting annoying and has turned into a got damn marketing scheme. Ban me if you want for this rant but I'm tired of getting messages and notifications for a god damn vote!!!!

I will not PM you if you vote for Jbb. :huh:

OMG! That's genius! I'm going to steal it now and do that in my Fluval SPEC V that I'm setting up at work. You rock!

Why thank you. :)

I want to see this tank in action!

Uwwmatt how long did it take for that hammer to get that big? How big did it start?

It started as one head four years ago. It's significantly larger than those last pictures since those were taken almost 8months ago.

Trying to figure out the end time. 6 pm central time or? Got 10 of my buddies coming over tonight that are members here from my local reef club. They want to get there votes in at the last minute. :)

Trying to figure out the end time. 6 pm central time or? Got 10 of my buddies coming over tonight that are members here from my local reef club. They want to get there votes in at the last minute. :)

YUKILLMELIKETHATLAWN?

Archived